Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake (3272 Views)

WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake by valETA1(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2023
One of the very trending happenings on Facebook these days is the mr. P zoom lifestyle, where u have to buy tickets for certain amount of money, and be credit afterwards with 200k, 400k 600k depending on the category of ticket u bought.

My question then goes, could this be real, especially when going into comment sections to meet people sing praises and proof of payment.

My own experience.

So I indicated interest and I was subsequently reached out to by someone who says he was mr. P. He then dropped his contact so he can do a zoom call with me, that I should send him a message.

I did as asked, boom, a video call came, a voice was busy talking to me,alongside the video of the supposed mr.P which was not in line with the voice. Not upto a minute, the call ended, and he said he wanted me to ascertain the fact i was really talking to mr. P and afterwards dropped me a subscription menu, which shows categories of tickets,and account number with a different name. (Pics attached)

I can say this is very hard to observe, infact, if u r not and online guru, u may likely not observe. Then I knew it was just a scam, but if u should compare the amount if praises from people in the comment sections, u'll think twice.

Who in nairaland have benefited from the platform ?, is it just another method of scam.
(Pics attached)

1 Share

Re: Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake by Erimaclout: 2:01pm On May 04, 2023
It is real
Re: Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake by Okowa042: 2:23pm On May 04, 2023
Erimaclout:
It is real
Mr. P have said it time without number that his is not doing giveaway. It's a lottery platform that when you buy ticket for #500 only, at the end of the week 5 winners will be selected at random as winners of #200k each making it a total of 1mill but scammers have taken over FB making claims of giving you back 200k back within few mins once you send 5k which is obviously a scam. A simple Google search with the keywords zoom lifestyle will show you the official website. They also have a USSD code so you don't have to always visit the app. Stay safe you all and always remember that once your instinct suspects that something may be a scam, believe me it will surely be. Simply report such page and block. Sometime last year or last 2years, he arrested 15 boys impersonating him online and they where all sentenced to 2 years imprisonment. Stay woke champs.

1 Like

Re: Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2023
there is an actual video that show this yeye scammer calling someone else while pretending to be Mr P, while Mr P is present! lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWIbUV19P6k

1 Like

Re: Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake by valETA1(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2023
Okowa042:
Mr. P have said it time without number that his is not doing giveaway. It's a lottery platform that when you buy ticket for #500 only, at the end of the week 5 winners will be selected at random as winners of #200k each making it a total of 1mill but scammers have taken over FB making claims of giving you back 200k back within few mins once you send 5k which is obviously a scam. A simple Google search with the keywords zoom lifestyle will show you the official website. They also have a USSD code so you don't have to always visit the app. Stay safe you all and always remember that once your instinct suspects that something may be a scam, believe me it will surely be. Simply report such page and block. Sometime last year or last 2years, he arrested 15 boys impersonating him online and they where all sentenced to 2 years imprisonment. Stay woke champs.

Thank you
Re: Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake by valETA1(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
there is an actual video that show this yeye scammer calling someone else while pretending to be Mr P, while Mr P is present! lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWIbUV19P6k

They even run ads too, where mr. P calls people at random
Re: Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 04, 2023
People are indeed very foolish and brainless

So Mr P will have time spamming WhatsApp Group asking you for 20k

Fish brains everywhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Achieve Financial Freedom Within 3 Months. (serious Minded Investors Only) / Nairacash.org Support / pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.