Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) (55355 Views)

Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) / Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam / Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Niece: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
A barber from Kiambu is making headlines by shaving clients’ hairs using an unorthodox tool. Julius Mwangi uses an axe to shave hair at the Clippers Kings barbershop.

Speaking in an interview, Mwangi, said he started shaving with an axe three months ago. Mwangi said he took up the axe to attract new clients, admitting that it worked.

“Famous people were coming around often and I decided to look for a unique way to attract customers and make shaving fun. That is how I landed on an axe”, he said.

Mwangi admitted that the axe brings hoards of people to the establishment, but not everyone is enthusiastic about being shaved with an axe.

“When people hear of a barber shaving with an axe, they are curious to know where. Some come to see and take photos with the axe but prefer not to be shaved with it.
Some come full of fear, but I help them overcome it”
, he said.

Mwangi divulged that shaving with an axe has some advantages over the shaving machine.

“The axe gives a smoother shave which is more suitable for the Jordan style. Also, when there is a blackout, I continue with my work as usual”, he said.

The barber also revealed that the axe is better suited for shaving clients with full beards.

Mwangi disclosed his plans, saying:

“I am looking for a lighter axe because this is a bit heavy. I currently charge KSh 500 (N1,848) for a shave but the price will go up with demand.”

https://.com/barber-cuts-customers-hair-with-axe/

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
shocked see talent taking too far cheesy

I'd like to know what the experience will be like if I can have my way cool.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by fergie001: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hair or neck?

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by bcomputer101: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Low budget pastor Righteousness in barbing saloon

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Lastmankc(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
That guy fit be axe man.Check am well.Then, what will happen to a client that finish barbing and don't want to pay?

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by illicit(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Lavisha(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Haaa.. Reminds me of.. Ta lo Le fada Geri..
Ayinde.

8 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Niece: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Improvisation mixed with creativity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Godstiger(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Any which way na way.."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by jimyjames(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shaving thousands of people with the same blade, HIV is real o

9 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by bigdammyj: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by HEBEI: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Can he style hairs with that yeye axe

Can he barb afro with that yeye axe?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by saddler: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed

This should be in Zimbabwe or Kenya grin grin

@pastor righteousness89..oya comma tell us.

This is an end time barber

13 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Odunharry(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
grin Confra barber..

6 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Godada(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021

Imagine getting a shave at the barber's and he mistakenly cuts you.

Imagine this with a razor sharp axe...........any mistake na death sentence on a barber's chair

1 Like

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by NoFucksToGive: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

4 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by tradepunter: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
End-time barber grin
Me put my hair down to barber with axe shocked no, thanks you grin

Kenya money don pass Naira X3 oooh

12 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by KillingIsFun: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021

This one na the real Aiye Axe Man

2 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by FvckAllMods: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hey! lavisha
Lavisha:
Haaa..
Reminds
me of..
Ta lo Le fada Geri..

Ayinde.

1 Like

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by NoFucksToGive: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
EdoDefence:
Long live the Sovereign Kingdom of Benin

Fj cool

3 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by realstars: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
If na Nigeria, if you no belong, naver go there.

1 Like

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by brainhgeek(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
The currency got my attention. Ksh500 = #1848. Approximately x4 Nigerian naira.
What Buhari cannot destroy does not exist.

20 Likes

Re: Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) by Robisky001(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
The guy should come and shave Bubu head first as an experiment.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / Guy With Very Long Braids In Onitsha (Photos) / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.