Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,339 members, 7,839,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear (1451 Views)

This Photo Of A Father And His Son Is Proof That Blood Is Thicker Than Water / This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by frozen70(f): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
afombc:
Please, I am very angry with myself now. My Son did something wrong and angrily I slapped him in the ear/cheek in annoyance, that was about a week ago, just yesterday, we noticed dried blood in the ear, same thing this midnight also, though he is playing very well and does not complain of any pain in the said ear, but I am worried.

Is there anything to worry about? He is 5 years old.

The effects of the slap must have been hard in the ear drum because they are made of extremely soft tissues, that's why the blood came out

Take him to hospital for doctor to prescribe antibiotics

I want you to learn one thing, never ever beat a child to the extent of harming thst child

Such act can injure a child and create cost for you to treat the child

Constant counseling has helped to create a good relationship between mothers and their children
Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by afombc(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
frozen70:

The effects of the slap must have been hard in the ear drum because they are made of extremely soft tissues, that's why the blood came out

Take him to hospital for doctor to prescribe antibiotics

I want you to learn one thing, never ever beat a child to the extent of harming thst child

Such act can injure a child and create cost for you to treat the child

Constant counseling has helped to create a good relationship between mothers and their children

Thank you ma. We have actually taken him to the hospital, antibiotics was prescribed and also an eye swab test to be conducted on Monday as prescribed by the Doctor.

Yes, I have learnt to be calm with these children, just that their play is way too much, in an attempt to look after them to make sure he didn't get injured, I ended injuring him myself.... Anyway it's well. Even with the condition of the ear, he was still doing the same somersaulting with his siblings......
Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by Oizee(f): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
afombc:

Thank you ma. We have actually taken him to the hospital, antibiotics was prescribed and also an eye swab test to be conducted on Monday as prescribed by the Doctor.

Yes, I have learnt to be calm with these children, just that their play is way too much, in an attempt to look after them to make sure he didn't get injured, I ended injuring him myself.... Anyway it's well. Even with the condition of the ear, he was still doing the same somersaulting with his siblings......
eyya, he will be fine, may God continue to protect them for us, it is not easy to tolerate or overlook their rough play most times.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by Oizee(f): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Klass99:

Apologies for saying you're not smart or sensible, I was pissed at you and I think I still am because you need to get off the internet and take your child to the hospital.

u are nice and mature, but honestly you need to be calming down when angry, so that u can choose the right words that you don't have to regret later. Op landed a heavy slap on a five year old due to unnecessary anger and he's regretting it now.
Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by frozen70(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
afombc:

Am glad you will calm down for them

Boys are always rough at age's below 12yrs
From the age of 13yrs, they will stop gradually because they have exhausted most of it and are approaching teens age

Is only God that watches over children

We will continue to put our eyes on them while they are ever to bring in new styles of play

It's their time anyway

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by afombc(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oizee:
eyya, he will be fine, may God continue to protect them for us, it is not easy to tolerate or overlook their rough play most times.

Amen. Thank you.
Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by afombc(f): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
frozen70:

Am glad you will calm down for them

Boys are always rough at age's below 12yrs
From the age of 13yrs, they will stop gradually because they have exhausted most of it and are approaching teens age

Is only God that watches over children

We will continue to put our eyes on them while they are ever to bring in new styles of play

It's their time anyway

Infact, we will be doing the somersaulting together now, so that I can watch them well....

And all three of them are boys oooh.... I think I have a long way to stay calm
Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by afombc(f): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oizee:
u are nice and mature, but honestly you need to be calming down when angry, so that u can choose the right words that you don't have to regret later. Op landed a heavy slap on a five year old due to unnecessary anger and he's regretting it now.

To say the fact, I regretted it ooh, I cried when I noticed the blood....
Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by afombc(f): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for all input......

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
afombc:

Infact, we will be doing the somersaulting together now, so that I can watch them well....

And all three of them are boys oooh.... I think I have a long way to stay calm

Waooo, now I understand why they play around, boys are like that

It's time you involve them in kitchen and home affairs

Like sweeping
Washing plates
Washing clothes
Dressing rooms

Just keep them busy with house chores and it will make them to be busy

Though they will still play under your supervision

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Manage My Wife's Business, She Don't Take Her Business Serious / She Confess To Me Today. / Sugar Daddy And Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.