Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

2nd Degree In International Relations. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2nd Degree In International Relations. (190 Views)

Muric's Position On Hijab Saga In International School Ibadan / Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2nd Degree In International Relations. by Damzy101(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I'm writing this to seek elders' opinion, with a particular reference on experienced graduates of International Relations.

I'm currently in my third year in one of the Nigrian federal Universities, studying History and International Relations and I'm thinking of obtaining my 2nd degree in International Relations.

This is the bone of contention, which part of International Relations do you think it's advisable to go for ?
Although, I'm thinking of going for International law or diplomacy but I'll like you to bring the wealth of your experience into this.

Help a brother.
Thanks.
Re: 2nd Degree In International Relations. by meetme01: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Damzy101:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm writing this to seek elders' opinion, with a particular reference on experienced graduates of International Relations.

I'm currently in my third year in one of the Nigrian federal Universities, studying History and International Relations and I'm thinking of obtaining my 2nd degree in International Relations.

This is the bone of contention, which part of International Relations do you think it's advisable to go for ?
Although, I'm thinking of going for International law or diplomacy but I'll like you to bring the wealth of your experience into this.

Help a brother.
Thanks.

Damn waist of time..!

Change to Social Work and if you have flair for lecturing, opt for Msc Social Studies or Adult Education and specialize in Social Welfare.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / I Will Develop Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking System For You / Where Can I Learn How To Trade Cryptocurrency? Or any other high-income skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.