Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. (1373 Views)

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience / Man Being Chased By A Dog Jumped Over A High Fence Without Touching It (VIDEO) / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
I don't have much to say...but whatever you are doing in this life, don't ever make a turkey chase you. Those guys are Vikings.

This is my story today. Those guys will never stop. cry

Please share your experiences.

cc: Fynestboi, lalasticlala, Dominique, seun

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nope
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by RSVP: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bad experience.

Those little bástard are evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by illicit(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yes now

Especially when I wore a certain shoe
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by ahnie: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
No, but I ve bn chased by tolotolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by Candidlady: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lwkmd

cant forget my pals turkey that chased my spirit out of my body! Like play like play o! Omg when they eventualy grild it i chewd it bones like it was my last super!

god wil punish that turkey and the seller jux alow me fal my hand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by Ahmback(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
ahnie:
Hanty, which one is tolotolo again? Ain't it the same turkey

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
They’re not as dangerous as people paint them, they just hate anything bright-colored (most especially red). Once you avoid wearing that around them, you’ll have no problem with them. And per-adventure you find yourself in such situation,check out some helpful tips on our instagram handle
@ ryeo_animal_world

Ryeo’s animal world
Animals at their best...........
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by lizzypro: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
That animal is a cultist bro … left me with bruise

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
illicit:
Yes now

Especially when I wore a certain shoe

Yeah, sb said a particular colour gets them angry...true?
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
ahnie:

Ok o.

Tell how it happened.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Lwkmd

cant forget my pals turkey that chased my spirit out of my body! Like play like play o! Omg when they eventualy grild it i chewd it bones like it was my last super!

god wil punish that turkey and the seller jux alow me fal my hand

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by illicit(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

Yeah, sb said a particular colour gets them angry...true?

Hmmm I think so because other days I passed their house and they don't mind but anytime I wore that shoe, I can't remember which colour now, they chase me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
illicit:

Hmmm I think so because other days I passed their house and they don't mind but anytime I wore that shoe, I can't remember which colour now, they chase me

Mehn
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by Maxitomxane(m): 2:12am On Oct 18, 2021
The pompous bird called Turkey�..
I visited my Grandparents last year... Unknown to me , they had this mighty Tom turkey along with his Brooding Hen Turkey ... Immediately I opened the gate , This bird of the underworld came launching at me��... Thanks to my Aunt, who took it to the cage and locked it up... I was surprised and wowed at the Audacity of this creature... Well, Nevertheless, I freshened up and went out to meet this bird of Audacity... I flung open the cage and waited for it to launch at me, which it did... I responded with a graceful kick to the chest... I got hold of the rope on its leg and dragged it to a spot where I got it tied... Then I wiped the living daylight out of it with a stick... I even tapped the head and pulled d red meaty stuff on the head���
chatinent:
I don't have much to say...but whatever you are doing in this life, don't ever make a turkey chase you. Those guys are Vikings.

This is my story today. Those guys will never stop. cry

Please share your experiences.

cc: Fynestboi, lalasticlala, Dominique, seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Maxitomxane:
I visited my Grandparents last year... Unknown to me , they had this mighty Tom turkey along with his Brooding Hen Turkey ... Immediately I opened the gate , This bird of the underworld came launching at me��... Thanks to my Aunt, who took it to the cage and locked it up... I was surprised and wowed at the Audacity of this creature... Well, Nevertheless, I freshened up and went out to meet this bird of Audacity... I flung open the cage and waited for it to launch at me, which it did... I responded with a graceful kick to the chest... I got hold of the rope on its leg and dragged it to a spot where I got it tied... Then I wiped the living daylight out of it with a stick... I even tapped the head and pulled d red meaty stuff on the head���

I can't stop laughing.

You flogged it? Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lmso.. N I'm here thinking of rearing turkeys oo
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Maxitomxane:

Remember this phrase? "We are nothing but pencils in d hands of the creator"

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yes, once. Unfortunately for the turkey, my mongrel was behind me, one bite to the back, was all it's brain needed, it charged the other way

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by Maxitomxane(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
chatinent:

I can't stop laughing.

You flogged it? Lol.
Yh grin , it became my friend before I left sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by olasubomi0imam: 2:08am On Oct 24, 2021
okay
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by richard13l: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2021
okay
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by CaptainZubi: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
They just charge towards you. When you run, they'll chase. If you don't run, they'll just charge and stop immediately. Moreover I don't know why people fear them. Their beak no too sharp like that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. by adeobaezichi0: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

Pet Scammed By Blesscar / . / Male 5 Month Rottweiler In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.