Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Gulder Max T.v Advertisement. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Max T.v Advertisement. (1647 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Max T.v Advertisement. by Ndi(f): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2007
I saw the advert yesterday night and i feel it is cool, kind of trying to introduce Gulder Ultimate Search IV, the white helpless guys in a place that looked like a Refinery/Gas plant that was gutted by fire, not even the fire extinguisher could put out the fire.

Then came 5 hefty looking men that landed at the site with a helicopter to put out the fire with little or no help of the fire extinguisher but their physical strenghth and ability.

The advert was portraying Black as being Bold, Beautiful and Courageous.

The white guys were really amazed, the look they had on their faces were like, " where are these guys from".

A must watch i tell you. cool cool cool
Re: Gulder Max T.v Advertisement. by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
Wow. Can you take pictures of the advert next time you see it?

(1) (Reply)

Daarsat Satellite / Reloaded / New Trailer: Job Seekers Starring Jide Kosoko, Ayo Adesanya, Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.