Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels (45858 Views)

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Numerouno94(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
gistray:
This show will die a natural death

Why?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by davodyguy: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
dominique:
How about local channels, won't they be airing it? I'm still not feeling this twice a week show
Local channels aired from season 1 till the very last, but now, everything has to be on DSTV. Why not Startimes?

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Stupid show.

Scripted show

What does anyone learn from it

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Bukden16(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yeye show.
It's not genger sensitive at all.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Deflames01(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Two times a week will make it boring.......
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by swhiss: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's not going to be interesting as it used to be.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by juniorstar(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Just twice a week..dont they av enough content for it to run the entire week?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Boogyman557: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool MISS DIS SHOW BUT TINS DON CHANGE WALKER FOR NAIJA OO. MOST NIGERIANS AINT INTERESTED IN SUCH GAME AGAIN. MAYBE AT 1ST DE WILL SHOW INTEREST BUT LATER DEM GO VAMUT. IMAGINE TWICE A WEEK. DEM TINK SAY NAIJA STILL D RUN OLD FORMAT.. WTF MAN
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Very nice! Na this one I go like go but I dey 'down-to-earth' and I no sabi swim. grin grin grin grin
I hope it'll be as interesting as the good old days.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Sleekfingers: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

Source: https://punchng.com/gulder-ultimate-search-how-to-watch-season-12-as-show-premieres-today/

I won't be surprise, if this ultimate search don't get much attention, compare to that useless BBN......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by lomprico(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
olaric:
Just twice a week? Are NBL trying to cut costs by showing it live only twice a week? To the best of my memory it used to be every night in those days.

no be once a week you dey watch am b4?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Iliyasdass(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
The GUS I know was showcased everyday. I cant waste my time just 2 watch this scrap twice in a week

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by DollarBuddy: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin they should be careful of FULANI TERRORISTS

Lol.... Funny but true grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Olayetan(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Twice a week when the contestants will be in the bush everyday, are we not supposed to see how they were surviving in the jungle everyday?

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Alhammid2020(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Waoo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Omoluabi16(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
twice a week? Is it by force? How will we see friendships, the bonds or even get to know them. The tasks nko? Poor poor come back. I'm sure Nigerian Breweries are not broke so I wonder what the problem is.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by saddler: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Omoluabi16:
twice a week? Is it by force? How will we see friendships, the bonds or even get to know them. The tasks nko? Poor poor come back. I'm sure Nigerian Breweries are not broke so I wonder what the problem is.

They are broke.

They want the attention BBN is getting but they dont have the money for promotion.

Organizers of BBN spent billions of naira to put up the show.
Gulder only has 50 million naira to give the contestant.

After this their comeback, they will disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by babyfaceafrica: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Another distraction
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by FILEBE(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
so, no terrestrial TV station is airing it ? na wa o
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by babyfaceafrica: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
saddler:

They are broke.

They want the attention BBN is getting but they dont have the money for promotion.

Nigerian brewery are not broke, they just aren't that convinced about Ultimate search
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Oleash: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
lomprico:

no be once a week you dey watch am b4?
It used to be daily for about 3 weeks. 10-11pm then. Twice weekly isnt so good for the program.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by saddler: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Nigerian brewery are not broke, they just aren't that interested in Ultimate search

They are not interested in the Ultimate search and they want to come back?

You think say na moi moi to air show everyday?

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bukden16:
Yeye show.
It's not genger sensitive at all.
Yinmu
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by babyfaceafrica: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
saddler:

They are not interested in the Ultimate search and they want to come back?

You think say na moi moi to air show everyday?

You said they are broke, i repeat, they are not. They don't just want to invest heavily on the show.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Omoluabi16(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
saddler:

They are broke.

Haha. No sir, Nigerian breweries can't be broke. BBN organizers sure made much more than they spent. Mega shows like this will always run at a profit.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by WoundedLamb: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Peace081:
Like for Gulder Ultimate, Share for BBN cheesy

Not necessary. I mean, why must one pit people or things against each other. It's not a match. Fans mustn't have to chose. The same people that watch BBN can still enjoy GUS.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Crunchyg2: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
OGraffix:
Where can we stream it online...we way dey use unlimited data
Please which data package is that?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by BigDawsNet: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Olayetan:
Twice a week when the contestants will be in the bush everyday, are we not supposed to see how they were surviving in the jungle everyday?

Depending on the network and content, budgets for the jungle survival reality shows can range from $100,000 to more than $500,000 per episode...

Do you think Gulder is ready to drop the expenses?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by BigMoneyeye: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's interesting
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is the real reality TV show people can benefit from...

They should try and bring back Who Wants to Be a Millionaire; Dance Off; and other Entrepreneurship Reality shows.

Enough of dashing uninspiring and empty people ridiculous and insane amounts of money for doing next to nothing for months.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels by iamyemiakins(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
OGraffix:
Where can we stream it online...we way dey use unlimited data
Chief, give us update na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is TSTV / Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.