Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid (31416 Views)

Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / Pierre Buyoya, Burundi Ex-president Dies From Covid-19 / Colin Powell Supports Joe Biden Saying Trump R 'drifted Away' From Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by Enn214(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Only Maintain never talk
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by elonize(m): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Evangelynn:

He had multiple myeloma which put him at a higher risk also the unvaccinated are a big threat to the vaccinated hence why it keeps spreading and mutating thereby becoming more dangerous
Marc Pilcher -- the award-winning hair stylist and makeup designer who won an Emmy for his work on hit show "Bridgerton" -- has died of Covid-19. According to a statement, Pilcher was double vaccinated and had no underlying health conditions.dis man had no underlying health issues.so dis ur over sabi house wife ,useless rational thinking, wen sm of una dey claim.say d vaccine dey work n ppo dey ICU n dey still die frm d virus.mk una shut up.dats d mam who was fully vaxxed angry
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by elonize(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2021
chaloskyx:
'He was fully vaccinated. yet he died lol so can anyone tell me what the hell is the urgency behind the who and health authorities forcing a vaccine on people that wont prevent them from covid or death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or am i missing something here??
I dont know o.dats y ppo dey protest all over d world.na revelation 16 na,u can't buy n sell.....dis is just prerequisite to dat era
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

I have no other way to illustrate it to you, I found the simplest way already.

i didnt ask u to illustrate. i asked u to explain. its simple. give the meaning of d words and tell how they differ:

How does that make d meaning of "difference" different from the meaning of "aren't the same"?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by NoSentiment: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2021
elonize:
who told u dey are Christians nor dey find way to attack dem.
He's a cultist, so difference dey
Dey just hide under as Christians.so u relax

Bin Laden was also a cultist and not a Muslim. Bring forth ur evidence and I'll bring mine.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by donnie(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2021
apoti:
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell has died due to complications from COVID.

He was 84 years old.

His family released a statement on Facebook saying: 'General Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, passed away this morning due to complications from Covid 19.

'He was fully vaccinated. We want to thank the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center for their caring treatment.
'We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American.'
The four star general was the first black secretary of State.

He served under several Republican administrations – including for Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush.

Also, from 1991-1993 he served as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff for Bill Clinton after being appointed to the post by Bush Sr.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10103527/Colin-Powell-84-dies-complications-COVID.html

He died from the vaccine... You bloody liars.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

i didnt ask u to illustrate. i asked u to explain. its simple. give the meaning of d words and tell how they differ:

How does that make d meaning of "difference" different from the meaning of "aren't the same"?

Since you simply what the definitions look them up yourself, shouldn't be hard.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

Since you simply what the definitions look them up yourself, shouldn't be hard.

i dont even understand what u typed. do u understand it? meanwhile:

How is d meaning of "difference" different from the meaning of "aren't the same"? or dont u no d meaning of d words u used?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

i dont even understand what u typed. do u understand it? meanwhile:

How is d meaning of "difference" different from the meaning of "aren't the same"? or dont u no d meaning of d words u used?

Made a typo: Since you simply want the definitions look them up yourself, shouldn't be hard.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

Made a typo: Since you simply want the definitions look them up yourself, shouldn't be hard.

i dont need to. since u say d meaning of "difference" is different from the meaning of "aren't the same", the onus is on u to tell us d difference. dont u no d meaning of d words u used?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

i dont need to. since u say d meaning of "difference" is different from the meaning of "aren't the same", the onus is on u to tell us d difference. dont u no d meaning of d words u used?

If you are not satisfied with my illustrations there is nothing further I can do for you.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

If you are not satisfied with my illustrations there is nothing further I can do for you.

i didnt ask u to illustrate. i asked u to explain. since u say d meaning of "difference" is different from the meaning of "aren't the same", the onus is on u to tell us d difference. dont u no d meaning of d words u used?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

i didnt ask u to illustrate. i asked u to explain. since u say d meaning of "difference" is different from the meaning of "aren't the same", the onus is on u to tell us d difference. dont u no d meaning of d words u used?

I said I have nothing further for you.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

u never had anything for me in d first place. u have been contradicting yourself left right and centre. at first, u said immunity and resistance to infection dont mean d same thing. later u said immunity means "Immunity is infinite resistance". how can immunity be resistance and yet not be resistance?

i have asked u n d case of covid 19, what is the "higher threshold of viral load to cause the disease"? up till now u havent answered.

to even sound more ridiculous, u said the word "difference" has a different meaning from "arent the same". hows that possible? up till u cant explain how u arrived at that conclusion
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

to even sound more ridiculous, u said the word "difference" has a different meaning from "arent the same". hows that possible? up till u cant explain how u arrived at that conclusion
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

i have asked u n d case of covid 19, what is the "higher threshold of viral load to cause the disease"? up till now u havent answered.

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

thats why i asked u this question which u still havent answered.pls read again:

lexy2014:

In d case of covid 19, what is the "higher threshold of viral load to cause the disease"?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

thats why i asked u this question which u still havent answered.pls read again:

I don't know the exact value for vaccinated people but the viral load will probably be cycle threshold (Ct) values more than 31.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

I don't know the exact value for vaccinated people but the viral load will probably be cycle threshold (Ct) values more than 31.

If u don't no d exact value, how then did u arrive at d conclusion that COVID 19 vaccine can't provide immunity? Did d producers of d vaccine not take into cognisance viral load before developing d vaccine?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

If u don't no d exact value, how then did u arrive at d conclusion that COVID 19 vaccine can't provide immunity? Did d producers of d vaccine not take into cognisance viral load before developing d vaccine?

I don't need to know the actual numbers to know it doesn't provide immunity because the manufacturers said it doesn't provide immunity.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

I don't need to know the actual numbers to know it doesn't provide immunity because the manufacturers said it doesn't provide immunity.

U didn't answer d questions:

If u don't no d exact value, how then did u arrive at d conclusion that COVID 19 vaccine can't provide immunity?

Did d producers of d vaccine not take into cognisance viral load before developing d vaccine?
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d questions:

If u don't no d exact value, how then did u arrive at d conclusion that COVID 19 vaccine can't provide immunity?

Did d producers of d vaccine not take into cognisance viral load before developing d vaccine?

You seem to enjoy repeating your questions needlessly. I already gave the answer so I dunno why you are asking the same question. It's not on me if you are dissatisfied with my answers.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

You seem to enjoy repeating your questions needlessly. I already gave the answer so I dunno why you are asking the same question. It's not on me if you are dissatisfied with my answers.

U seem not to no what u are saying so u having issues defending what u are saying. Number 1 question is asking for "how"? Number 2 question requires a simple yes or no.

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U seem not to no what u are saying so u having issues defending what u are saying. Number 1 question is asking for "how"? Number 2 question requires a simple yes or no.

I dunno know so how about you teach me.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

I dunno know so how about you teach me.

U are d one making claims not me. Based on your claims, am asking:

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U are d one making claims not me. Based on your claims, am asking:

Well you claimed I dunno what I am talking about so I'll wait for you to teach me what is correct.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

Well you claimed I dunno what I am talking about so I'll wait for you to teach me what is correct.

so u can begin your lessons by answering d following questions which are based on your claims:

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

so u can begin your lessons by answering d following questions which are based on your claims:

Nope gonna wait for you to provide the correct info.
Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
LordReed:

u are d one who made d claim. so provide ur answer lets see if it is right or wrong:

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
lexy2014:

u are d one who made d claim. so provide ur answer lets see if it is right or wrong:

LordReed:

Re: Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=LordReed post=106879196][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed / Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.