Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is This Real Or Fake? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This Real Or Fake? (384 Views)

Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real Or Fake? by Capalot66: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello good people of nairaland I want to ask is sportybet adder real or fake ?. I mean has anyone done it and it worked out. I just want you to know so as not to fall for any scam
Re: Is This Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Scam. I told you.
Re: Is This Real Or Fake? by verybadmouth(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Capalot66:
Hello good people of nairaland I want to ask is sportybet adder real or fake ?. I mean has anyone done it and it worked out. I just want you to know so as not to fall for any scam
What's the meaning of sportybet adder?
Re: Is This Real Or Fake? by Zaxbash1: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
The only reason people fall for scam is greed and ignorance
Re: Is This Real Or Fake? by SUPERPACK: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Capalot66:
You are about to lose all the money in your bank account. Do not accept that, they will take your card details and sweep your account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN Introduces N500m Grant For Undergraduates, Graduates, Issues Guidelines / The Sad Truth About Money And Billionaire / The 3'S Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.