Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Help My Baby - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help My Baby (271 Views)

Help! My Business Name Is Already In Existence In Another Country, What Do I Do? / Help, My Staff Are Stealing My Money In Millions / Looking For A Good Name For My Baby Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Baby by ehbellsho(m): 5:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Good morning Sir/Ma,

Please, I need help. My baby girl will be One year old on the 19th October, 2021 (Tuesday) but presently things aren't well okay with me as teacher with a low income.

Please good hearted Nairalanders I need your help to give a "nearly-okay" birthday celebration to my baby.

Access bank

Thanks and God bless you abundantly.
Re: Help My Baby by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2021
You came to ask for money to celebrate a birthday for your baby? Of all things?
Not even food or school fees, birthday? Hmm...

You know what? The best birthday gift you can offer her since you're not bouyant enough to throw a party for her is take her to church, children department and let her mates sing and pray for her. Use your phone to take pictures of her and friends in church. Pastor can also pray for her. Please you don't need to come here begging for support for a " birthday" celebration.

I'm not trying to block your way but I just feel it's somehow.

Happy birthday to her.
May God bless her new age and cause favor to shine on the whole family by the reason of her new age.

I'm also a teacher. So no hating. wink.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Used Mont Blanc Center Rug. Size 3by5. 23k / How To Improve Your Business Visibility And Sales With Social Media / House Of Glit. Best Jewelry Store In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.