Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up (35254 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by sojayy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by merieam16(f): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
seunlayi:
This woman like to chochocho like parrot. Can't she live her life and ignore media? I will just advice her to switch off her social media means for some time. The storm or whatever it is will be over soon
wahala be like wetin again?
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by DaddyRochie1642: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Aufbauh:
So who's telling us the truth now?
Anyway matured 'old timer' like Pero knows how to dose the tension by covering up for their Man in the middle of the storm of controversies.

That's why I'm more attracted to matured girls than those impatient billing machine who are quick to go for the jocular.

Oga it's not "jocular" according to you, it's called "Jugular" grin

4 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by abysirius(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Perhaps 2baba has been talking to Annie using Pero as a reference of the kind of woman he wants her to be otherwise Annie won't feel threatened by her. Annie needs to work on herself and leave Pero alone.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by ivolt: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
So she wants people to believe that 2Face is so irresponsible that he wouldn't talk to her for months or even see her for years.
That means he totally abandoned his kids which I know it is a lie.

She will soon change her story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Aufbauh:
Anyway matured 'old timer' like Pero knows how to dose the tension by covering up for their Man in the middle of the storm of controversies.

That's why I'm more attracted to matured girls than those impatient billing machine who are quick to go for the jocular.

No one!!!... No one is telling the truth!

More importantly, no one owes you or any one out there an explanation for how they live their adult lives. It quite simple!

The only person to blame in all this nonsense drama is Annie!!!... Social media is not the place to drag your family matters to. It never ends well!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by shigishege: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
But I think this girl is married to one pastor like that before?
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by ahnie: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Another gbese for this October.

Future is female, hope you can see how Ahnie is taking the future
Hello Mr amu,you called me.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Redpill666: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
How old is she? She keeps talking about boyfriend as if she is 21.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leaforever:

Source:
https://instablog9ja.com/2021/10/16/annie-knows-2face-and-i-are-never-in-contact-pero-opens-up/
Nonsensical nonsense and social media GossipTV! Whoever that will swallow these, I pity that person!
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Aufbauh(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

No one!!!... No one is telling the truth!

More importantly, no one owes you or any one out there an explanation for how they live their adult lives. It quite simple!

The only person to blame in all this nonsense drama is Annie!!!... Social media is not the place to drag your family matters to. It never ends well!

Ogbeni don't work yourself up on this. It's my opinion and perception which I'm entitle to.

It is instructive that you don't take most comments here seriously as some of us come here to catch cruise.
I know a lot about the family personally so I don't need outsiders info. The platform is faceless so we act in that light.
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Kobicove(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
The real issue here is that Annie has low self esteem that's why she's so paranoid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Crochet: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
See where you will see them , but on meaningful thread you won't find them. See the queue of people viewing this nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by abysirius(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
seunlayi:
This woman like to chochocho like parrot. Can't she live her life and ignore media? I will just advice Arnie to face her family and concentrate. The storm or whatever it is will be over soon
Guy u no try. Anyways, that is the way sentimental people like ursef judge matter.

They are giving the lady bad press yet u want her to be quiet and never speak her truth. You should be ashamed of yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by alizma: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oluolad86:
I need your financial help and prayer support please
God will grant your heart desires

5 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by tillaman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Aufbauh:

Wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by ecomalchemist(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
She go well
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Antoeni(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Annie is a Diabolical ,Immature, inquisitive and a Possessive Woman.

While Pero is Calm, Gorgeous, Mature, Peaceful, Understanding and Cheerful Woman

Pero ~ 3
Annie~ 0

3 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by treatise: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
We elders know that the "boyfriend" is 2baba because they're not formally married. Can she say "my husband"? She's just catching cruise.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by mideyphilip: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
2 face family members are the once choosing sides and causing trouble because they hate Annie. Annie should show maturity by keeping quite like her husband. The issue is clear. When you reply your enemies, you give them power. As for pero, I believe her, some families can be breeding problems just because they hate the other wife.

In other news, when last did you hear from tailor kayri?
Kyari no dey news again grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
2 face family members are the once choosing sides and causing trouble because they hate Annie. Annie should show maturity by keeping quite like her husband. The issue is clear. When you reply your enemies, you give them power. As for pero, I believe her, some families can be breeding problems just because they hate the other wife.

In other news, when last did you hear from tailor kayri?
You are right. They are having a family fight and the inlaws just figured out dt Pero is her pressure point. So the cousins came to rub it in & did a video so Annie could see.

This is why you shouldn't speak Ur insecurities out. You're just giving pple ammunition against U.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Irennediva(f): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Women fighting over a man because of dick shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Antoeni(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
This ANNIE Looks Devilish and Diabolical
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Aufbauh:

Ogbeni don't work yourself up on this. It's my opinion and perception which I'm entitle to.

It is instructive that you don't take most comments here seriously as some of us come here to catch cruise.
I know a lot about the family personally so I don't need outsiders info. The platform is faceless so we act in that light.

Okay sir... Nothing personal at all! Wasn't trying to be aggressive at all. Apologies if it came off that way.
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
So two baba don Bleep her before?
Hmm..

A woman that has THREE CHILDREN for him..

Maybe she had IMMACULATE CONCEPTIONS..

SHE wouldn't be the first.. undecided
Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Proffessorr: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
shigishege:
But I think this girl is married to one pastor like that before?

Guess you’re referring to the other baby mama, Sumbo Adeoye.

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Annie get wahala, shes fighting all 2faces siblings, All of them not some and claiming they don’t like her. I find that hard to believe.

I can’t deal with Sm1 that can’t get along or reconcile with my family unless my family are bad or the problem which can’t be the case so what’s her problem yo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up by Decryptor(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
When I said it that Annie is just nothing but an insecure v*gina person who just wants to stir trouble, people thought I was bluffing.

I even opened a thread about it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6744337/opinion-anne-idibia-african-queen

Nigerian women are the most insecure beings on earth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Buys New Wrangler Jeep (Photo) / Harry B Anyanwu's Son, Obinna, Matriculation At FUTO, University (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo 'omo Butty' Goes Make-up Free In Soldier Print Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.