Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) (42916 Views)

Okey Bakassi On His Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Yul Edochie's Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Rita Daniels Advises Regina Daniels On Her Matriculation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by TMSMedia: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy shared photos of her matriculation day at the University of Oxford, England, via her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

"HUGE Matriculation Day at @Oxford_Uni This ceremony confers my membership as a student! Worked my ass off to get in and it’s paid off! #CuppyOnAMission"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVKcbToox77/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She shared other photos with the caption;

"Black Excellence at Oxford University Love to see it. Love to be it.

It’s OFFICIAL and written in HISTORY! I’ve now been MATRICULATED
#CuppyDat"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVKuMIcoW2m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by TMSMedia: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2021
More

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by chatinent: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2021
When you are running a degree abroad, you are studying to becoming educated.

In Nigeria, you are schooling...with no hope of being educated or getting a job. That's why they say school na scam (Nigeria)....not education (abroad).

Abroad, it's called tutors.

In Nigeria, lecturers.

Abroad, free modules.

In Nigeria, recycled expensive rubbish called handouts.

Abroad, you have discussions, interviews, responses and peer-reviews...before assignments.

In Nigeria, tear a sheet of paper.

Abroad, you have a zeal in attending classes.

In Nigeria, “course rep, where is my attendance? Who has paid for my handouts?”

Abroad, A shows you are a bright student. You may never get to get zero...they'll be marks for attempting.

In Nigeria, A is for God, B is for Lecturer, C is for serious students which comprise those interested in sexually transmitted grades, and yahoo boys.

Abroad, you can request for extensions if you miss assignments.

In Nigeria, who is your father to walk into my office to authorise me to give you grace?

Abroad, there is serenity to learn.

In Nigeria, you are always on pressure. How can you learn?

Abroad, you are addressed respectfully by your surname...“Mr. Smith, I am afraid you are going to have to go on detention for a week.”

In Nigeria, “hey, you...Kai, if you do as if it is not you I am talking to eh, I swear to God. I will show you what you haven't seen all your life. It's not a threat. You'll carry this course over.”

Abroad, tutors get sacked for thinking of attempting to make things difficult for students by their actions or inactions.

In Nigeria, go and dare report a lecturer. Your days in that school will be the days of Methuselah.

Brethren, no matter the urge you have, never you argue abroad you are from Nigeria.

These are two different worlds.

Nigeria is an international village forced together for administrative convenience by colonial masters! Nigeria is not a country!

With these few points of mine....

Thank you.

657 Likes 104 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2021
I bet one or two of those black boys there are Nigerians and purely on merit

But nowadays who Send school like that. If You like go Moonford or Marsford university...if You no get link or luck/grace nothing for you especially in this shithole called Nigeria

Money rules even a street man can become the richest from scratch e.g Obi cubana trending now might finally only have only O level

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Good luck to her.

Let's hope she would find love in this college.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Link.

Link your brain before you quote me.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
big man pickin, nothing do u, carry on..............

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Beautiful pictures, she's doing all things by the grace of God's blessing from her earthly father. O! Lord may thy kingdom never pass me by and may I be my daughter blessing and she will be as educated as Oxford and Cambridge university Profs. Amen.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Meanwhile,na these same set of people go dey deceive us say school na scam undecided

Ennnnnnn,even though say we know say school na scam for this our big for nothing country,but at least,e still dey good say make person still get the certificate for hand..

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Peace081: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations cuppy, I wish you the best. We are proud of you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congrats
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
This girl was disciplined enough to make it into a Oxbridge. Impressive.

I'm hoping she looses a lot of weight as she studies. She is so much prettier slimmer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Elchele(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
This girl go Sabi book ooo

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by datola: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
I can't say more than what have been said

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fine geh
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Unik3030: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Some are born lucky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
This babe looking like my ex

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
I saw these pictures on IG
I knew immediately it will come here

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by tellwisdom: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Who is Dj cuppis?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by havenz(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
God no go shame us way school for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by seankafor(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good for her, make she shaa no carry her ajebo attitude go there oo
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
God punish Nigeria
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
G
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by gambia(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
See correct flexing.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations Pink lady

Make you no come graduate with big belle
University guys are not AJ or Anichebe and co
Be careful when mingling with them or ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) by abdul4chelsea(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) / Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos / "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.