Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History (1204 Views)

Why Can't Konami And EA Have Football Licences At The Same Time? / Needed Download Link For The Old Winning Eleven 2012 Konami / Konami Just Revealed How Good Usain Bolt Will Be In PES 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by LucemFerre: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
As at 1st October eFootball 2022 has an "Overwhelmingly Negative" rating on Steam, with 92% of its 7540 reviews rating it "Not Recommended." That puts it in a worse position than Paradox's Leviathan DLC for Europa Universalis IV, which hit 90% negative.

And it’s only going to get worse as more people are buying to experience the disaster.

Finally FIFA has no competition

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-fails-gaming-efootball-2022-is-the-worst-reviewed-game-in-steams-history-20211001.amp.html

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/efootball-2022-is-now-the-worst-rated-game-on-steam

Gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdRQWy19o00
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by 38Noob: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Normal life...pes has never been close, very crappy game
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by LucemFerre: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2021
38Noob:
Normal life...pes has never been close, very crappy game

I beg to differ. What do you mean by “crappy?”

2 Likes

Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by 38Noob: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2021
LucemFerre:

I beg to differ. What do you mean by “crappy?”
The gameplay is not balanced, it has some flaws that some players who know about them take advantage of it to win games, that's why pes is not taken as seriously as Fifa in the competitive scene.

2 Likes

Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by typicalgamer(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2021
38Noob:
The gameplay is not balanced, it has some flaws that some players who know about them take advantage of it to win games, that's why pes is not taken as seriously as Fifa in the competitive scene.

And fifa gameplay is balanced ?

FIFA doesn’t have flaws ?

All that has happened to pes now.

Was way worse in the launch of fifa16

But nobody said anything, because paid reviews was already licking fifa axx

1 Like

Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by 38Noob: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2021
typicalgamer:

And fifa gameplay is balanced ?

FIFA doesn’t have flaws ?

All that has happened to pes now.

Was way worse in the launch of fifa16

But nobody said anything, because paid reviews was already licking fifa axx
At least, Fifa fixed most of them...pes own is just too obviou

1 Like

Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by typicalgamer(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
38Noob:
At least, Fifa fixed most of them...pes own is just too obviou

I’m actually neutral here since I’m not a fan of soccer games beht.

From 2014 upwards pes issues has always been licensed teams

And server there’s nothing else that fans has complained about up until now.

Where you get this narrative that pes has been lackluster is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by LucemFerre: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
38Noob:

You mentioning gameplay as PES’ flaw compared to FIFA shows what you know. FIFA has never, in its wildest dream come close to PES in gameplay.

The reason why FIFA has edge over PES in online is because of the licenses and better servers. Plus it’s “FIFA” the official football game, of course advertising and other means of promotion would help it.

My argument has always been, PES has gameplay while FIFA has everything but gameplay.
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by dyrane(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2021
here we go again.... FIFA fans coming again this year because they managed to beat PES in gameplay (reason that PES flopped) after years of trying.
Every pes player knows that pes has always been superior in gameplay except this year
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by jakizio42(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Not that pes is perfect, but is better gameplay wise than fifa. All fifa has on pes is licenses that's all. I game on pc,

I might be late to the party,(for those of you who already know about this), but for those who i might help, feel free to ask for my akank number. That being said, I recently discovered a patch "evoweb". their forum is evoweb (dot) uk. (U need to create an account using just a verified email to be able view everything) some threads do not require this tho.

Whoever plays pes on pc should look into the site as i cannot start naming all the features. The patch itself (evowebpatch) does basic things like update players,and faces, kits,club logos, (in summary basic patches)in master league u get real managers ( like klopp, clueless man OGS, guadiola, etc)

Then it gets interesting when u visit the site. U can download add-ons like stadiums(can be all in one stadium pack or single stadium),different real-life tatoos( legs or hands or both), real life scoreboard for all leagues(no more pes purple default), adboards for all stadiums, install ml manager mod and hv classic players like pele , mara nwa, ronaldinho, cruyff etc. Then there are gameplay mods to tackle scripting, make computer play like humans, and so many things i can't remember now.
Every thread has installation guide with youtube videos to help you in installation. Go to pes21 thread (other pes version available too 17-21 i believe) then your eyes will pop.
recommended pes patches by redditors aside evoweb are

smokepatch(similar to evoweb, i was about downloading this but opted for evo instead,4gb which u download in 4 parts, ~1gb/part)

Vituared(not made for an ideal Nigerian as the patch size is massive, i mean extremely and excruciatingly massive) we talking 50gb patch then 160gb all in one stadium pack and other addons total is roughly 230gb (stadiums patch is optional) I don't know why in the world the patch is that huge.

then dreampatch(i haven't got a clue about this one)

I wish i knew all these earlier. smh
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by jakizio42(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Omoo see epistle
I'm just trying to show someone the "light"
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by jakizio42(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
dyrane:
here we go again.... FIFA fans coming again this year because they managed to beat PES in gameplay (reason that PES flopped) after years of trying.
Every pes player knows that pes has always been superior in gameplay except this year

Beat which pes?? They beat efootball not pes
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by HillaryNelo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
jakizio42:

Beat which pes?? They beat efootball not pes
wether u like it or not na pes dey beat, e or f-football e no concine us
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by jakizio42(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
HillaryNelo:

Lol you're not incorrect but welllllll, technically speaking I'm also right.

1 Like

Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by dyrane(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
HillaryNelo:

Nor be lie. But we're expecting next year ea football game to be renamed now lol. E go reach everybody
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by belshazzar(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Am a huge fifa fan since the ps 1 era and all i have got to say is that pes just does not have that wow factor in every aspect(i do not have to explain this) pes is just too boring and passive
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by LucemFerre: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2021
HillaryNelo:

Dude, it’s not even thesame engine
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by LucemFerre: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2021
belshazzar:
Am a huge fifa fan since the ps 1 era and all i have got to say is that pes just does not have that wow factor in every aspect(i do not have to explain this) pes is just too boring and passive

Lol… you’re a fifa fan since ps1 and you say PES is mediocre. Uhmmm… what?
Tf else would you have said ?

1 Like

Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by belshazzar(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
LucemFerre:

Lol… you’re a fifa fan since ps1 and you say PES is mediocre. Uhmmm… what?
Tf else would you have said ?
You misunderstood me there didn't you? What am actually trying to say is that fifa has made a huge significant improvement ever since the psx generations while pes has struggled
Re: Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History by HillaryNelo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
LucemFerre:

Dude, it’s not even thesame engine
so wats ur point

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Groups / Sony Officially Ends Ps2 / Uk Used Playstation 3 For Sale 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.