Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? (346 Views)

Soakaway Construction: Am I Being Charged Too Much? Please Advice Me. Thanks. / Are You Looking For A House To Rent On The Mainland? Get In Here Now!!! / How Much It Cost To Build This House To Finish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by mediclife1987(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello, just starting work and seen a room kitchen and bathroom going for 120k, also has pumping machine with a well spaced compound.

However people said it's very pricey for that amount and I've been shown other similar houses but lost I've seen so far are below par to the above. No well, no pipe borne water, and people procure geepee tanks themselves to buy water mostly.

They're however telling me the highest amount for any type of that apartment in the town should not be more than 80k.

What do you think guys? Am I about to be fleeced off my little money left with me?
Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by chatinent: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oga, I will choose a house with water over a house with tiles.
Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by yomi007k(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:

You are wise, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by mediclife1987(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:

Lols cheesy

Badt guy. Na wetin me sef dey surprise oh. 75% of the houses dey depend on mai-ruwa for here and personal well oh. Them no even reason pumping machine. Even their toilets sef na bend down toilet.

They're very used to it here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by decatalyst(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wick3:
120k for a self con and they say it is expensive? Where is this place please?

When on Akala express in Ibadan it's 200-350k
Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by mediclife1987(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wick3:
120k for a self con and they say it is expensive? Where is this place please?

Otukpo, Benue State.
Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by mediclife1987(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
decatalyst:

When on Akala express in Ibadan it's 200-350k

Otukpo, Benue State.
Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by decatalyst(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
mediclife1987:

Otukpo, Benue State.

So far the place is convenient (close to your school or work, basic amenities like electricity and power, and in a secure area) collect am jare.
Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by mediclife1987(m): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
decatalyst:

So far the place is convenient (close to your school or work, basic amenities like electricity and power, and in a secure area) collect am jare.

Thank you my brother... smiley
Re: Advice Me On Which House To Choose Please? by mediclife1987(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
decatalyst:

Although it's a single room oh. No bedroom. As in self-contain type.

(1) (Reply)

Buy 6plots Get 1plot Free. Directly Along Expresway, Epe Lagos. Promo Price:2.4m / Please Where Can I Get This Door In Lagos / Plot Of Land With 4rooms For Sale At Akesan, Igando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.