Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others (10909 Views)

Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu / Yellow Fever: Enugu Commences Mass Vaccination Of Affected Communities / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
The Federal Government on Thursday announced its plans to create mass vaccination sites in higher institutions of learning and religious centres.

The Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency, Faisal Shuaib, disclosed this during a press briefing in Abuja.

According to Shuaib, the latest decision of the Federal Government to create the vaccination sites was due to the need to fast track vaccination in the country.

He said, “We have made plans to create mass vaccination sites and such sites include higher institutions like Universities, Polytechnics and also religious centres like churches. We will be putting structures in place to achieve this.”

SOURCE

3 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Righteousness2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Comedy Government. You would have taken it right to their houses..

Humans are Hungry and Starving from reckless inflation of food , goods and Services! U did not make things easier for them, it is a Satanic ,Beast Program that you are quick to bring to dem.

What a wicked world filled with Wicked souls.
You all render account to GOD for this Evil and Satanic arrangement you are putting out!

As for you so called Men of God who despite seeing the Handwriting clearly on the wall in these Endtimes, yet you lead people to this evil, GOD will Deal ruthlessly with you all.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by ignis: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
interesting.... Why didn't they create mass COVID-19 palliative collection points?

Who is deceiving who?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by revived: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Omooooooooo E Be Many Things

Wey Fg suppose give boys benefits, nah vaccine Dem wan give

Who vaccine help bayi

E Go Be For Them

No Brother For This Jungle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
When will these old men create mass Jobs & employment??

Ain't taking the mark of the beast

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by PAWG(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
I never collect this thing o

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by atheistandproud(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
I no go collect this thing for free.

When has this government ever cared about us?

* Money that EU and other bodies sent us, we no see.

* Palliatives and food that was given to us, we no see.

But...

* Them force us do SIM-NIN linkage

*Now them wan force us collect the vaccine.

If the vaccine good, them for hide am dey charge money for the thing. Make dem keep. I no do.

The West has been waiting for us to start dying from COVID-19. We have been proving them wrong so far. This na their latest ploy to dash us abi?

E no go work. At least not on me.

Remember that even tho you're vaccinated in Nigeria, the UK still considers you unvaccinated.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Pidginwhisper: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Everything na To To To To To

3 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Churches, lol. Those mofos will say their god have answered their prayers cheesy
People that said coronavirus is a hoax and vaccines are evil.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Odunharry(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Comedy Government. You would have taken it right to their houses..
I hope you are not among those who think the vaccine is evil?

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kk
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by TooMuchStuff: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Vv
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by jericco1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
If not Pfizer I'm not interested
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by BigDolph(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by janedonez(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Sunofgod(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
God punish dem...

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Betallion: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Misplaced priorities undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by TooMuchStuff: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
What about Mosques and almajiri camps?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by elmessiahs(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Okay
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by TheVoice21(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by FalseProphet1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well, they're most welcomed to my spiritual church, but they will have to pay me so I can mobilize all my members home and abroad, if not they will find the place locked when they come.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
If only they can do this when sharing the parliatives

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Sholaco: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
But no mosques abi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by harrwix(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
This is good... will deepen the vaccination rate
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Akposb(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Provide vaccination against poverty and not scamdemic

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by onoms4luv(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na by force

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Hezzyluv: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
How that one take reduce the price of cooking gas

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by mikemiyaki: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
When it was time for sharing palliatives, ' wusai' , body remembered the universities and churches. They were hoarded and looted by big men. May God help us.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast / 5 Ways Your Tech Gadgets May Be Affecting Your Health / COVID-19 Update For February 7 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.