Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters (364 Views)

Re: When A Young Pastor Refuses To Bear Fruits And Fails At Gods Business / English Is Not Your Mate . See What A Pastor Wrote On A Church Signpost / Abuja Young Pastor Ranks Among Richest Pastors In Nigeria With #3B Net-worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by SilasIBB: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2021
Seed is not enforced. You have to get the awareness and knowledge first. If you don't know the reason you sow seeds, How can you appreciate God when he Multiplies?

God will never allow you to work and go hungry for him without a case or goal? Every man deserve the fruit and reward of his labour.

Dear PASTORS

Don't enslaved anyone in the work of the Lord, a work done without passion is without reward. A work that the workers feel enslaved with acrimony attracts God's judgement. If he/she is not your disciple that you should discipline, Take it easy with them in Grace. God once told me, To grow in GRACE, sow in GRACE, Give others What They don't deserve. My Elder Brother once says, If you don't Give, your Anointing will not increase. Pastors, Pay your workers well.

God bless.

Am open to your views not correction because am confident this is really coming God. I feel it, Experience it and see it. This is a Secret of GRACE and MINISTERIAL EXPLOSION.

AJADUNMI �

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Please to the front page.

1 Like

Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by Sonicroyel: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Lemme wait
Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by Abfinest007(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Where is the letter .I want to see a copy of it
Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by Ayo081(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
I'll like to be lectured on where the seed sowing ministry comes from.

My view is that while it is a good thing to use your money for the work of the kingdom, it should be done because by Grace you're now a son and your name has been written in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by SSIPON(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ayo081:

My view is that while it is a good thing to use your money for the work of the kingdom, it should be done because by Grace you're now a son and your name has been written in the kingdom of heaven.

Lol what?
Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by Ayo081(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
SSIPON:

Lol what?
??
Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by SilasIBB: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Ayo081:

Deuteronomy 8:18
Genesis 14:18-20
Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by Ayo081(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2021
SilasIBB:

Deuteronomy 8:18
Genesis 14:18-20

How will you advise this brother here?

https://www.nairaland.com/6804098/tithe-send-money-parents
Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by Franzinni: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
It's all about money these days and earthly growth with eternal malnutrition.

Sounds like a thirsty servant to a greedy master ... There is no chance for holiness all that is talked about these days is earthly increase ...

That is why we don't see real miracle these days because the faith is championed by wolves
Re: See This Heartbreaking Letter A Nairalander Young Pastor Wrote To His Masters by SilasIBB: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Ayo081:

How will you advise this brother here?

https://www.nairaland.com/6804098/tithe-send-money-parents

I think he should divide the Money between them Sir

That's better than negligence

(1) (Reply)

Maureen Badejo Hammered Into Humiliation As The London High Court Judgement Ask / Reasons Why I Think Religion Is A Scam / Pastor Puts Church Up For Sale After Recording Low Offerings For Six Consecutive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.