Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) (1505 Views)

Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) / Nigerian Gangs Make Millions From Phones Stolen In UK - SunUK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good afternoon Nairalaners, I will not talk too much, You can now track ur lost and stolen mobile phones easier and faster.. this how it works, You'll give me the serial number and the lost mobile number on it even if it has been retived through welcome back no problem still send it. And then the payment, immediately I track it

* the current number the theif is using on the phone will be given to u
* His location and address will be sent to you and the map also.
* Picture of the theif using ur phone will be forwarded to you!
* Numbers he calls most will be available for you, You can see it on my screenshot below

Get your job done within 30mins, WhatsApp me via 0.8.1.1.7.0.2.4.5.8.7 a tiral will convince you!

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
more

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
more

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
You can also get the tracking software app from me if you want to track phones on your own.

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Namco(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Guy return my money
I will track u.pityng u cos when u wl beg I no go hear plead
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Namco:
Guy return my money
you mean the OP scammed you

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Iliveforever(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Namco:
Guy return my money

Nigeria: the more you look, the less you see

3 Likes

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Namco:
Guy return my money
You got scammed by the OP?

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Crowwe(f): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Namco:
Guy return my money

This is damn funny and hillarious. So the bastard sef na scammer? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by superCleanworks(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Namco:
Guy return my money

bros hawfa? he scam you?

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Namco:
Guy return my money

Don't spoil my business name here go and look for who scammed u it's not me okay?
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2021
superCleanworks:

bros hawfa? he scam you?

No matter how good u are in this life they're people that will still talk bad about you...so that's it. I don't know what he's talking about let him go and look for whom scammed him not me.
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Am a BMC member I collect good monthly pay am just doing this to help people with the wisdom God has given to me. People have scammed me here wen I talk they removed the thread. Check my posts u will see that am a BMC member. I don't have time for rubbish. Our oga president Buhari pays us well so we ain't lacking at all.
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Xhuntra: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

No matter how good u are in this life they're people that will still talk bad about you...so that's it. I don't know what he's talking about let him go and look for whom scammed him not me.

So not only do you do zombie work, u also scam people. What a bad combo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:37am On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
Xhuntra:

So not only do you do zombie work, u also scam people. What a bad combo
[/s]
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Xhuntra: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Am a BMC member I collect good monthly pay am just doing this to help people with the wisdom God has given to me. People have scammed me here wen I talk they removed the thread. Check my posts u will see that am a BMC member. I don't have time for rubbish. Our oga president Buhari pays us well so we ain't lacking at all.

Thief! Go and return the money you scammed from that nairalander.

BMC 30k per month no dey fit buy u half bag of rice, and u now resorted to scamming innocent Nigerians. Ur days are surely numbered

2 Likes

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Xhuntra: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

NAIRALAND, pls beware of this guy. He has scammed several people here before. Do not fall for the bait

1 Like

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Cokahot: 4:03am On Oct 17, 2021
The OP is a scammer. See the fake bank transfer receipt,with diff fonts capital letter errors, diff writing styles,etc. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Alfred74: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Namco:
Guy return my money
Go and refund the person you scammed,your face is everywhere on Instagram.

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Torg77: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2023

Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by morakakin(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Crowwe:

This is damn funny and hillarious. So the bastard sef na scammer? grin grin grin
lol grin
Re: Track Your Lost And Stolen Phones Stolen By Criminals Here (pics) by Pickmycall: 4:11am On Feb 22, 2023
The op is a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Evil Man Killed My Cousin (his In-law) Because He Was Hurting His Sister. / Mercy Killing : " I Killed My Friend To Give Him Peace" / 'alfa' Allegedly Rapés Teenager During Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.