Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used (17913 Views)

Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja / Mention Top 3 Smartphones You've Used In The Past(throwback) / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by YourFavorite21(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
The worst phone I've used so far, was the Tecno K7 spark, very useless phone.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jazzman01: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Polynek:
why did u say so? Can u explain to me pls

It is one of those nasty Xiaomi marketers.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by DigitB: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Redmi 7 pro never disappoints.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Xagacem: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
RioCarputo:

all itel dey always dey fast when charging with the it's follow-come charger but after the charger spoil, if you use any charger charge ham, e go slow ooooo. naso you go manage ham
even when the original charger is available is was charging slow , the same thing when charging with powerbank
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Stevosty: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Redmi go, 2 years plus still kicking, play store will say no space, I downloaded app from alternate source, in other words application overload, trying to get another redmi to offload the apps.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
I'm currently using Itel A37, I got it earlier this month and I'm regretting my life. Network is too poor, I'm sure it's 1G instead of 3G written on the spec.

3 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Run away from Redmi and Oppo. They entice you with battery life worth 5000mah, 3 months later it acts like 3020mah...
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by SonofGod231: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mine was Blackberry Storm,I think when the phone first came out it was 100k but I got it when it was going for 95k brand new.Right from day one the phone won't let me use it freely.it keeps hanging and freezing.I was really pissed with the thing.My then gf came 7days later,I never told her about the phone in the first place so when she came in she met me removing the battery and sim and rebooting the phone.And Thats what i kept doing eversince for the few days I got the phone.
My Babe;Ha,you bought a new phone?
Me;Yes,it's that new blackberry smart phone.
My Babe;Ha,make I see am jor.
My Babe;God;This phone make sense.
My Babe;Abeg Make I put my sim feel the phone small,na him the girl for upstairs dey use now.
My Babe;After, inserting her sim,wetin make the phone dey freeze na?
Me;Give am time e go work back.
After a while,
My Babe;The phone make sense die.
Abeg,make I remove my sim card give you your phone ohh.
Me;Still pissed with the thing told her"No need,I actually bought it for you".
My Babe;It's a lie,oh my God.
Me; I bin won use am surprise you before.
My Babe; Jumping all over me.Kissing me repeated on the head.
Me;Just sitting there regretting how I ended up buying such a phone that has been stressing me for many days now.
That night my babe won use TLC finish me.
Many days later,
My Man; Guy,I hear say na you buy Amaka that new Blackberry.
Me;That phone na useless phone,I think say na better phone,I buy am for my birthday but the phone dey frustrating.naim I carry am give Amaka.
After much explanation,my guy begin laff.
Na true the phone dey hang die... na him bella(him neighbor) popsy just buy for her last week.Na so so complain she dey complain.
Me;Na just waste of money.

4 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by oliviacute(f): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
omo I was using one itel phone that year, if you charge the phone to 100 percent within 5 minutes the battery has come down to like 10 percent
I saw hell...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Stevosty: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
preciousMI1:
Run away from Redmi and Oppo. They entice you with battery life worth 5000mah, 3 months later it acts like 3020mah...
Which of the redmi or oppo phones have you used?
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mustiboy:

Na A70 be the quality phone wey you save money for?

The way most of you Nigerians brag ehn

And to think you're using Galaxy A70. Wonderment
Oga rest.
Do you know his pocket undecided

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Alexaonfleek: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
There was this android phone I used,it was the first android phone I got.
The brand name is afriane and I can honestly say that the lowest itel phone is still wayy better than that phone.
100% battery can go to 0% in 6 hours.
Tó switch on data,the phone will just be hot anyhow and the keyboard was always freezing right from when I got it.
That phone still gives me trauma till now embarassed i wasn't even sad when it was stolen.

I'm currently using Samsung galaxy A02s....and one major feature I like in the phone is the lasting battery. Also as long as I do a system update when due,the phone serves me well.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
tarantino1:
Redmi 9c is gearing up to be one of the worst Android phones I've ever used.

Just to type this message,e dey hang
Redmi na hype phone! The note 9pro I bought na wash! Battery tueh tueh

3 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
My experience with Android! Omo!!! The hanging no be here oooo....it taught me Patience, anger control etc I always felt like smashing the phone on the ground those years! Somehow it increases your anger level. Thank God I’m all over that now.

5 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Simdyofficial(f): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I bought one Trashion phone three years back.

I was using the phone in the night with the volume down to the lowest when Sara Jay started shouting.
It was in one night class like that.

The bastard phone was not responding to stimulus. The screen was not working while the side buttons went dead too.

I started to sweat immediately. That is how I gave my life to Christ and never went to xvideos again grin
hahahhaa

2 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Mkayfrenzy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I bought one Trashion phone three years back.

I was using the phone in the night with the volume down to the lowest when Sara Jay started shouting.
It was in one night class like that.

The bastard phone was not responding to stimulus. The screen was not working while the side buttons went dead too.

I started to sweat immediately. That is how I gave my life to Christ and never went to xvideos again grin

I don laugh tire. Una no go kill person for this NL

3 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Alawaxbimbex(f): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jirilistic:
Mine is tecno spark 3(1gb ram) grin
I used the phone for almost 2yrs
Phone was working smooth but later,e start to show me pepper cus I overload the phone with files. Phone started hanging seriously and sometimes became hot I had to start blowing it with fan cheesy(seriously guys when it became hot,I literally had to blow it with fan).battery also degenerated overtime
If I on the phone,I gat wait for like 10mins b4 i fit use the keyboard
I later sold it early dis year and bought another phone with better ram, processor and battery
Used this same spark 3, 1gig ram for 2years and it never for once gave me any problem...changed it to a bigger one because I wanted to
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Mkayfrenzy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
The worst phone I ever used was one itel like that, I've forgotten the model. This phone was a nightmare. E dey hang like crazy. Them no born me well make I open app like wps office or WhatsApp simultaneously. If i try am like this, the phone no go work again o. until I remove the battery. If I wan use any app, I go first clear all the ram before opening the app. When chatting sef, keyboard fit use like 10 minutes load. If you want to test someone's patience, give them the phone to use. If the person no smash am for ground out of frustration after a month, make the person collect award.

9 Likes

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by rezzy: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
I have never had any bad experience with phones.
Tecno camon CM since 2018, is still very okay even the battery. I haven't repaired it even when the screen becomes bolder while pressing it fast. For the past 1 month, it started behaving normal

My current new phone Tecno 16 is also good but sometimes it freezes, I touch the power button on and off, then it respond. I don't know what causes it sha.

My Lenovo of 7 years has started frustrating me with charging port issue, after every 3 months, no charger will fit, sometimes, I will have to use shoe to hold the charger cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by rezzy: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mkayfrenzy:
The worst phone I ever used was one itel like that, I've forgotten the model. This phone was a nightmare. E dey hang like crazy. Them no born me well make I open app like wps office or WhatsApp simultaneously. If i try am like this, the phone no go work again o. until I remove the battery. If I wan use any app, I go first clear all the ram before opening the app. When chatting sef, keyboard fit use like 10 minutes load. If you want to test someone's patience, give them the phone to use. If the person no smash am for ground out of frustration after a month, make the person collect award.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Datevilme: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Been using my redmi 5a prime for almost 4 years now, still looks brand new, haven't had a reason to dump it, works excellently.
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by preciousMI1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Stevosty:
Which of the redmi or oppo phones have you used?

Redmi note 9pro!
Then I told my friend when the phone had not started acting, she went for redmi note 9!
The oppo A53
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Yourfav: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
rezzy:
I have never had any bad experience with phones.
Tecno camon CM since 2018, is still very okay even the battery. I haven't repaired it even when the screen becomes bolder while pressing it fast. For the past 1 month, it started behaving normal

My current new phone Tecno 16 is also good but sometimes it freezes, I touch the power button on and off, then it respond. I don't know what causes it sha.

My Lenovo of 7 years has started frustrating me with charging port issue, after every 3 months, no charger will fit, sometimes, I will have to use shoe to hold the charger cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
phone since 2018 still fine? Looks like camon series are durable

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Ten06(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
I was using Gionee S11 for about two years until one day I now received instructions for an update.
Immediately I clicked on the update my phone updated and both the icon and the operation of the phone changed.

After the update the way my phone operates it became clear to me that the update was not from the manufacturer of the phone (Gionee)

I started looking for a ways to make my phone go back to the way it was but to no avail. I even formatted it but it still remain the same.

After about a month I now received an email from the hackers telling me that they have all my secrets with them that if I don't pay in bitcoin they will expose all what I'm doing with my phone.
I did not bother to reply them because mere clicking on the link on the email may expose more of my secrets to them, so i just looked for a tape and covered my front camera.

I tried using different anti-virus Kaspersky etc, they all said the same thing that my software has been embedded with malicious software but they could not remove it.
Even the operation of the phone became limited.

I was able to know that the hackers were Indians, so when the Covid-19 started ravaging India I started praying that the Covid-19 should kill the hackers.

After continuously praying for about 3 months, by then I have also received more blackmailing email from the hackers, the malicious malware just left on it own
. My phone is now free

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by driy65(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith551:
I have always been a phone freak, so I spend on quality phones. I either wait and save for 2 years to get a nice phone, or stay without phone for that period.
I use a Samsung A70, phone is almost 2years and runs like new. Never lagged a day even with the heavy files in it.
Same year....the phone is top notch..been using it for 2years 3 months

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Emeka71(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
My new TECNO spark 4 is giving me serious problems and the phone is not even up to a year old I have even changed battery still giving problems. smiley shocked
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Kylekent59: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mine was Infinix hot 6 pro. After I mistakenly dropped the phone on the floor, the screen went blank. I went to change the LCD screen at the phone mechanic shop. Everything was working fine, except for the screen brightness. It was set to the fullest and didn't respond when lowered.

Samsung rocks...
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by oriewanbe: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Which phone con good now?

1 Like

Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by paymentvoucher: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
emerged01:

Oh why did you type these before me na? I changed batteries 2 times,changed screen 2 times,changed antenna 2 times,I refused to change fingerprint button. I suffer o. I cant even dash it out and I dash me boys to watch cartoon.
I see am for person hand yesterday I no waste time to call it useless phone.

You see that phone ehn! Make we just thank God for life grin
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Emeka71(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ten06:
I was using Gionee S11 for about two years until one day I now received instructions for an update. Immediately I clicked on the update my phone updated and both the icon and the operation of the phone changed.

After then the way the phone was working it became clear to me that the update was not from the manufacturer of the phone (Gionee)

I started looking for a way to make my phone go back to the way it was but no way. I even formatted it but it still remain the same.

After about a month I now received an email from the hackers telling me that they have all my secrets with them that if I don't pay in bitcoin they will expose all what I'm doing with my phone.
I did not bother to reply them because clicking on the link on the email may even make me to expose more to them, so i just looked for a tape and covered my front camera.

I tried using different anti-virus they all said the same thing that my software has been embedded with malicious software but they could not remove it.
Even the operation of the phone became limited.

I was able to know that the hackers were Indians, so when the Covid-19 started ravaging India I started praying that the Covid-19 should kill the hackers. After continuously praying for about 3 months, by then I have also received more blackmailing email from them the malicious malware just left one day. My phone is now free now
Na lie. sad
Re: Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used by Jmichael1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Redmi 8A
1.) Excellent battery! very very few come close
2.) It never Got hot, even under heavy load, working all day, very few android smartphones have this rare Advantage

Bros abeg hw much 4 the phone?i need new phone next week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? / Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards / Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.