Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) (1842 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) by Alexxxxadrewv: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
We recall that recently Pery came out to narrate how she was whisked away, harassed and brutalized by members of Aye confraternity in Benin, Edo state, because she used a cult song to do a video on Tiktok.

Crying out for help in an interview, she stated that because she wasn’t a cultist and made use of a cultist song she found on Tiktok to do a video, she was descended upon in the most hideous manner.

Following this, a good samaritan, whose name could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report, felt pity for her and decided to answer her distress call.

The Nigerian man took to social media to express his displeasure as well as to sympathise with the victim in a viral video.

He equally made a pledge in the video that he is willing to change the girl’s life whichever way he can lend a hand of assistance.

“It has come to my attention that a lady was beaten up by hoodlums and I’ve been following her ordeal. I’ve been praying and I’ve been asking God how can I get involved in this case to impact on this lady’s life

“With the case of this lady, I decided that I’m going to take it upon myself to help her financially. Whatever it is, whichever way I can help, I want the family of this lady or whoever knows this lady to send me her information, as I’m willing to spend 2 million Naira to help this lady relocate from Nigeria,” he said.

He, however, went further to state that it’s inhumane for any human to be treated in such manner, adding that it’s worrisome that government is doing little or nothing to eradicate the societal scourge known as cultism.

His words:”Her case is that of bullying and no one deserves to be humiliated in that manner. It’s sad that our government has not been able to tackle the issue of cultism in Edo state. Violence is violence.”

WATCH video BELOW
https://loadedpulse.com/viral-tiktok-girl-to-receive-n2million-for-trip-to-america-video/
Re: Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
What was she even thinking when she used a cult song for her TikTok
Re: Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) by TarOrfeeek: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Good for her

She should equally do change of name and stay really low.

You can't go and put your hand in hidden things expecting not to find problem.

It's even more worrying when you factor that she is a woman. Of all the things to interest yourself, it's cultists anthem.

angry

1 Like

Re: Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) by MVLOX(m): 5:19am On Oct 16, 2021
If this is true then she go don real the reward for her foolishness....
Re: Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a loan of 50,000 To support my bussiness and I will use my cassava 3000 heaps cassava farm as collateral
Re: Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) by constance500: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2021
There are people out there who needs that money more but he no go see those ones..
Re: Viral Tiktok Girl To Receive N2million For Trip To America (video) by kelvine(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wetin man do man?
This same philanthropist go get small boys wey de beg am o, he go say “go and hustle”

constance500:
There are people out there who needs that money more but he no go see those ones..

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Residents Deliver A Serious Message To Naira Marley After Mohbad Funeral / Natasha Richardson Dies After Ski Fall / Who Is More Handsome, Micheal Jackson Or Eddie Murphy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.