Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft (2344 Views)

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I asked you a simple question, or don't you know that human sacrifices and ritual killings is an intergral part of voodoo and witchcraft which you're currently learning? Or are you just pretending not to know?

You must know by force oh because we need to know how far you've gone into the diabolic craft, so the smokescreen of "weed smoking" or "mental illness" no go save you oh.

Tell us what we want to know. Very important information.

I don't answer the imaginations of a madman or a person under the influence of unripe weed. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Your own case is already clear. Perhaps the end of your own case is getting closer. How close, get near me to find out.
All these anger just because we asked for evidence for your imaginary friend?
Cant he fight for himself by just showing up? cheesy

Why is he allowing you go through the pain of having to defend him always? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jesusjnr2020, you need to reevaluate your choice of a God.
How do you even convince us that this God is there when he can't even show up?

I don't want to live your kind of miserable life of trying to defend a dude that doesn't show up.

Just look at how he has made you a laughing stock, are you not ashamed of it?
Common dude, let it go already. Every now and then this dude disappoints you, he makes you go through hell trying to defend his cowardice. Are you a slave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

I don't answer the imaginations of a madman or a person under the influence of unripe weed. LMFAO!
The intergral nature of ritual killings and human sacrifices in witchcraft and voodoo is not my imaginations but the reality. You can't pretend you don't know these things so tell us Lordreed. Have you started engaging in them?

That's what you are supporting and defending here in NL. Pure mindlessness, where the lives of the innocent are being taken by witches and satanists as though they don't have any value, and family members are not spared.

So tell us Lordreed which level are you now?
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The intergral nature of ritual killings and human sacrifices in witchcraft and voodoo is not my imaginations but the reality. You can't pretend you don't know these things so tell us Lordreed. Have you started engaging in them?

That's what you are supporting and defending here in NL. Pure mindlessness, where the lives of the innocent are being taken by witches and satanists as though they don't have any value, and family members are not spared.

So tell us Lordreed which level are you now?

It is if you are attributing it to me especially as you have no reason to.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
All these anger just because we asked for evidence for your imaginary friend?
Cant he fight for himself by just showing up? cheesy

Why is he allowing you go through the pain of having to defend him always? grin
Should I be happy to see witches, satanists mindlessly kill innocent lives and as you do?

Even if it is from an imaginary friend as you claim, wouldn't that be more justifiable than being in support of ritual killers as you do?

If you're one of them pretending to be an atheist, you are warned to desist from it, otherwise the same evil you do to other men would be fully heaped upon you.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Should I be happy to see witches, satanists mindlessly kill innocent lives and as you do?

Even if it is from an imaginary friend as you claim, wouldn't that be more justifiable than being in support of ritual killers as you do?

If you're one of them pretending to be an atheist, you are warned to desist from it, otherwise the same evil you do to other men would be fully heaped upon you.
Witches, Satan and God are all figment of your imagination.
None of them show up, dude get off it already. Your God and his enemies don't exist, no evidence that they do.

You can have a quality without those nonsense imaginations. You deserve more than defending an imaginary coward and psychopath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

He's a fool, God is a miserable fool.

You see, he can't do anything about it because it's in your imagination. You and your likes created him in your mind, he's not actually there.
Don't defend nonsense with all you got

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
Jesusjnr2020, you need to reevaluate your choice of a God.
How do you even convince us that this God is there when he can't even show up?

I don't want to live your kind of miserable life of trying to defend a dude that doesn't show up.

Just look at how he has made you a laughing stock, are you not ashamed of it?
Common dude, let it go already. Every now and then this dude disappoints you, he makes you go through hell trying to defend his cowardice. Are you a slave?
Yeah! I should choose to be a slave to a bigger slave called the devil whom you serve, but claim still claim to be an atheist because you're ashamed of his ass and diabolical image.

Only fools and the wicked would laugh at me for standing against the works of the devil, your God, who satanists and witches kill innocent lives in worship of.

Of course, ritual killings a joke to you so keep laughing. One day the evil things you do to others would catch up with you.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah! I should choose to be a slave to a bigger slave called the devil whom you serve, but claim still claim to be an atheist because you're ashamed of his ass and diabolical image.

Only fools and the wicked would laugh at me for standing against the works of the devil, your God, who satanists and witches kill innocent lives in worship of.

Of course, ritual killings a joke to you so keep laughing. One day the evil things you do to others would catch up with you.
You created God and devil in your mind.
You are causing yourself all the problems and not me.

Get off it, this is not a quality life you are living. Having to think about a bad guy who wants to kill you and another egoist insane psychopath who will save you. Damn, that's nonsense dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
He's a fool, God is a miserable fool.

You see, he can't do anything about it because it's in your imagination. You and your likes created him in your mind, he's not actually there.
Don't defend nonsense with all you got
So why all the pretense to be an atheist when you're indeed a Satanist who knows God exists?

At least people can see how your disguise has been exposed, so tomorrow you can't hide under the guise of atheism to be speaking against God.

Tell the devil whom you serve who sent you here that he's failed woefully with the mission for which he sent you here, for your cover has been blown.

Now get lost Satan!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So why all the pretense to be an atheist when you're indeed a Satanist who knows God exists?

At least people can see how your disguise has been exposed, so tomorrow you can't hide under the guise of atheism.

Tell the devil whom you serve who sent you here that he's failed woefully with the mission for which he sent you here.
It's a satire, dude. Christians are so foolish that don't understand simple parody and satires.

Damn, don't allow those nonsense block your common sense.

Satanism is satirical, just like the flying spaghetti monster and the invisible pink unicorn. It's a form of Russell's teapot analogy.

Why am I even explaining? You still won't get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
It's a satire, dude. Christians are so foolish that don't understand simple parody and satires.

Damn, don't allow those nonsense block your common sense.

Satanism is satirical, just like the flying spaghetti monster and the invisible pink unicorn. It's a form of Russell's teapot analogy.

Why am I even explaining? You still won't get it
I understand even ritual killings and human sacrifices are a joke and satire to you.

What else would be expected of Satanists and witches?
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I understand even ritual killings and human sacrifices are a joke and satire to you.

Thicker than a brick. Typical Christian trademark.

No need explaining any further,. Let me just heep insults on your and your imaginary friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
Thicker than a brick. Typical Christian trademark.

No need explaining any further,. Let me just heep insults on your and your imaginary friend.
Typical of Satanists and witches who come in the guise of atheism.

Next time you come to me with the demonic lies the devil sent you to share here to deceive the gullible. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Typical of Satanists and witches who come in the guise of atheism.

Next time you come to me with the demonic lies the devil sent you to share here to deceive the gullible. Nonsense!
Yes I'm a Satanist and so what's your freind gonna do about it?
Kill me? No, he doesn't show up because he doesn't exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

It is if you are attributing it to me especially as you have no reason to.
You're the one that brought this upon yourself.

When you see someone clearly fighting against such mindless killings of the innocent, which you very well know is being perpetrated by witches and Satanists, and you come and be attacking the person for doing so, you deserve to be treated as one of them because even if you're not one of them, you're working for them as an accomplice.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Workch:

Everyday for the Satanist, ONE DAY FOR GOD!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You know that Satanism is a "joke" religion started by atheists, right? Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Satanists do not kill

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

No, you edgy r-tard. Christians were accusing atheists of worshipping satan and eating babies, so in spirit of embracing the insult they became LaVeyan (satanism already existed as secret cults).

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 5:27am On Oct 19, 2021
ElixExo:

No, you edgy r-tard. Christians were accusing atheists of worshipping satan and eating babies, so in spirit of embracing the insult they became LaVeyan (satanism already existed as secret cults).

I'm talking about modern Satanism.

The religion although it is recognised by some countries, most atheists don't take it seriously as they know that it's meant to fucck with mythologies that depict Satan as a villan.

And who are you calling rétard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

We know that It is a Very Serious Threat when people declare love wickedness and evil and Anti-Theist aka Anti-God is a social mild name for saying Satanist, Maloo!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 5:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

We know that It is a Very Serious Threat when people declare love wickedness and evil and Anti-Theist aka Anti-God is a social mild name for saying Satanist, Maloo!

This is the third lie you have posted today. Satanism is not Anti-Theist.

Keep the lies coming. Truth speaker indeed grin

Early mo-mo you don start to dey lie. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Dtruthspeaker: 5:44am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

This is the third lie you have posted today. Satanism is not Anti-Theist.

Keep the lies coming. Truth speaker indeed grin

Early mo-mo you don start to dey lie. cheesy

You be dundee of the fullest kind O.

Who here as not seen and known that nearly all Anti-Theist aka Anti-God have proven themselves to be satanist?

It is too early for you to be called a Fool!

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You be dundee of the fullest kind O.

Who here as not seen and known that nearly all Anti-Theist aka Anti-God have proven themselves to be satanist?

It is too early for you to be called a Fool!

First of all Google the meaning of Theism. Then we can talk.

cheesy ABI na freebasics you dey use?

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by onlyforchrist: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Hahaha, you mean the blokos dem use knack Jesus mother doggy lmao

LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You don dey kolo. Who send you message? I beg you before? Fire down! Go to your magic bedroom and turn on the magic. I am here sipping my Irish Cream on the rocks and feeling the buzz. LMFAO! You and your fugazy god are as impotent as man wey dem dom use hammer scatter im blokos!

2 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're the one that brought this upon yourself.

When you see someone clearly fighting against such mindless killings of the innocent, which you very well know is being perpetrated by witches and Satanists, and you come and be attacking the person for doing so, you deserve to be treated as one of them because even if you're not one of them, you're working for them as an accomplice.

Attacked you? Is this from the unripe weed? I laughed at your post, if you choose to see it as an attack then that is on you.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Hahaha, you mean the blokos dem use knack Jesus mother doggy lmao

LMFAO!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Its 4.5billion and no day for god yet
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

Attacked you? Is this from the unripe weed? I laughed at your post, if you choose to see it as an attack then that is on you.
Whatever weed it is, it's better than using the lives of the innocent, including family members, for rituals, as is the norm in the witchcraft you're now learning.

Your family need to be warned about the danger you now pose to their existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Meat Or Core Of The Message Of This Gospel? Why Are We Sons Of God?! / The Doctrine Of Imputed Righteousness / It Is Sadism For A Woman To Enforce Sole Ownership Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.