Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message (27034 Views)

I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / 4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Subzeroad: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
I need an Uber standard car. I'll be remitting weekly or monthly depending on our agreement

How much can you do weekly
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by correctyourself(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
I had an interview with one recruiting firm earlier this month but this is what I got this morning. Should I consider it as rejection mail or do I still stand a chance?

Hello ****,

Good morning and apologies for the late feedback for this search.

The client has requested that we put this search on hold for now until they communicate to us when to re-open the search.

We appreciate your patience and will revert back once we get a go-ahead.

​Best Regards,

Yes you still have a chance, it could be the project they want you to do for them has not started or they are yet to finalize the budget for your payment
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Skillsnigeria: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmmm, job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Subzeroad:

How much can you do weekly
Let's talk privately bro. 070six5two35nine10 that's my WhatsApp or u can drop yours
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Abdul9025(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
I need an Uber standard car. I'll be remitting weekly or monthly depending on our agreement
rename your nairaland name.. It may help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Flier: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
They simply want you to be patient,seek another opportunity while waiting for them
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by omoadeleye(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
I had an interview with one recruiting firm earlier this month but this is what I got this morning. Should I consider it as rejection mail or do I still stand a chance?

Hello ****,

The client has requested that we put this search on hold for now until they communicate to us when to re-open the search.

​Best Regards,

RED FLAG
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by yusluvad(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Message of hope...
chukwuibuipob:
sad Have patience and NEVER GIVE UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Lamasta(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
They are subtly telling you not to put much hope or trust in them for the time being so you will not be frustrated if they don't communicate with you when you expected so dust yourself up and move on...
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by zagorakis(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Move on
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by bigjosh88: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls help a brother....I need a job or financial assistance to start up a business, I have kids to take care of but no job...I've gotten none ever since 6months
My contact:08124427816
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Sheriman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A very polite way of telling you that your services wouldn't be needed.

But don't despair, I see you getting a multinational job before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
What do you see about price of food and gas in Nigeria come 2025
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
sometimes recruitment processes can be so exhausting and tiring.

A friend of mine got offer letter from a multinational and was told she will be contacted for her medical and it has been 3 months now. Feedback received sept says she would be contacted for her medical in due time.

I don't know if she should still be hopeful or move ahead.

Advise please

NaijaGoBetter20:

Hello ****,

​Best Regards,
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by 7pages(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
That's not rejection text now, if they didn't reply or informed you then you can considered it as rejection

Meanwhile I'm in need of driving job around ikorodu axis, if you've got one for me, please reach me via my SIG

Thanks
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Chummynoni(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A very polite way of telling you that your services wouldn't be needed.

But don't despair, I see you getting a multinational job before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
Amen

I pray this is not a fake prophesy
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by therajah: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
You should also put them on hold; keep developing yourself while you search for other opportunities...
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Facts111: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

My guy wetin happen? ... Sapa don hold u abi cheesy
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by adanny01(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

Hello ****,

​Best Regards,

Most times when they reject you, they will simply stop communicating with you. That you got this mail means you are being considered and hope to gain your trust to wait longer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by gbagyiza: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
My kind advice is that you should go on with your search for other opportunities and also prepare your mind towards the possibility of the recruiter contacting you in the future. You see, recruiters are always straight forward in their response most especially during on line process. If you did not match their requirement they will inform you without wasting of time. So, i am confident that they are telling you the truth but also anything can happen.
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Yankee101: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Yes
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by StevConcepts(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Don't give up yet be optimistic

Check my signature for how to create an ebook in less than 24hr and Publish it on Amazon
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by APCNig: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

Hello ****,

​Best Regards,

The bolded is a line from a school dropout.

Revert back ko, revert front ni . . .
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Hassanmaye(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Drsnives:
Leave woman matter una no go hear
Hahahhahahaha How do you know she is a woman
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by KLand(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's not a rejection message yet but it can become that. The client is not ready to employ you, and the recruiter cannot force it. But you can't keep waiting for them.

So spread your net to other places and take whichever offer that comes through first.
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abdul9025:
rename your nairaland name.. It may help
What has name got to do with business? Abi u never see thief wey dey knot tie?
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Facts111:

My guy wetin happen? ... Sapa don hold u abi cheesy
Baba sapa is real cheesy
Helep your guy na abeg
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Hmmm, job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria

It's not in naija Sir, I actually got the job after a month and some days
Re: Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message by Skillsnigeria: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

It's not in naija Sir, I actually got the job after a month and some days
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank / What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? / MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.