Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam (42905 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by musictori: 5:36am On Dec 25, 2019
The Ex Big brother Naija housemate, Bambam had come out to claim that her husband, Teddy A had never and would never hit her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twaw2bkTlTo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2019
Tonto Dike talk pass dis one when love still dey shack am.

Make she sha no come tell us later say Teddy-A na 10 seconds man.

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by yinparc: 5:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by oko4lucky(m): 5:43am On Dec 25, 2019
one chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by SaintHilary(m): 5:43am On Dec 25, 2019
These ones are already having marriage scandal just few months in?

My future wife might decide not to marry me anymore if she knows the kind of wedding ceremony i have in mind.

Merry Chritmas

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by drips8(m): 5:43am On Dec 25, 2019
So...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by TooNoisy(f): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2019
When will people begin to mind their business in this country. The couple havent even been married two months you have started spreading rumours.

Bambam and Teddy, I pray that your love will continue to wax stronger and you will continue to shame the haters.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by darthv: 5:44am On Dec 25, 2019
How is this our concern.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by superior1: 5:44am On Dec 25, 2019
Sounds familiar. It ended with sobs, books and advise on domestic violence.

I hope we won’t be seeing that soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by humblemikel(f): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2019
Men used to be a pillar of protection for women in my fathers time
Can someone tell me briefly what men represent in women's life in our modern day society.??

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by TheSowerian: 5:44am On Dec 25, 2019
How on earth will a sane man scratch his own brand new Mercedes Benz by himself?

Bambam, I believe you jere... your too cute for a arm to dent your skin.

I repeat, too cute.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by dapsoneh: 5:45am On Dec 25, 2019
No mind am

2 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by point5: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2019
So werin concern us .. if he hits u fine if not fine kwa .u beta pass pipo wen dey don hit break dia head join self..

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Abalado(f): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2019
I hate domestic violence but some ladies are nothing but animal, they can frustrate ur life to an extent that u won't know when ur hand will go up and land on her face....

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DeckeyLyrical(m): 5:49am On Dec 25, 2019
Happy Married Life.. Enjoy!

I am Lyrical Magician

2 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by RapistOnBail: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Kaybaba5(m): 5:51am On Dec 25, 2019
It's too early to say this sister

3 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by edidiongmichael(m): 5:51am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
Men used to be a pillar of protection for women in my fathers time
Can someone tell me briefly what men represent in women's life in our modern day society.??

Equality spoilt it all. We all want to be equal.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DoubleEngine007: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Xmas to you all..
Don't chop your rice alone o..
Share to people that don't have to eat today..

Its all about LOVE bae bae.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2019
TooNoisy:
When will people begin to mind their business in this country. The couple havent even been married two months you have started spreading rumours.

Bambam and Teddy, I pray that your love will continue to wax stronger and you will continue to shame the haters.

If you like pray from now till next year. We will scatter that marriage exactly 18months from now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by safarigirl(f): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2019
Abalado:
I hate domestic violence but some ladies are nothing but animal, they can frustrate ur life to an extent that u won't know when ur hand will go up and land on her face....
....you must be an animal like the lady to hit her.

People that are still human beings walk away from provocation, but wild animals think that everything must be solved through violence, until they eventually commit murder and end up in jail, where they can meet other animals and realise that some animals are greater than them.

Stop talking nonsense and justifying rubbish.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by safarigirl(f): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2019
As for Bambam, you cannot find a woman facing domestic violence, that will admit to it. The abused always protect their abusers at first and swear on Obatala that no such thing is happening.

Let Bambam enjoy her status as a newlywed, their 'perfect marriage' needs to maintain that flow for a while. After all, all the divorced couples once told us everything was peachy in their marriages

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by lyriclekidd(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2019
Okay
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by KIDfurniture(m): 5:58am On Dec 25, 2019
How many women expose their man ? Very few .. women are patient with their men with the hope that he would change. Until then they have to stomach everything because it is called marriage but soon as she cant handle it no more...I.e when it becomes life threatening she will speak out loudly. Time will tell. Some men are animals .

27 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by BluntBlunt: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2019
In every rumor there is a shred of truth. We shall see.

5 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by mozona(m): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2019
i hope it wont change oo

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Kendumazy(m): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Good! The rate at which bloggers just ditch out fake news without any evidence is alarming. The news might be orchestrated by an enemy or ex and a useless blogger will handle the job over a peanut paid to him/her. The social media bill might be worth it in this kind of instance. Enemy of progress everywhere!

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / "You Are A Fool" - Bobrisky Replies Eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.