Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A (446 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Infinixhot2: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Before I continue, I won't keep quiet, until I gather enough wisdom from you guys.

Nairalanders, I know you guys are people with Wisdom. Most of you have passed through this stage already.

This is why I have come to seek your advice. What should I do? Should I just hope for a miracle job? and If you say business, how do I start with nothing in my account? Please, your experience and wisdom is needed here.

Please don't just view this thread, say something... Views won't help a thing.
Re: A by yomi007k(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2021
One of my life mantra is "Prepare for the worst and hope for the best"

1. In preparing for the worst;
I experienced a huge financial loss in year 2010 and that made me to change my lifestyle in to one with strict budget. I began cutting off unimportant things, people and was able to save well enough graduating in 2013. I thought to myself, in case I don't get a job early atleast I will have something to fall back on and that was exactly what happened.

2. In hoping for the best;
I always made sure I upgraded my skills and documents in my first few years of working and even up till now. I believe that those are the 2 major requirments, the third being connections. If you have connections and you don't have the skills and documents to keep the job then you will end up losing it.

3.Connection;
Past customers and clients, friends, religious members, drinking partners and family etc.

4. Moral;
You need to be of good moral character at all times because you don't know who is watching you and you don't know how powerful he or she is. I have a personal experience on this and it was a woman I barely knew that connected me to her husband who helped me with a recent job. She told the husband that I am one of the best persons she has ever met in her life.

In general when working, I feel like there is a hidden camera watching what I do and say , or I am expecting some investigators to check my documentations. This keeps me in check.
Don't get me wrong, I am not perfect but I try to be as professional as I can.

I hope you pick a thing or two from my experience.

3 Likes

Re: A by Boogyman557: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool U CAN LOOK FOR A GOOD LOAN COMPANY. D ONE WAY GET OFFICE OO.. DNT USE DER APP. JUST GO TO DER OFFICE DIRECT AND DE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP U WIT A GOOD LOAN TO START UP A BUSINESS

2 Likes

Re: A by Infinixhot2: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
yomi007k:
One of my life mantra is "Prepare for the worst and hope for the best"

1. In preparing for the worst;
I experienced a huge financial loss in year 2010 and that made me to change my lifestyle in to one with strict budget. I began cutting off unimportant things, people and was able to save well enough graduating in 2013. I thought to myself, in case I don't get a job early atleast I will have something to fall back on and that was exactly what happened.

2. In hoping for the best;
I always made sure I upgraded my skills and documents in my first few years of working and even up till now. I believe that those are the 2 major requirments, the third being connections. If you have connections and you don't have the skills and documents to keep the job then you will end up losing it.

3.Connection;
Past customers and clients, friends, religious members, drinking partners and family etc.

4. Moral;
You need to be of good moral character at all times because you don't know who is watching you and you don't know how powerful he or she is. I have a personal experience on this and it was a woman I barely knew that connected me to her husband who helped me with a recent job. She told the husband that I am one of the best persons she has ever met in her life.

In general when working, I feel like there is a hidden camera watching what I do and say , or I am expecting some investigators to check my documentations. This keeps me in check.
Don't get me wrong, I am not perfect but I try to be as professional as I can.

I hope you pick a thing or two from my experience.

Thank you very much... Point one and Two Noted.
Re: A by Raychellasam(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Infinixhot2:
Before I continue, I won't keep quiet, until I gather enough wisdom from you guys.

Nairalanders, I know you guys are people with Wisdom. Most of you have passed through this stage already.

This is why I have come to seek your advice. What should I do? Should I just hope for a miracle job? and If you say business, how do I start with nothing in my account? Please, your experience and wisdom is needed here.

Please don't just view this thread, say something... Views won't help a thing.

Don't start your business with gbese or debt of any kind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer / JOB/VACANCIES!! JOB/VACANCIES!!! JOB/VACANCIES!!!! / Any Job Around Kola Alagbado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.