Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? (3620 Views)

Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by ReubenE(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Is it wrong for a Reverend Father to masturbate? Since most people including myself argue that masturbation is not a sin.

Secondly, I want to ask if it is wrong for an individual to abstain from Adultery or its younger brother Fornication through masturbation?

Please, comment constructively. Don't bring Igbo and Yoruba here. Neither Kanu nor Buhari....

Somebody may learn the Word from this
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
My brother, fear God o...

It is better to masturbate and be in the congregation than to masturbate and be the pastor / priest

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by BreezyCB(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nah who I go ask
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Davoneskay(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Does your heart prick you after masturbation? What image goes through your mind during this situation? Abeg answer @op.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by kenny5811(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
wat a question...... isnt dat supposed to b his personal biz..... watin concern me if him masturbate or carry ashawos.... e no concern me....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by kenny5811(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
wat a question...... isnt dat supposed to b his personal biz..... watin concern me if him masturbate... e no concern me....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Juliette05(f): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
What prompted the urge to masturbate?
How did he discover the act?
What goes on in his mind while stroking?

Finally does he still feel holy after expulsion?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by dangotesmummy: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin
.whether he's a priest,father, bishop or whatever, its absolutely normal and completely natural to want to ease the sexual tension away. So when there is no lady to help him satisfy his konji then he has to devise a means to kill konji grin

As nothing or no amount if water or grammar can quell hunger,so anything that cannot quell his agro will be meaningless to him

Abeg there is nothing wrong, he is only human

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by dangotesmummy: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:

nothing has to propel anybody to feel Hot Mr man.does anything propel you to eat?no.so if nothing propels you to eat,sleep or drink water then nothing necessarily propels him to want to fok. The fact that he's a living thing is enough reason to want to fok.

Stop making a big deal out of sex as if its an issue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by ReubenE(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davoneskay:
Does your heart prick you after masturbation? What image goes through your mind during this situation? Abeg answer @op.
I'm a virgin grin
I don't masturbate
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Juliette05(f): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
nothing has to propel anybody to feel Hot Mr man.does anything propel you to eat?no.so if nothing propels you to eat,sleep or drink water then nothing necessarily propels him to want to fok. The fact that he's a living thing is enough reason to want to fok.

Stop making a big deal out of sex as if its an issue
hunger propels you to eat, thirst propels you to drink water,
Lust propels you to masturbate

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by ReubenE(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:

I don't know what prompted it....assuming he did the act.
But I think its the dlck that did somehow....like waking up
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by ReubenE(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin
.whether he's a priest,father, bishop or whatever, its absolutely normal and completely natural to want to ease the sexual tension away. So when there is no lady to help him satisfy his konji then he has to devise a means to kill konji grin

As nothing or no amount if water or grammar can quell hunger,so anything that cannot quell his agro will be meaningless to him

Abeg there is nothing wrong, he is only human
I thought so too

From the comments, nobody is even talking about the second question

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Davoneskay(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
ReubenE:
I'm a virgin grin I don't masturbate
So why don't you masturbate?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Davoneskay(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
To d second question, adultery n its younger brother, fornication (as you said) should not be an excuse to masturbate. A friend once told me that whatever you can't declare publicly is morally wrong. Can u masturbate publicly @op? or do you want to become our next small doctor.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by dangotesmummy: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
so what propels chicken,rams,dogs and other animals to want to fok?

What propels wife to want to fok husband and vice versae?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by sonofluc1fer: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davoneskay:
To d second question, adultery n its younger brother, fornication (as you said) should not be an excuse to masturbate. A friend once told me that whatever you can't declare publicly is morally wrong. Can u masturbate publicly @op? or do you want to become our next small doctor.
Can you shit in public? Bath in public?
If no, then you are morally wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Tigris007: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Question aye!

Masturbation is the deliberate act of stimulating one's sexual organs in order to feel the same/similar satisfaction as one having it with a man or woman.

Is Masturbation a sin....I would rather ask why it shouldn't be considered a sin. The effects are even destructive to the human body....and Jesus seeing
the vaseline crew, especially on nairaland grin said in in matt. 5:28....But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by sonofluc1fer: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
so what propels chicken,rams,dogs and other animals to want to fok?

What propels wife to want to fok husband and vice versae?
The Spirit of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by dangotesmummy: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davoneskay:
abeg let me hear word with our fake sanctimonious attitude jare.what is strange about sex?

You no dey fok? As a matter of fact anybody man or woman who has no feeling of horniness or sexual arousal from time to time is not healthy and needs to see the doctor

Its like someone saying I've lost appetite for food for 1month or 3 months,and you think everything is alright with the person health wise?

Husband and wife fok,but they cannot fok in an open place not necessarily because they feel ashamed if seen but because its a private moment between couples.same thing applies to shitting.its a personal thing that requires you to be alone so what's the big deal or someone should guilt trip me into what he himself does whether before or after marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Davoneskay(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

The heart of a man is an abyss. So deep your heart... that it bred this idea...sonofluci
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by dangotesmummy: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

The Spirit of God.
lmao.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by ReubenE(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davoneskay:

So why don't you masturbate?
Because I have not had a reason to.
Somehow somehow, that stuff is always around my corner.....you know what I mean
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Davoneskay(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
abeg let me hear word with our fake sanctimonious attitude jare.what is strange about sex?

You no dey fok? As a matter of fact anybody man or woman who has no feeling of horniness or sexual arousal from time to time is not healthy and needs to see the doctor

Its like someone saying I've lost appetite for food for 1month or 3 months,and you think everything is alright with the person health wise?

Husband and wife fok,but they cannot fok in an open place not necessarily because they feel ashamed if seen but because its a private moment between couples.same thing applies to shitting.its a personal thing that requires you to be alone so what's the big deal or someone should guilt trip me into what he himself does whether before or after marriage
U no go kill me wit ur reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by sonofluc1fer: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davoneskay:

The heart of a man is an abyss. So deep your heart... that it bred this idea...sonofluci
Sorry, the logic befuddled you and left you in a state of spiritual paralysis. I apologise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by ReubenE(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

The Spirit of God.
grin grin
Bro, go register for Stand Up Naija

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Davoneskay(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
ReubenE:

Because I have not had a reason to.
Somehow somehow, that stuff is always around my corner.....you know what I mean
If truly u've not tasted d forbidden fruit, abeg no try am. Even some married still engage in it. There was a time I had a dream and saw what happens during this process in the spiritual realm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Davoneskay(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Sorry, the logic befuddled you and left you in a state of spiritual paralysis. I apologise.
Nah bro. I've seen and heard worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by ReubenE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Smart guy

Smart people always navigate their way through the storm.....even through Hurricane Harvey

Nice one
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by ReubenE(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davoneskay:

If truly u've not tasted d forbidden fruit, abeg no try am. Even some married still engage in it. There was a time I had a dream and saw what happens during this process in the spiritual realm.
Lolz.....bro, ignore my earlier comment about being a virgin. That was just a joke.

Like I said earlier, I have not had a reason to squeeze my genital because the female stuff has been saving me.....otitun
Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by sonofluc1fer: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Davoneskay:

There was a time I had a dream and saw what happens during this process in the spiritual realm.
Really? Tell us what happens in the spiritual realm when two people are fucking.

I thought it was just God watching and taking notes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? by Tigris007: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:

God bless you...a brother is here to back you up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. David Sheds Some Light. . . Golgotha And Divinity. . . / Pastor Kumuyi Clocks 72 / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie’s Exotic Cars Worth Millions Of Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.