Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town (32671 Views)

2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by HonNL: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
A South African woman has been left traumatised after she was kidnapped and raped for four days by two men she claimed to be Nigerians.

The 35-year-old mom of three from Gugulethu, Cape Town, said she received a call inviting her for a job interview in Tyger Valley Mall last Monday October 11. She was picked up and taken to a house where she was repeatedly raped by the Nigerian men.

According to her aunt: "A Xhosa woman called her and told her about the interview that was set up for that morning. She was excited and thought that she had gotten a breakthrough and she asked them if she had to bring any documents and they said no. She was going to be interviewed for the receptionist role.”

The aunt says a woman in a white Toyota Corolla collected her niece and drove to a house in Tyger Valley.

"She said when she got to the house she was locked inside as the lady said she had to be somewhere else and would be back for the interview. But suddenly a man came through the door and told her to UnCloth and raped her. On Tuesday another man joined in the sexual assault.”

Meanwhile, the victim’s worried mother went to the police on Tuesday to report her daughter missing.

"Later that day she received my niece’s picture with a caption: We have your daughter’s phone,” explains the aunt.

"They didn’t demand anything, that is when I decided to go on Facebook on Wednesday to report this. She was then dumped at the Hout Bay Harbour where she got help and the police took her. She is still very traumatised and finds it difficult to talk about the incident.”

SAPS’ Joseph Swartbooi, who confirmed the incident, said the case is under investigation by the Bellville Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit.

"Anyone with information is urged to share anonymously with Crime Stop on 08600 10111:" he added.

Linda Ikejis blog

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
How did she know they're Nigerians. Cos South Africans know how to blame all their misfortunes on foreigners when their own men are more horrible.

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Sonnobax15(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Shalom!!!!

A NIGERIAN man who couldn't tame his konji Problem has gone international...But the question now is,must you rape? I heard olosho yamkpa for SA,why not kukuma utilize the opportunity to exploit that opportunity instead of bringing our country name into a bad limelight undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by xpressionx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
sad
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Samiah33(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na Wa spoiling our name anyhow

2 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by JBoss25(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Xenophobia 2.0 loading

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Tonyspecial(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
What if she's HIV positive b4 the act,

But how did she know that those guys are 9ja?
Woman and lies

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Nackzy: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by muzeze77: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Sabadon(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well its traumatic to have been in such a situation but my question is has it been confirmed by the relevant authorities that the rapists re Nigerians? Cos we all know the "xenophobig tag" southies have for Nigerians

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Reaumt: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
shocked
Swan19:
I am sure na Afonja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by christejames(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why are they so obsessed with Nigerian?

Well, if the boys truly raped her let the law take its full wrath on them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by monove9019: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
angry
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Flexherbal(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
The 35-year-old mom of three from Gugulethu, Cape Town, said she received a call inviting her for a job interview in Tyger Valley Mall last Monday October 11. She was picked up and taken to a house where she was repeatedly raped by the Nigerian men.

This is bad.
Do not do to others, what you don't want to be done to you.

1 Like

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by tillaman(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Louisananda7(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
This one don go play away match collect overtime. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by otomatic(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
I guess they blame us cos of our bad reputation. Same way we blame herdsmen for any kidnapping or farm destruction.

6 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Swan19:
I am sure na Afonja

Or u mean Biafran

Nairaland is now a full tribal and religious online war zone

Look at the above mumu that should just simply comment but choose to be tribalistic.

u can quote me but don't expect me to reply u don't deserve it

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Hottdawgg: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Too bad. Definitely Nigerian and Lagos MO.
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by spookydee(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Naija dey rep everything topping bad list
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Client4: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Rape is bad
Men, learn to control your nozzles
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Missyajoke(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
I don't know why Nigerians still go to that country, if not for whites that helped them develop the country they'll be like Nigeria. They're the only Black country always attacking their own blacks. NIGERIA will be great once again. Might not be Nigeria that raped before you opened her mouth to say nonsense, most of the crimes committed by other people or countries are penned down on Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
My mind is telling me the tribe responsible for this...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by frankson1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
I can't point finger at any tribe in Nigeria. It would have been easier if it was drug related, banditry or skull mining.

5 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by Yankee101: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
If true I pity una the next wave of xenophobia
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by tstx(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Han
Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by tubolancer(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Swan19:
I am sure na Afonja
Dont jump the gun.

4 Likes

Re: South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town by 25ahmad(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mmadu2:
How did she know they're Nigerians. Cos South Africans know how to blame all their misfortunes on foreigners when their own men are more horrible.
maybe the structure of their head�

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra / Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man / UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.