Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Urgently Needed: 30 Tonnes Of Dried Yellow Maize To Be Delivered In Lagos/ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgently Needed: 30 Tonnes Of Dried Yellow Maize To Be Delivered In Lagos/ibadan (401 Views)

FG Releases Drought, Pest-resistant Maize To Double Output / Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG / Urgently Needed!!! 30 Tonnes Of Cassava Needed For Daily And Weekly Supplies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: 30 Tonnes Of Dried Yellow Maize To Be Delivered In Lagos/ibadan by AfroAgroPower: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
30 Tonnes of Yellow Maize Urgently Needed for Delivery in Lagos/Ibadan Express Way.

This Supply will be Recurring. That is; 30 Tonnes of Yellow Maize will be needed for Supplies on a Weekly or Bi-Weekly Basis.

To get onboard with me on this consignment deal; you can reach out to me for your price value per tonne.

Let me know if you can deliver and your delivery price per tonne.
Re: Urgently Needed: 30 Tonnes Of Dried Yellow Maize To Be Delivered In Lagos/ibadan by Zaxbash1: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello ..I can deliver beyond 30 tone... If U are ready let's do business
Re: Urgently Needed: 30 Tonnes Of Dried Yellow Maize To Be Delivered In Lagos/ibadan by AfroAgroPower: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Hello ..I can deliver beyond 30 tone... If U are ready let's do business

If you are ready, then reach out to me via my contact on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast / Mr Tunde Of AIT Fabrication Tech Abandons Rice Parboiling Project For 7 Months / The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.