Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills (739 Views)

House, I Am Confused / Which Of This Skills Should I Learn / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 1:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have passion for technology so i always wanted to get a skills. As a novice, i made a research for a self-thought skills to learn because i have to work in order to feed.
please i would be grateful to take your honest suggestions in this skills
*Web development
*Data analysis
*Graphic design *UX/UI design
If you have other suggestions, fine, i will appreciate it.

In view of this, i have been trying my best to save some money for the past months to get a phone and a laptop to start my journey, My savings will amount to #52,000 at the end of this month, i could get a small andriod phone of #15-#20,000 for youtube videos but the laptop, i would need someone's favour. So please, if you are in a position to help with a laptop you can get away with, even if you can't give it out for free, you can make it easy for me to afford with the little amount i have, or if i can be paying in instalment, which ever way you chose to help me, i will forever appreciate it.
Need a mentor too. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Teaveapoet(f): 1:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Start with your phone, watch youtube videos, watch tutorials on your phone. Do the little beginning you can do before the door opens for laptop and the rest.
There are lots of free tutorials online to join.

2 Likes

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 1:16am On Oct 15, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Start with your phone, watch youtube videos, watch tutorials on your phone. Do the little beginning you can do before the door opens for laptop and the rest.
There are lots of free tutorials online to join.
ok, thanks a lot. Wil definately get a phone very soon..
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Zaxbash1: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Oga go and learn crypto trading
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Dvea(f): 4:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Qpid5:
Hi everyone,
I have passion for technology so i always wanted to get a skills. As a novice, i made a research for a self-thought skills to learn because i have to work in order to feed.
please i would be grateful to take your honest suggestions in this skills
*Web development
*Data analysis
*Graphic design *UX/UI design
If you have other suggestions, fine, i will appreciate it.

In view of this, i have been trying my best to save some money for the past months to get a phone and a laptop to start my journey, My savings will amount to #52,000 at the end of this month, i could get a small andriod phone of #15-#20,000 for youtube videos but the laptop, i would need someone's favour. So please, if you are in a position to help with a laptop you can get away with, even if you can't give it out for free, you can make it easy for me to afford with the little amount i have, or if i can be paying in instalment, which ever way you chose to help me, i will forever appreciate it.
Need a mentor too. Thank you

Yeah, just start small. Hopefully someone here would be of help to you. But begin first then worry about other things later. Good luck.
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by 38Noob: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Nawa for you o sad
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Dvea:

Yeah, just start small. Hopefully someone here would be of help to you. But begin first then worry about other things later. Good luck.
yeah, I will just start from anywhere.. it been long I have been waiting.. thanks...
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2021
Zaxbash1:
crypto is like a gamble for me.. am afraid to learn it now that I don't have much.. I don't want to lose the little amount I have struggled to save o

1 Like

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Just like I said, I will start from somewhere when I got a phone but please, if you have a possible way of getting me a laptop as stated, I will be very glad.. which ever condition it will be, just let me know please
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Zaxbash1: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Qpid5:
crypto is like a gamble for me.. am afraid to learn it now that I don't have much.. I don't want to lose the little amount I have struggled to save o
and who lied to you that is a gamble... change ur mindset
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Zaxbash1:
and who lied to you that is a gamble... change ur mindset
ok, like how much for a start?
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Zaxbash1: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Qpid5:
ok, like how much for a start?
depend on how much U are willing to invest...but I charge 110k non negotiable for training
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2021
Zaxbash1:
depend on how much U are willing to invest...but I charge 110k non negotiable for training
ohh, sorry that's not for me please... I do appreciate but that's a way too huge for someone like me for now

2 Likes

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Dvea(f): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Zaxbash1:

The dude is looking for someone to get him a phone and oga u r charging non negotiable training fee of 110k. Let him start with what he can start with. Besides crypto isn't for everyone not everyone can succeed through it.

4 Likes

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Dvea(f): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Qpid5:

My dear leave crypto. Its like stock nd trust me if you don't have enough money, experience, patience, and a high risk tolerance, you are not making it. Another advice I wanted to give, don't just look for any android phone. Whatever you have saved for getting a phone, get a good one. Writing is intensive and your phone will feel the workload in no time. Consider getting a new phone preferably not techno. Nokia, Samsung, infinix, huwawi, and such are more rugged and can last long. I'm saying this cause I began with a techno phone and hated it, it heated up and would lag a lot. Invest in a good phone, that way you can have a better experience.
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dvea:

My dear leave crypto. Its like stock nd trust me if you don't have enough money, experience, patience, and a high risk tolerance, you are not making it. Another advice I wanted to give, don't just look for any android phone. Whatever you have saved for getting a phone, get a good one. Writing is intensive and your phone will feel the workload in no time. Consider getting a new phone preferably not techno. Nokia, Samsung, infinix, huwawi, and such are more rugged and can last long. I'm saying this cause I began with a techno phone and hated it, it heated up and would lag a lot. Invest in a good phone, that way you can have a better experience.
oh, you see why it's good to seek for advice?? Honestly am already negotiating to buy a second hand tecno phone for this purpose.. it's spark5 pro though.. 7months old..
You have been the one standing by my side all this while.. am really grateful for every single seconds spent on this thread.. thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Zaxbash1: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dvea:

The dude is looking for someone to get him a phone and oga u r charging non negotiable training fee of 110k. Let him start with what he can start with. Besides crypto isn't for everyone not everyone can succeed through it.
10k please that what I charge
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Roysnickz: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Zaxbash1:
You seems to be a very wicked and non empathic fellow.
A young man who can not afford a phone is soliciting for help and all you can do is to ask him to this amount of money as training fee for your crypto course. How sure are we that you have something meaninful to after him should he afford your fee?
A lot of people choose to help young ones like this... One posted here yesterday how a nairalander dashed him a brand new laptop, he authored a similar thread and the gentle asked to be contacted for a... behold, he fulfilled the promise. How good it could have been if you had offered to train him for free as your way of encouraging him.
Sure, the country is just messed up to the point the crime seems to be the only viable means of succeding for our young men. It's only logical that we consider those that choose to hustle legit.

2 Likes

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Dvea(f): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Qpid5:
oh, you see why it's good to seek for advice?? Honestly am already negotiating to buy a second hand tecno phone for this purpose.. it's spark5 pro though.. 7months old..
You have been the one standing by my side all this while.. am really grateful for every single seconds spent on this thread.. thank you kiss

Please leave that second hand thing. In the long run it's a nightmare. Get Samsung or Nokia they have stamina for everything and at this point you need that. Good luck.
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dvea:

Please leave that second hand thing. In the long run it's a nightmare. Get Samsung or Nokia they have stamina for everything and at this point you need that. Good luck.
ok, I don run away from second hand phone.. let me excercise patient small so I would get a new one
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Zaxbash1: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Roysnickz:

You seems to be a very wicked and non empathic fellow.
A young man who can not afford a phone is soliciting for help and all you can do is to ask him to this amount of money as training fee for your crypto course. How sure are we that you have something meaninful to after him should he afford your fee?
A lot of people choose to help young ones like this... One posted here yesterday how a nairalander dashed him a brand new laptop, he authored a similar thread and the gentle asked to be contacted for a... behold, he fulfilled the promise. How good it could have been if you had offered to train him for free as your way of encouraging him.
Sure, the country is just messed up to the point the crime seems to be the only viable means of succeding for our young men. It's only logical that we consider those that choose to hustle legit.
well I don't have energy to respond to you ... But note this no free food even in Freetown... I paid 100k for my first crypto training with Bitcoin chief and me charging 10k with 100%honest guide of how one can make atleast 15k minimum from crypto trading I think am fair enough
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by odinson1(m): 12:36am On Oct 16, 2021
Zaxbash1:
well I don't have energy to respond to you ... But note this no free food even in Freetown... I paid 100k for my first crypto training with Bitcoin chief and me charging 10k with 100%honest guide of how one can make atleast 15k minimum from crypto trading I think am fair enough

Edit your first comment

You wrote 110k instead of 10k,that is what's causing the confusion

1 Like

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Rewawriters01: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2021
We spend 4 to 6 years in the university studying, only to come out to look for job and sometimes we don't get that job.

Even if we get the job, we are being underpaid.

Life in Nigeria now is very hard that even if you are being paid N100,000 you will still struggle to survive.

How many people even get paid such an amount.

For you to survive in Nigeria you need a high paying skill to solve high paying problems.

And copywriting is one of them.

Copywriting is using the power of the written words to start, enhance or extend a relationship in sales.

Everything you see around you today are product of copywriting.

Facebook ads, bill boards, Tv adverts Radio jingles, magazines, to mention a few.

With Copywriting you work with foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

Just imagine being paid a whooping $500 just to write a letter.

That is about N250,000, and you can do this in less than 24 hours.

But what if i tell you that you can become a copywriter in 3 months with the right training and dedication?

Would you like to tap from this ever growing industry?

I would be holding a 3 day free class in Copywriting and LinkedIn marketing starting on Monday 18th of Oct.2021.

Send a whatsapp message to this no. to join for free.

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Zaxbash1:
you wouldn't blame anyone though.. I saw 110k and was like, what's am I seeing?? Now we know it was an error but still, am struggling to get a phone, was very much unable to pay for the training

1 Like

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rewawriters01:
We spend 4 to 6 years in the university studying, only to come out to look for job and sometimes we don't get that job.

Even if we get the job, we are being underpaid.

Life in Nigeria now is very hard that even if you are being paid N100,000 you will still struggle to survive.

How many people even get paid such an amount.

For you to survive in Nigeria you need a high paying skill to solve high paying problems.

And copywriting is one of them.

Copywriting is using the power of the written words to start, enhance or extend a relationship in sales.

Everything you see around you today are product of copywriting.

Facebook ads, bill boards, Tv adverts Radio jingles, magazines, to mention a few.

With Copywriting you work with foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

Just imagine being paid a whooping $500 just to write a letter.

That is about N250,000, and you can do this in less than 24 hours.

But what if i tell you that you can become a copywriter in 3 months with the right training and dedication?

Would you like to tap from this ever growing industry?

I would be holding a 3 day free class in Copywriting and LinkedIn marketing starting on Monday 18th of Oct.2021.

Send a whatsapp message to this no. to join for free.

thank you for this.. but I don't even have a phone yet
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Zaxbash1: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Qpid5:
you wouldn't blame anyone though.. I saw 110k and was like, what's am I seeing?? Now we know it was an error but still, am struggling to get a phone, was very much unable to pay for the training
I can link U up for free trial...but mind U deep knowledge requires payment
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Zaxbash1:
I can link U up for free trial...but mind U deep knowledge requires payment
i will really appreciate that
Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Zaxbash1:
I can link U up for free trial...but mind U deep knowledge requires payment's
I don't have problem to pay for knowledge but o don't have now.. that's the problem

1 Like

Re: Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills by Qpid5(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Am still looking for a good Samaritan oo

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Guide Reveals The New Way To Legally Relocate To Canada / Are You Truly Employed? / Generis Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.