Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience (15661 Views)

Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. / Man Being Chased By A Dog Jumped Over A High Fence Without Touching It (VIDEO) / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by GeneralKoko(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Let me share mine first .
While growing up at the village that year, there's this dog called Jimmy that stays in another neighborhood but once in a while they bring it to our neighborhood to play.
One afternoon like that they brought it . Everyone took off and was weary except me grin
I no too send then sha I just dae Waka anyhow. I walked close to the dog and was observing it. At this point, it was still laid belly flat on the floor. In a jiffy, it stood up and started jogging. Everyone around took off except megrin
The moment I wanted to run it was already too late . I made a good attempt at running but it followed me sharply and bit my yansh just before I ran into my neighbors compound. It is in unforgettable experience and accounts for my hatred for dogs.

Share your experience.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Hahahaha!! grin grin
I am here to read funny comments. cool

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by MaverickA3: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2022
What this topic is doing under Romance is what baffles me?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by house10s: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2022
MaverickA3:
What this topic is doing under Romance is what baffles me?
there's yansh in d story grin

Looking for a studio in lagos?

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by MaverickA3: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2022
grin
house10s:
there's yansh in d story grin

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Nope... I love dogs and they love me too!

Including the crazy bitch my granny had... I'm the only one she didn't bite... Rest in peace!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Flamees(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Omo
Where i go start from?
Ok that year for my Jss3
Me and my guy were coming back from school
E get one banny my guy been wan toast
we been follow the banny reach her house
Banny go release dogs 2 of them
grin omo see run we drop school bag and our drawing board there tear race
i run soteyy my leg dey touch my head grin

the thing made me and my guy loose morale anyday we sight the banny for school
She been carry our bag come school the following day
She been dey tell other bannies for class wetin sup that day grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Polynek(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Never been chased b4 tho, and I don't fear dogs be it a local or well trained dog, I go use my canvas komot the dog teeth undecided
WTF

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Lilsameey: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
I no dey fear dog. And there are some breeds of dogs that it just takes one heavy kick to their jaw to get them away from you.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by jrupa(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
The last time should be 3 years ago when I was returning from an installation that lasted till around 02:00am. As soon as I saw the dogs I immediately summoned courage and then picked some stones to boost my confidence. All of a sudden one of the small ones started barking like a fool. Initially I wanted to ignore oh but the barking was going on and on so I released one of my bullets before I could say Bu they united and started chasing me. I sharp sharp release all my bullets with better race.

As soon as I got close to our compound I didn't even mind to use the gate. I just targeted the lower part of our fence and jump through for my own good.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by SoapQueen(f): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Never.

I'm a huge, huge dog fan.

My dogs are some of the harshest breeds I've seen, so, handling other dogs is like a walk in the park.

Naturally, dogs gravitate towards me. Maybe because they sense my genuine love and loyalty to them.

I'm yet to see the day a dog would chase me. But hey, I can never say never!

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
undecided
I was in JSS1. angry This dog chased me through the class window after closing(I still don't know how the dog got into the class). It was when I was like 50m away from the school after the hot chase before I realized that the nail on the window has torn my trouser into half. People were looking me like

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Angelaketu(f): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
DOg chase only criminals

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Yemmysworld91: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by gasparpisciotta: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
University days
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by airplane55: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lol, I can never forget that day
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by symbuul: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by ismoney: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Zane2point4(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
2014, i bought fried meat and kept under a frnds stair case, blc he sabbi task person his longer throat too much’

I came back his dog under stair case ate the meat, i use stick to flog the dog instead the stick got the chains and loosened it,one thing suprised me the dog wasnt aware its chain is no longer attached to the coller’

I did in the name of the father and of the son and holy spirit and dissapeared frm there’

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Gastoce: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Never

I no dey fear dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by EmzyT: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by damiloladuke: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by oilmane(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
jrupa:
G

G for Girls

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by digitite: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Not only chased but was bitten by gigantic dogs in a lonely field. I got treated and healed. If not for anything, I would have traced those dogs and killed them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
I was sent an errand to a location full of matured dogs,I thought the dogs were sleeping,only for me to go close to the owner's house..the dog stood up, follow me and I chased it back but it refuse to go..I then walk away,few seconds later I felt a sharp pain at the back of my leg
Huh the dog has bitten me...I was so aggressive but the blood gushing out couldn't allow me do anything..

Lol

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience by Frosheer(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
all my years of been a little boy, dogs has been chasing me.. but never been bitten.. I thank God sha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus / (picture) Mysterious!! Big Snake With 7 Heads Discovered In India / How Much Do You Pay To Vacinate Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.