Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Abdulkabir Bamaiye Musa A Nairalander's Emotional Tribute To His Late Mom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Abdulkabir Bamaiye Musa A Nairalander's Emotional Tribute To His Late Mom (455 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / Mom's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulkabir Bamaiye Musa A Nairalander's Emotional Tribute To His Late Mom by 02Kebreal(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2021
*DEAR MUM*
*I Love You with Everything I am*
اللهم ٱغفرلها وأرحمهاI
The moment I received the news of your ascendance exactly 10years ago, Mummy,my world caved in. My heart was torn into pieces,one was filled with heartache and pain,the other died with You. Happiness eluded me, alone I began to take a walk through the memory lane with tears filled in my eyes,even though that could not bring You back. I will forever salute you Mother ,you were the Mom I ever needed in My Life. GOD gave me the best Mom in the world ! U taught me to never give up on my dreams,but to persevere no matter how hard the storms may be.
I MISS U MOM !
I remembered today how my mother modelled me to what I am today. You were an angel on earth. When you answered the call of Our Creator, it was a case of transferring your services from earth to Paradise (In Shaa Allah). In You I saw selflessness personified, and I saw the expression of unconditional love.
Till date, you seats in my memories.
You were precious a gift from God, so much beauty,grace,love and patience u possessed. You touched my heart in so many ways, your strength and smile even on dark days made me realise i have an angel beside me.
Mother u heard Gods whisper,calling u home, I know you didn't want to leave us,I know you fought so hard to make it through the accident that took u away, I know U loved us sooo much that U held on tight, until all your strength was gone, and u could no longer hold on,finally u gave your hands to the Angel of death and slipped away quietly without telling us bye.
I remembered how u called that fateful morning to be sure I have prayed.
Diction failed in providing the right word that will correctly describe your sterling qualities. The images filled my head but my education could not arm me with words to say how you are.
Mom you were a bundle of inspiration to all around you. Your kind soul,wise counsel and outstretched hands cannot be quantified. You are the most humble,compassionate, understanding family oriented woman I have ever seen. You are so dear and so true,you have an indescribable inner strength. If I could write a story about your life struggles, the needless troubles and battles you went through in defence of your children and huge heart full of sunshine with which you tolerated and forgave,a million pages would not be enough to tell the story of how simple a heart you were.
I know you won't be able to read this,but that the world may know you are the best Mother that ever existed on Earth.
#RESTONMOM

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkabir Bamaiye Musa A Nairalander's Emotional Tribute To His Late Mom by TarOrfeeek: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
The ONLY woman who will love you unconditionally, purely and truly.

Mothers are the gods of all MEN.

What can separate me from the love of MOM. I am convinced that neither Nigerian hoes, or their dirty cunts, or their parasitic greed will separate me from the love of MOM.

OP take heart.
Re: Abdulkabir Bamaiye Musa A Nairalander's Emotional Tribute To His Late Mom by 02Kebreal(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The ONLY woman who will love you unconditionally, purely and truly.

Mothers are the gods of all MEN.

What can separate me from the love of MOM. I am convinced that neither Nigerian hoes, or their dirty cunts, or their parasitic greed will separate me from the love of MOM.

OP take heart.

May God Bless U to take care of MOM
Re: Abdulkabir Bamaiye Musa A Nairalander's Emotional Tribute To His Late Mom by Ogamysamo: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2021
i feel your pain bro.

legend always have it that there's no love like first love(unforgettable)

it's really true but is it always the other way round? besides what love could a man or woman get before the love of a mother, which love is fore-front or in d front page of every human if not motherly love.

i feel your pain, and i pray that God will console you and fill that vacum she'd left in you.

may the peace of the Lord be with you. in Jesus name

amen!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Design Your Book, Flyer,banner / Miss Koikoi - Urban Fiction / 5 Crazy And Powerful Facts About Sex That You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.