Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. (781 Views)

My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them / Sheikh Anbal: "Use The Hand Of A Girl Child Slave If You Want To Masturbate" / Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by SSIPON(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you are reading this, don't fall for that end time bullshit. There is nothing wrong with masturbation.

Paul was a celibate nigga who thought that anything related to coitus was "unclean" and this is the main driver of the toxic purity culture in Abrahamic religions like Christianity.

Have fun with yourself biko wink
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by TarOrfeeek: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Masturbation is a huge sin

Even if you allow your scrotal sac stay dormant for 1 year.

The body and the mind will always find a way to refresh the sperm bank.

Masturbation is a sin against your mind and body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by SSIPON(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Again, masturbation is nothing bad.

smiley There is no such thing as sin.
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by TarOrfeeek: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
SSIPON:

Again, masturbation is nothing bad.

smiley There is no such thing as sin.

Oh, you're one of those people who lack nutrients in their brain.

Sorry oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by SSIPON(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Oh, you're one of those people who lack nutrients in their brain.

Sorry oh.

Between me who is saying that masturbation is totally natural and you who believes in humans turning into salt or snakes turning into sticks, who lacks brain nutrition? grin
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by aikyg(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Masturbation is far better than unprotected sex or rape.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by Phiniter(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
ok
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by SSIPON(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Phiniter:
ok

I hope you got your Vaseline ready grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by Phiniter(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
SSIPON:

I hope you got your Vaseline ready grin grin grin grin
I was created in God's image, masturbation is my God given right.
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by SSIPON(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Phiniter:

I was created in God's image, masturbation is my God given right.

You Gerrit Jo! cheesy
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by JOACHINpedro: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Only art students masturbate
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by elated177: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
SSIPON:
If you are reading this, don't fall for that end time bullshit. There is nothing wrong with masturbation.

Paul was a celibate nigga who thought that anything related to coitus was "unclean" and this is the main driver of the toxic purity culture in Abrahamic religions like Christianity.

Have fun with yourself biko wink

You must be a teenager.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by Prayfortheworld: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

But fornication is not a sin right?
SMH
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by SSIPON(m): 1:33am On Oct 16, 2021
elated177:

You must be a teenager.

No.
Everyone is free to masturbate from teens to adults
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by SSIPON(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Only art students masturbate
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by elated177: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
SSIPON:

No.
Everyone is free to masturbate from teens to adults

Then, it appears you don't know what you are saying. Masturbation is vile.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by judedwriter(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
This world is more spiritual than physical...

Be warned... Masturbation has spiritual consequences.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by Ototuz: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
judedwriter:
This world is more spiritual than physical...

Be warned... Masturbation has spiritual consequences.

List the spiritual consequences please.
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by judedwriter(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:

List the spiritual consequences please.

1. Loss of spiritual power

2. Poverty

3. Witchcraft attack

4. Evil marks

5. Spirit husband /wife attack

6. Regression

7. Premature death
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by Ototuz: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
judedwriter:

2. Poverty

3. Witchcraft attack

4. Evil marks

6. Regression

7. Premature death

There is no such thing as a witchcraft attack
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by judedwriter(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:

There is no such thing as a witchcraft attack

shocked

Witchcraft is real bro... They control many people's destinies and are the brains behind many problems today in the world.
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by Ototuz: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
judedwriter:

shocked

Witchcraft is real bro... They control many people's destinies and are the brains behind many problems today in the world.

Quit being delusional
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by judedwriter(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:

Quit being delusional

I am not delusional bro....

If you decide not to believe in witchcraft, it's your decision and cup of tea o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by SSIPON(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
judedwriter:

If you decide not to believe in witchcraft, it's your decision and cup of tea o.

Stop being delusional
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
judedwriter:

Lol!

You're discussing with real NL witches and you don't even grasp it.

Don't stress yourself with them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by judedwriter(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

You're discussing with real NL witches and you don't even grasp it.

Don't stress yourself with them.

Lol grin

I suspected he was a wizard...

Just didn't want to offend the mods by calling him one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by Workch: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
TarOrfeeek:

[/s] no it’s not a sin
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by Workch: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
judedwriter:

2. Poverty

3. Witchcraft attack

4. Evil marks

6. Regression

7. Premature death

[/s]
Re: If You Are Reading This, You Are Free To Masturbate. by judedwriter(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s] no it’s not a sin

I laugh in Spanish grin

(1) (Reply)

What Made You Believe That God Exist / Accusers Of TB Joshua Are Now Aggrieved With BBC / Who Should Know First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.