Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

God Save Me From Nairaland Fraudster! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / God Save Me From Nairaland Fraudster! (543 Views)

Applying Lessons From Nairaland To Micro-manage Building 5BDR Duplex From Abroad / Save Me From My Landlord And Agent / I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Save Me From Nairaland Fraudster! by Springrise: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2011
TONY OKORODUDU POSING TO BE A FINBANK WORKER, HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 08183142420
PLEASE ANYWHERE YOU SEE THIS NUMBER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR HARD END MONEY.

HE LIED THAT HE WOULD GIVE ME LOANS AND THAT I SHOULD OPEN A FLASHMECASH ACCOUNT
WITH FINBANK.

I OPENED THE ACCOUNT WITH JUST 5,000 AND HE ASKED FOR THE PIN OF THE ACCOUNT AND TOLD ME TO
PAY IN 5% ON THE LOANS I'M EXPECTING.

AFTER SEVERAL DAYS THAT I DIDN'T PAY the N5 million he stole the little N5,000 in the account to by recharge cards.

now the account has N0.55k, hmmmmmmmm

NA GOD SAVE ME SAY I NO PAY N5 MILLION INTO THE ACCOUNT.

BEWARE OF FAKE LOANS COMPANIES.
Re: God Save Me From Nairaland Fraudster! by Bestglo(f): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2011
lmao
Re: God Save Me From Nairaland Fraudster! by agbo4me: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2011
thaank God
but next do a proper research
finbank is a big organisation, make ur inquiry before doing any thing
Re: God Save Me From Nairaland Fraudster! by cliveland: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2011
your story does not tally, u met a supposed bank staff who told u he'd assist u in getting loans and u went ahead to open account with the bank [or with him]?

how on earth are u did he "supposed" asked for your account pin nos and u gave it to him.

questions that arise?

1. he said he is a staff of a finbank?
2. u actually went to his branch/or he claimed he is attached to?
3. met his superiors/supposed he is a marketer?
4. get an account opening package?
5. get a loan opening package?
6. u went back to the said branch to lodge a complain and they swept it aside?

answers to these questions which either way would confirm whether your story holds water or not, dont just come and make blanket allegations without facts.

if i can remember, u are the same person who claim u can give loan to persons building on their landed properties? haba spokky.

THE BELOW IS POST ON LOANS IS FROM SPRINGRISE, NAIRALANDS JUDGE!!!!

(finance Available) Only For Building Projects
« on: May 18, 2011, 02:43 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We develop estates and sell to end user on mortgage.

We finance building projects.

So, if you have a large parcel of land and you want to builder on it.

10, Amore Street Off Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos.
08166962781, 07052508530.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Land1098 Sqm @ Abayomi Shonuga Lekki Phase I Price 90m / 4 Plots Of Land With C Of O For Sale @ Shomolu. / Lexus 570 Brand New 2011 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.