Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Serve With A Biochemistry Degree - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Is The Best Place To Serve With A Biochemistry Degree (1268 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Serve With A Biochemistry Degree by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hello people, I'm just a newly graduated biochemist, almost due for service. I haven't been mobilized yet as I am currently waiting for stream 2.

My question is where is the best state to carry out my national service in terms of cost of living, and the kind of industry where the course is most applicable. Your candid replies and advises will be deeply appreciated.

Note: I'm open to doing it in tertiary institutions as I graduated with 2.1, although I think manufacturing industry would be better in terms of job opportunity after service year and relevant experience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wat Are Ur Plans After Housejob And Nysc (for Doctors Only) / NYSC 2012 Batch B Posting To Kaduna,kano. Help!!! / Nysc's Oath Of Allegiance (dead Warrant I Guess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.