Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

#Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally (43407 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Maobichek: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sterope:
No, it is not. We don't grow at the same rate.

Hard to accept because most girls I have seen that are below 30 (unmarried) still have their breast firm and standing, only few have sagged breast.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by nezer83: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Evercurious:
I pray mine remains the way it is. I dont need stories of sagging... God abeg help me and the breats ooh. Lol...

Let's see so that we can support you in prayer.
��
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Is the OP jobless? A grown man woke up to write 5 ways females can firm their breasts naturally. It is funny at the same time.

Do we really need long life to live a meaningful life? Na waooo. The focus is now on breasts, stomach, legs, beards, facial hair, and bla bla bla. Those who are determined to leave a legacy do not go after this kind of rubbish. If her breasts sag, and so what? If her tummy grows big, and so what? This is how ladies have made themselves so insecured.

A grown up man posted this rubbish cos he wants to be on front page? Lord, have mercy. Wow!

This is a clear sign of depression. Go seek help FAST. No pun intended but I just feel it is wise to let you know.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sterope(f): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
What does only few have sagged breasts mean to you?

Maobichek:

Hard to accept because most girls I have seen that are below 30 (unmarried) still have their breast firm and standing, only few have sagged breast.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sterope(f): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Since you are comparing apples and oranges, please explain how women choose to make their breasts saggy? I dey wait for you.

Toks2008:

Sis stop deceiving yourself... This is not about body shaming anyone but let's say it as it is... As there is a lot wrong in a guy or having a big tummy same it 8s with saggy boobs.

The only ladies allowed to have saggy boobs are ladies who have breast fed at least 2kids but not when a young unmarried lady has it. Be real abeg
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by elmessiahs(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
blacknoir:

Never grin
There is nothing the Almighty can't do grin
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sterope:
Since you are comparing apples and oranges, please explain how women choose to make their breasts saggy? I dey wait for you.

If I say what is on my mind it will look as if I'm condescending.

Please go back and read with clear understanding. Ma yo mi ni enu
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by mimee9(f): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
True causes of saggy breasts include:

aging
collagen deficiency
estrogen deficiency
gravity
high body mass index
larger breast size
menopause
multiple pregnancies
rapid weight loss followed by weight gain (or vice versa)
smoking

The loss of skin elasticity due to aging is the most common cause of saggy breasts. Another factor is smoking, which accelerates aging and thus contributes to sagging breasts, sometimes even earlier in life.

Multiple pregnancies are another cause, though breastfeeding is not. Hormonal changes shrink and expand milk ducts with each pregnancy, which can lead to sagging tissues. Rapid weight changes pre- and post-pregnancy can add to this.

Large breast size leads to a higher chance of sagging, solely because higher breast mass is more vulnerable to gravity.

However, choosing to breastfeed one’s child has no effect on breast firmness. Breastfeeding is commonly thought to stretch breast tissues and lead to sagging

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Sterope(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please answer the question Mr wise kiss
Toks2008:

If I say what is on my mind it will look as if I'm condescending.

Please go back and read with clear understanding. Ma yo mi ni enu
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
The way i like breast ehn but when i strip Some ladies and have a feel i get so disappointed. Too flappy and no substance
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

This is a clear sign of depression. Go seek help FAST. No pun intended but I just feel it is wise to let you know.
In fact you are jobless. Without even mentioning you and I am on page 3, you still found my comment. Guy, you need deliverance. grin ha ba! You cant make yourself useful to the Nigerian situation, but girls boobs are your concern. Bring your head....let me knock it for it. You m.umu. Chai! So, you have the time to read all the messages on this thread. Hurray!!! You made front page. Hurray!!! grin grin grin

Eviana, come and see one of your boys ooo. grin grin grin Na so you people dey follow me? I will deal with all of you.

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

In fact you are jobless. Without even mentioning you and I am on page 3, you still found my comment. Guy, you need deliverance. grin ha ba! You cant make yourself useful to the Nigerian situation, but girls boobs are your concern. Bring your head....let me knock it for it. You m.umu. Chai! So, you have the time to read all the messages on this thread. Hurray!!! You made front page. Hurray!!! grin grin grin

Eviana, come and see one of your boys ooo. grin grin grin Na so you people dey follow me? I will deal with all of you.

I will employ your entire household and pay you all salaries just for doing nothing.

See you may think its a joke but I have interacted with people with mental illness and what you just wrote up there is a clear sign that you are suffering from chronic depression which is a serious mental illness.

Where I live, people like you get medications on a daily basis to prevent escalation.

Can you just read your comment and compare it with several others on this thread?

Normally I ignore people like you but I chose to respond cos I feel sorry for your situation.

Your user ID is PeaceJoyLove but judging from your melancholic attitude you obviously have no joy let alone love and peace but I will always remember you in my prayers.

Now run off and stop mentioning me. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
mimee9:

True causes of saggy breasts include:

aging
collagen deficiency
estrogen deficiency
gravity
high body mass index
larger breast size
menopause
multiple pregnancies
rapid weight loss followed by weight gain (or vice versa)
smoking

The loss of skin elasticity due to aging is the most common cause of saggy breasts. Another factor is smoking, which accelerates aging and thus contributes to sagging breasts, sometimes even earlier in life.

Multiple pregnancies are another cause, though breastfeeding is not. Hormonal changes shrink and expand milk ducts with each pregnancy, which can lead to sagging tissues. Rapid weight changes pre- and post-pregnancy can add to this.

Large breast size leads to a higher chance of sagging, solely because higher breast mass is more vulnerable to gravity.

However, choosing to breastfeed one’s child has no effect on breast firmness. Breastfeeding is commonly thought to stretch breast tissues and lead to sagging

I heard that abortion also sags the breast... How true is this?
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
If boobs were meant stand then they'd come with bones. Men need to educate themselves with regards the breasts. Not all boobs can remain firm and there are different reasons.
1- The shape of the boobs will determine if it'll be saggy later on or not. You can read more on this if you're interested.
2- Breastfeeding: This does a whole lot to the woman, just one child might make a woman's boobs sag not to talk of more than one child.
3- Age: the older you get the more the likelihood of having saggy boobs.
4: Bra type: Wearing the wrong bra can also affect the boobs. Women should learn to wear bras according to their type of breasts.
I think the size also has a bit of tendency to make boobs sag sha.
Some people naturally have saggy boobs and it's no fault of their own.
Learning about the boobs will go a long to in educating people about saggy boobs and there'd surely be a reduction in the level of ignorance that exists today.
Do take your time to read on boobs, types and why some have saggy boobs, it'll save us all some stress.

NB: NO FEMALE PRE-DETERMINES WHAT HER BOOBS WILL LOOK LIKE BEFORE BIRTH AND AFTER. IT IS UNTIL SHE'S OLD ENOUGH THAT SHE CAN DECIDE WHETHER TO HAVE SURGERY TO HAVE THE TYPE AND SHAPE OF BOOBS SHE WANTS.

Some women no matter how much they try will end up with saggy boobs and some are only lucky to have firm ones.
Nice one dear
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Maobichek: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sterope:
What does only few have sagged breasts mean to you?

Jamb question! hahahaha!!! Please can we let go of this: I bow, hahahaaa! I just remembered something now. Never mind okay.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by oriakuna: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nonsense all these things don’t work, the only solution to revive your boobs are surgery don’t let anyone deceive you
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

I will employ your entire household and pay you all salaries just for doing nothing.

See you may think its a joke but I have interacted with people with mental illness and what you just wrote up there is a clear sign that you are suffering from chronic depression which is a serious mental illness.

Where I live, people like you get medications on a daily basis to prevent escalation.

Can you just read your comment and compare it with several others on this thread?

Normally I ignore people like you but I chose to respond cos I feel sorry for your situation.

Your user ID is PeaceJoyLove but judging from your melancholic attitude you obviously have no joy let alone love and peace but I will always remember you in my prayers.

You are sick.

First, women's boobs are your concern when you should be productive.

Second, I didn't mention you...and I was shocked you found my post even on page 3. Wow! You have time to read all comments? And then, your stupi.dity has no boundary that you are saying I should not mention you. Lol. I wont mention you again if you use your brain to not respond to this again.

The message is clear, make yourself useful instead of focusing on boobs. Shame on you. After sucking your mom's breasts for some months, and most likely you habe sucked dried your partners' (more than 5 this I'm sure of) and then focusing on boobs of many more women. Wow!

Where I come from, your family will disown you. Well, I guess your name means "returns from abroad" but it has been changed to "used properties from abroad". Yeah. I think you are now used. That's your problem.

Toks or whatever you call yourself....get help. Stop focusing on boobs. I can use you for better stuff. You can produce better contents.

Send me email so I can help you. But first, you will visit Yaba left so they can reformat your brain. Dont be shy. This is the last chance you have. Make use of it. wink

I am a man of peace. And my love is why I am knocking out boobs thoughts from your head, so you can have joy in the later part of your life. Else, bro...you are dead. A man who focuses on boobs is dead. Empty barrel.

Goodluck!
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by officialfoodie: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
As much as this article is useful, it shows the ignorance about the main reason #NoBraDay exists. Talking about forming my chest when some other women are having their breasts cut off so they can survive is insensitive.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Gfh1: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Blackdisciple:
With all these therapy no matter how some girls do their boobs will never come back...

I remember the 21 years old girl in the just concluded BBN house mate...

I think boobs job is the most ideal solution and these days the risk is very minimal and a lady can even breast feed after the surgery.

There is no sentiment to it. If a lady can afford a boob job let her go for it
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by otherway: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

Next time just ignore cos some people are not worth responding to.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by wrongnumber: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:
Do you know that many ladies are unhappy about the look of their breasts?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/243774-five-quick-ways-firm-breasts-naturally.html

And if you can afford it, Go for Boobs job

This is not a natural way to enhance the breast but it is a good way to fast track the transformation.

I know of the pushups. it works well but boobs job is the best. I was with a lady and I would never had known if she did not tell me she had a boobs job cos it looks perfectly natural and she said she could breast feed with it.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by wrongnumber: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Eviana, come and see one of your boys ooo. grin grin grin Na so you people dey follow me? I will deal with all of you

Who is this trojan? You obviously are a rouble maker judging from the embolden. Biko grow up.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
wrongnumber:

Who is this trojan? You obviously are a rouble maker judging from the embolden. Biko grow up.

otherway:

Next time just ignore cos some people are not worth responding to.

Boobs suckers. Mofos grin
No respect for women again. Nothing in their brains other than boobs. grin
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

I think boobs job is the most ideal solution and these days the risk is very minimal and a lady can even breast feed after the surgery.

There is no sentiment to it. If a lady can afford a boob job let her go for it
Shut the crap up. Dem use boobs swear for you? Ha ba!

Talk about your pen.is and leave boobs.

Imagine a woman brings pen.is here and starts telling you to rub cream, put cucumber there...and bla bla bla for it not to get shrinked....how would you feel? Jobless boy.

Will you drop this rubbish ?

Imagine the mofo even hustle for lala to put it on front page. You no get brain at all. Mofo.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:

I heard that abortion also sags the breast... How true is this?

Mofo! Leave ladies alone. Ha ba! Boobs sagging is natural. And good girls are beginning to show tricks influencers and advertisers use online editing pictures, or adjustments without photo editing deceiving others. Aging is natural. Stop this rubbish. Talk about your pen.is that is shrinking and the veins are beginning to show like network or electrical wiring on it. grin And talk about how gour scrotum are already not firm again with grey hair coming out around it. Lol.

You dont have job at all. I mean, how can a normal man start writing about boobs of ladies when he is a male. You no well at all. I mean, is this not c.razy?

Get busy.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
wrongnumber:

I know of the pushups. it works well but boobs job is the best. I was with a lady and I would never had known if she did not tell me she had a boobs job cos it looks perfectly natural and she said she could breast feed with it.

Interesting.

The truth is that no matter how we want to be hypocritical about it, a firm boobs is the joy of every woman at least before children start coming in.

The way ladies care about the size of a man's dck is just the same way men care about the beauty of the boobs and buttocks of a lady. It is what it is
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Oyindaberry(f): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Toks2008:
Do you know that many ladies are unhappy about the look of their breasts?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/243774-five-quick-ways-firm-breasts-naturally.html

And if you can afford it, Go for Boobs job

This is not a natural way to enhance the breast but it is a good way to fast track the transformation.

Àyè wá dà?
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Bunmhi(f): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thanks for the tips. Buh I always rub my breast with Vaseline and my breast is still standing.
Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by Toks2008(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oyindaberry:

Àyè wá dà?

O le manage la ti se 10 push ups every morning.

1 Like

Re: #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally by usibengate(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses / In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.