Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

@ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! (322 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by houseontherock: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please and please, we need a Christian section where Muslims will swear an oath of allegiance to Christianity before they can comment! You guys keep deleting the responses of Christians on their threads, yet they are free to air their views on our threads, why the double standard? Please correct this anomaly, it's very unfair!

@Lalasticlala and the other mods, please look into this unfair treatment of Christians on your platform! Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by illicit(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yes
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by Naijanascam: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Long overdue
Selective judgement

1 Like

Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by WibusJaga: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2021

Not necessary. That might make Christianity appear authoritarian in nature which it is not. Freewill is an essential ingredient in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by Simdyofficial(f): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin they won't na.. But bfor you comment on any Muslim post they will want you to sign that stupid terrorist stuff tongue
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by houseontherock: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
WibusJaga:

Not necessary. That might make Christianity appear authoritarian in nature which it is not. Freewill is an essential ingredient in Christianity.
Yes, it's not necessary and it's not necessary for Muslims to have their private platform as well, but why do they have it? The new thing now is the mods delete christians' posts on their threads which was why I wrote this! We don't want to be authoritarian in nature but isn't the double standard just annoying? The christian mods here are just like the Southern governors and lawmakers who have failed to defend their region because of fear of losing favour! I come in peace cool

1 Like

Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
then there must also be an ATHEIST only thread, a BUDDHIST only thread etc... aka a waste of space (just like that muslim only thread)

1 Like

Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by 1Sharon(f): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
houseontherock:
Please and please, we need a Christian section where Muslims will swear an oath of allegiance to Christianity before they can comment! You guys keep deleting the responses of Christians on their threads, yet they are free to air their views on our threads, why the double standard? Please correct this anomaly, it's very unfair!

@Lalasticlala and the other mods, please look into this unfair treatment of Christians on your platform! Thank you.

Not all Christians believe the same thing, so what oath will they swear? Jokers

2 Likes

Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by houseontherock: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
then there must also be an ATHEIST only thread, a BUDDHIST only thread etc... aka a waste of space (just like that muslim only thread)
Really, that's the point. Why single out the Muslims when we have so many religions? Especially on a forum like this? It's okay though, it's just my own view undecided

1 Like

Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
houseontherock:

Really, that's the point. Why single out the Muslims when we have so many religions? Especially on a forum like this? It's okay though, it's just my own view undecided

only Seun has the response to the above irregularities/favoritism on this issue... i need to be a muslim to post on their thread but they can openly post on other religion and/or Atheist's thread.
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by MightySparrow: 1:51am On Oct 16, 2021
houseontherock:

I like your view, but, I think I it is not necessary. Muslims have things to hide Christians don't. Let them run their own like the occult.
We are the light of the world, light exposes, no need to be concealed.
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by obonujoker(m): 4:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Lol... You want the atheist clowns to die be that... grin
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by meobizy(f): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2021
You guys keep deleting the responses of Christians on their threads
…of ‘Christian’ trolls. I post there from time to time and I’m not Muslim. If the post is useful it gets answered. No one has ever deleted any of my responses in their threads because they come from a place of inquiry and other times understanding. Why should a comment like “death to all Muslims!” remain visible on a thread titled “Happy Eid El Kabir?”
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by Ototuz: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... You want the atheist clowns to die be that... grin

Atheists in Nigeria have to lie that they are Christians in real life. Lying online won't be hard.
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by houseontherock: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2021
meobizy:
…of ‘Christian’ trolls. I post there from time to time and I’m not Muslim. If the post is useful it gets answered. No one has ever deleted any of my responses in their threads because they come from a place of inquiry and other times understanding. Why should a comment like “death to all Muslims!” remain visible on a thread titled “Happy Eid El Kabir?”
I've never posted on Muslim threads because I can't just bring myself to swear that I'm a muslim, even when I have something to contribute. Whatever rocks their boat though undecided
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by Gerrard59(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2021
houseontherock:

You will have to threaten him before he gives in. Muslims threatened his life, which is the reason he created a section for them. However, unlike Islam, Christianity isn't about dreadful threats especially regarding life and death. Nonetheless, we're told "Islam is a religion of peace"
Re: @ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! by DZTech: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
This issue seems simple.
The answers seem obvious.
But they're not.
It would do this forum a lot of good for it's owner to address it once and for all.
I've never seen where acting or ignoring an issue made it go away.
Seun, lalasticlala-
Your response is required.
If it's been given before, kindly past the link here.
If you were threatened in any way, you need to inform this forum, backed by evidence-
Whoever did such, however many they may be, they will have their comeuppance.
God bless.
Gerrard59:

You will have to threaten him before he gives in. Muslims threatened his life, which is the reason he created a section for them. However, unlike Islam, Christianity isn't about dreadful threats especially regarding life and death. Nonetheless, we're told "Islam is a religion of peace"

(1) (Reply)

Watch Stunning Pictures Of The Multi-billion Naira Sekuro Royal Palace Of King A / The Myth Of Anointing / Moments You Should Be Silent According To The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.