Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons (3768 Views)

Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler / UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by allgoodlight(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Messi's wife comments with photo of her sons as Ronaldo celebrates his latest record on social media

Lionel Messi's partner Antolena Roccuzo reacted to the post of Cristiano Ronaldo celebrating his record-breaking performance against Luxembourg.

Recalled Ronaldo scored a hat-trick for Portugal against Luxembourg in a 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying match on Sunday.

The Manchester United striker became the first male soccer player ever to score 10 international hat-trick, and he took to his social media handle to celebrate the feat on Monday evening.

Ronaldo posted on his Facebook page, Ronaldo thanked his fans and teammates for supporting and The post got more than 1.5 million engagements, with one of those coming from Lionel Messi's wife.

She posted photos of herself with the three sons (Matteo, Thiago, and Ciro), she had with Lionel Messi, which means a child stood for a goal.

Antonella's action means the football rivalry between Cristiano Ronaldo and her husband did not stop her celebrating with the Portuguese superstars.

She's also following Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez on Instagram,, and it's another example that the relationship between the families are in good condition.

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Nackzy: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Make e no bring problem for the marriage oo

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Totilopussylick(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nackzy:
Calme down wink

She's just admiring the goat cheesy.

11 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nackzy:
them no dey reason like that,after all Ronaldo's son love messi as a footballer more than his dad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Nackzy: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Calme down wink

She's just admiring the goat cheesy.
okay ooo i don hear
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by mariahAngel(f): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
them no dey reason like that,after all Ronaldo's son love messi as a footballer more than his dad

Don't exaggerate.
He loves Messi, but definitely not more than his dad.

Also, it says a lot about the kind of person Ronaldo truly is, contrary to what the media portrays of him.

By the way, Antonella is very beautiful. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by mariahAngel(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ronaldo has finally come of age.
Now, he understands that success comes easy through teamwork and support from fans.
He deserves to bask in the euphoria of these moments. They didn't come without hard work and risk taking.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Kol007(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
see goat wife recognizing another goat.buh if na nairaland

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Munzy14(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Don't exaggerate.

Also, it says a lot about the kind of person Ronaldo truly is, contrary to what the media portrays him.
The media has a different interpretations of Him..The most funny is the arrogant tag.

I don't blame them, who will even give a 100% account of an Aquarius..cheesy very difficult to do.

8 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by mariahAngel(f): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Munzy14:

The media has a different interpretations of Him..The most funny is the arrogant tag.

I don't blame them, who will even give a 100% account of an Aquarius..cheesy very difficult to do.

I would say he's the most misunderstood player in his generation.
Thank God for God and his talent, otherwise, the media and some big gods would've sunk his career prematurely.

7 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by OJEEMAH(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wife of the GOAT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by unbitchable(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
See long speech ontop 2penalties+ 1 tapin against Luxembo farmers. This old fraud no get shame at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by ojaysam25(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
This messi wife self. See messi and neymar face below grin

15 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Numerouno94(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
unbitchable:
See long speech ontop 2penalties+ 1 tapin against Luxembo farmers. This old fraud no get shame at all.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by JohnnyPalmer: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
ojaysam25:

Neymar be like Bros no come dey use style chyke her oo grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by obonujoker(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pained Pessi fans everywhere... grin
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by paulolee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
all positive vibes n no bad feelings bt its d opposite in cr7 camp..
his family are banned from talking about messi, even his sister is a huge critic of Leo..
I remember her once saying dt its the media dts hyping n making it seems dt messi is better than cr7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Munzy14(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

I would say he's the most misunderstood player in his generation.
Thank God for God and his talent, otherwise, the media and some big gods would've sunk his career prematurely.
Aqua people are highly misunderstood....But we don't allow it define us..It is a motivation.

The huge confidence in themselves is worth the envy sha.

I connected with ronaldo from his younger days..just like his personality and self determination.

I don't hate messi too...But will choose the former over the later.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Munzy14(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
See beautiful women living with these great guys...Money is good biko.

It will even determine the type of wife u go marry.
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
ojaysam25:
grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
unbitchable:
No matter how much you hate this guy, your whole lineages will never be as successful as he is, this is not a curse but the fact.

you guys are just hating on him while he's cashing out big everyweek, smiling to the bank. while y'all are still swimming in poverty, and suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nackzy:
It definitely won't, the way MESSI's wife admire CR7 is the same way Ronaldo's partner admire Messi, it's not really bad admiring people that are great.

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by maxwell530(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
This lady is beautiful
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Aqua people are highly misunderstood....But we don't allow it define us..It is a motivation.

The huge confidence in themselves is worth the envy sha.

I connected with ronaldo from his younger days..just like his personality and self determination.

I don't hate messi too...But will choose the former over the later.

grin

I think the confidence is mistaken for arrogance.
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by mariahAngel(f): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
paulolee:
all positive vibes n no bad feelings bt its d opposite in cr7 camp..
his family are banned from watching messi game, his sister is a huge critic of Leo..

That is not true.

Ronaldo once personally took his son to meet Messi.

As for Ronaldo's sisters, I can understand them.
You don't expect them to standby and do nothing while the whole world come at their baby brother with so much hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

I think the confidence is mistaken for arrogance.
Exactly....It happened to me growing up...even till now.

Many mistake my confidence/ blunt comments for pride and arrogance.

Some say na onu ojor.

But, I am unbothered..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Abyounghammed(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
African and mumu think, u forget say messi wife gan na celebrity, automatic verification await her upon creating an account, so this account no dey verified

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by mariahAngel(f): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Exactly....It happened to me growing up...even till now.

Many mistake my confidence/ blunt comments for pride and arrogance.

Some say na onu ojor.

But, I am unbothered..cheesy

You probably also don't feel the need to give explanations most times okwaya? cheesy
Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Charmingrascal(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Don't exaggerate.

Also, it says a lot about the kind of person Ronaldo truly is, contrary to what the media portrays of him.

By the way, Antonella is very beautiful. cool

She is very very beautiful. My God!!

1 Like

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by onomeabuja: 12:58am On Oct 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
oga don blow big lie for our lovely forum kia "@fuckingAyaya" see username sef embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by DrayZee: 1:30am On Oct 15, 2021
So none of you thought that maybe this could be a fake account?

Next thing, we’ll see this thread with false information on front page undecided

2 Likes

Re: Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons by Polynek(m): 1:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Wat is good is good no cap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily 1.5- 2odds Games(winning Is Assured) / Vivian Chukwuemeka Returns Home / Enobong Umohette Wins Wisconsin Heavyweight Boxing Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.