Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth (5709 Views)

Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Olufemi Akindayomi, Accuses Pastor Adeboye Of Changing Church Principles / How To Obtain Strong Faith (six Principles) By Dr. Fred. K.c. Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Enigma(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^^ Maybe you are spending too much energy! To keep it simple, we could ask the following questions:

1. How many people did Jesus make rich?

2. How many people did Peter make rich? {Honest/sensible Bible readers will of course remember "gold and silver have I none . . ."}

3. How many people did Paul (or James, or John, or Phillip, or Timothy or or or or or or ) make rich?
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Joagbaje(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2011
dare2think:

@joagbaje

A minister has the power to make men rich?

Are you serious? Is that minister GOd?

2 Corinthians 6:10
we. .  as poor, yet making many rich. .

For you to say a human possess the ability to bless another human with wealth is misleading and deceitful.

Genesis 27:37
37 And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I [/b]given to him for servants; and with corn and wine [b]have I sustained him:

Is every member of that minister's church rich?

Its a choice. At least they need to know what belongs to them.

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Richness is a result or hardwork and luck/ or luck alone,

Where did you get this lie? The bible? What do you understand by "the blessing of the lord"
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2011
@Joagbaje

2 Corinthians 6:10
we. .  as poor, yet making many rich. . [/color]

Another misquotation :

So rich to you means only money , lol.

Read this verse : "All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ" - Ephesians 1:3

Spiritual blessings are also counted as true riches, in fact these are the riches that God is concerned that we acquire, not the worship of mammon.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by dorox(m): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2011
Hey Joagbaje, last time i checked we don't live in the mythical world of Tolkien and co where you fly on dragons back or move objects with your mind or transmute lead into precious metals etc. In the real world where i live, progress is deliberate, it is borne out of persistence and hard work. The Wright brothers did not seek or receive MOGs blessing in order to take to the air, neither did the men and women who worked on perfecting the airplane after them. Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft wasn't blessed by anybody, neither was Warren Buffett and some of the richest men in the world today.
The point that I am making is that if you look at the poverty in Nigeria today, you cannot honestly say that it is borne out of a lack of church and church goers or a lack of muslims. We are poor because we are a nation of people that have lost the ability to think for themselves attributing every little thing that happens around us to the supernatural. When a car crashes or plunges into a river or something, we don't stop to question the state of the driver, the condition of the road or the serviceability of the vehicle in order to understand the cause of the accident and how best to prevent or reduce future occurrence. Instead you hear things like na mammy water, blood sucking demons were thirsty and all kinds of ridiculous stories coming from adults of normal intelligence.
Stop spreading your lies. If what you say were true, nigeria would be richer than the uk, usa, southkorea and even the earthquake prone japan.

1 Like

Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by newmi(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmm
l knew this was going to get all the attention its getting now but you oga inedi na wa for you o you no no your friends for nairaland them no like anything wealth, riches, money, prosperity. . . . make l tell you way tin like-poverty hahahahaha
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by dorox(m): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2011
newmi:

hmmmmmmmmmm
l knew this was going to get all the attention its getting now but you oga inedi na wa for you o you no no your friends for nairaland them no like anything wealth, riches, money, prosperity. . . . make l tell you way tin like-poverty hahahahaha
Nobody likes to be poor, but wanting or wishing to be rich is not enough. I think it was shakespear that said that if wishes were horses beggars would ride. Good education, hard work, applying oneself to always be able to spot opportunities and seizing them is what gets you up the material ladder.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by harakiri(m): 12:27am On Jun 04, 2011
@joagbaje. . . Is it not the same biblical jesus that said "it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to see heaven"? How many "wealth" miracles did he perform? The bible depicts him and his apostles as wretchedly poor wanderers who moved from place to place and where always on the run from persecutors (like common criminals). I dare you to show me on verse where jesus or his apostles emphasized on riches and offerings (like you and your boss do). With the way you keep embarassing yourself and your fraudulent franchise called "church", i'm surprised you haven't been kicked out of CE. You ought to take a course on "professional lying skills for dummies 101". Dude, you are ruining business for Oyaks. U be badt market!
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Joagbaje(m): 3:41am On Jun 04, 2011
harakiri:

@joagbaje. . . Is it not the same biblical jesus that said "it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to see heaven"?

That's a rich man without God. Jesus had rich disciples .Besides the "eye of a needle " is a small gate in Israel . Carmels have to crawl to pass through after the major gates are shut. So he wasnt saying that it's impossible for a rich man to be saved . If you have riches and you use it to serve God, you're on the right track .that's the purpose of wealth. Not to serve the belly nor put trust in riches but to give. That's exchange. When you give , greater blessing will manifest in your life.

1 Timothy 6:17-18
17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; 18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

I don't think the bible says the rich will go to hell here. Did it?

How many "wealth" miracles did he perform? The bible depicts him and his apostles as wretchedly poor wanderers who moved from place to place and where always on the run from persecutors (like common criminals). I dare you to show me on verse where jesus or his apostles emphasized on riches and offerings[ (like you and your boss do).
[quote][/quote]

Hey you don't have to be insultive here to ask a question. Jesus wasn't against wealth.

Mark 10:29-30
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Luke 8:3
3 Joanna, whose husband Chusa was Herod's administrator; Susanna; and many other women. They provided financial support for Jesus and his disciples.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by nuclearboy(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2011
[b]newmi [/b]really loves prosperity, wealth, money, riches etc etc. Sadly enough, because that is what he worships and not God, God has treated him as He promised He would (with the upright, I will be upright and with the perverse, I will be perverse).

Despite all the noise about poverty mentality, all he fears has come upon him and he lives a wretched life walking half of the way then jumping on okadas to complete his journeys in his wretched existence.

Sad pathetic wretched pauper making empty noises online.

AND the question remains - HOW MANY WEALTH MIRACLES DID JESUS PERFORM?

PS: We do know He actually asked a rich man to give away all his wealth. Why then are the fake men of God not behaving as their "supposed" master said to behave
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Azibalua(f): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2011
PS: We do know He actually asked a rich man to give away all his wealth. Why then are the fake men of God not behaving as their "supposed" master said to behave

But that's exactly what they are doing and yet you complain
undecided
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Azibalua(f): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2011
dorox:

Nobody likes to be poor, but wanting or wishing to be rich is not enough. I think it was shakespear that said that if wishes were horses beggars would ride. Good education, hard work, applying oneself to always be able to spot opportunities and seizing them is what gets you up the material ladder.

Jesus christ died so as to give us the best life, a new life
Romans 6:4
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

we are no longer subject to the rudiments of the world or the way things are done. We live by his words.
Good education ,hard work are spices in the stew of success but what keeps the stew cooking is ones ability to believe in gods word

2 Corinthians 3:5
5 Not that we are fit( qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

God has principles of success,and he operates by them .to live a life of prosperity you must be a giver according to gods standard

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
6 But remember this-- if you give little, you will get little. A farmer who plants just a few seeds will get only a small crop, but if he plants much, he will reap much. 7 Everyone must make up his own mind as to how much he should give. Don't force anyone to give more than he really wants to, for cheerful givers are the ones God prizes. 8 God is able to make it up to you by giving you everything you need and more so that there will not only be enough for your own needs but plenty left over to give joyfully to others.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by dorox(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2011
Hi Azibalua, lets see if your assertion holds water in the real world. I will give you a list of men that are without doubt some of the richest people in the world and happen to be agnostic/atheist.
Do you know Bill Gates, founder of microsoft with a net worth or $56 billion. Warren Buffett chairman and ceo of Berkshire Hatheway investors with a net worth of $50 billion . Mark Zuckerberg founder of Facebook, has a net worth of $13.5 billion.
would you say that the poverty in Nigeria today stems from a lack of church and church goers? Or a lack of Tithing? My challenge to you or any other like minded person is to show me a correlation between faith and wealth and please, don't include the parasitic wealth of your pastors.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by dorox(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2011
Jesus who taught us to ask the Father to ''give us this day our daily bread'' never encouraged his followers to chase and accumulate wealth even for the unborn generation as if their lives depended on it. Learn a thing or two from Paul's words to Timothy. ''But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.''(1Ti 6:6-cool
Food and clothing is not the same as having a fourth jet.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by harakiri(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2011
@dorox. . . Please tell them. Today's christianity revolves around one thing only. . . MONEY! And because of the chronic hardship in the land, these pastors take advantage by giving false hopes and selling "blessings" in exchange of tithes,vows and offerings. When will my people remove the scales from their eyes?
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Joagbaje(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2011
dorox:

Jesus who taught us to ask the Father to ''give us this day our daily bread'' never encouraged his followers to chase and accumulate wealth

Nobody is asking christians to chase wealth. The point I believe of this thread is about the principles of exchange. And Jesus believes and teach it.

Luke 6:38
38 Give, and you will receive. A large quantity, pressed together, shaken down, and running over will be put into your pocket. The standards you use for others will be applied to you."

That is exchange. Instead of fighting to pick holes , why not study these scriptures yourself objectively. If a foundation is wrong,it will affect everything.

Nobody says Christians should be chasing riches. But Christians have right to know what belongs to them. The wealth of a believer is for serving God and not for personal lust. You have to see it in the right perspective.

Every child if God is already rich in christ. And if you want to lay hold on this wealth ,you have to prove to God that you have conquered greed by practicing giving. And as you give ,you receive . As you prove yourself faithful in the little things , God can enthrust you with much.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Joagbaje(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2011
dorox:

Hi Azibalua, lets see if your assertion holds water in the real world. I will give you a list of men that are without doubt some of the richest people in the world and happen to be agnostic/atheist.
Do you know Bill Gates, founder of microsoft with a net worth or $56 billion. Warren Buffett chairman and ceo of Berkshire Hatheway investors with a net worth of $50 billion . Mark Zuckerberg founder of Facebook, has a net worth of $13.5 billion.

No one is competing with the world in riches. The wealth of believers is for serving God. I may not be ablle to have 2 million in my account doing nothing. But I can check how many millions have passed through my hands to bless others. So it's possible to live a simple life and yet, you have been a tremendous blessing to people. That's Christianity. The world may boast in asset. We glory in touching lives.

Some people may misunderstand this truth and start labouring for riches, it is not by labouring, it is by been faithful to share. If you share you will have more. But if you labour for your belly only as a christian you won't receive much.

James 4:3
3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by dare2think: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2011
Joagbaje.

I said "richness is a result of hardwork and  or luck alone"

you said
Joagbaje:

[/color]

Where did you get this lie? The bible? What do you understand by "the blessing of the lord"

Unlike you, I have facts.
LUCK ;

Here is a list of the 10 biggest winners (uk):

1. Nigel Page, 43, and his partner, Justine Laycock, 41, who live near Cirencester, in Gloucestershire, became Britain's biggest-ever winners when they scooped a prize of £56 million today.
The pair shared Friday's overall EuroMillions jackpot of £113 million with one other ticket which was bought in Spain

2. Les and Sam Scadding from Newport, South Wales, and a syndicate of seven Liverpudlian call-centre workers shared a staggering £91 million in November last year.
Mr Scadding, who said he was lucky to be alive after beating cancer, was £68 overdrawn on the day he bought his ticket. The unemployed mechanic had been out of work since the previous Christmas.
Meanwhile, the Liverpool syndicate - dubbed the "Magnificent Seven" - each banked £6.5 million.
The group, all employed by Hewlett Packard to carry out IT work at a BT office, only started playing the Lottery together four months before their win.

3. Lottery officials had to appeal for Glaswegian Angela Kelly to come forward after she scooped more than £35 million.
The Post Office worker had left her winning EuroMillions ticket in her handbag for three days before checking the numbers.

4. Someone scooped £26.5 million in August 2007 but the winner opted to avoid publicity.

5. A family of builders, the Sturts, from Dorking in Surrey, banked £26.1 million just last month.
Taxi driver George Sturt, 75, believed the win was a gift from his late wife who died from breast cancer just six months before their windfall.
He vowed the Sturt family would not give up their jobs, following their luck.

6. Brian Caswell, from Bolton, Greater Manchester, won just short of £25 million last June.
The 74-year-old, a retired export manager, insisted he would not let the money change his life but said he would buy a flash car and go to Rio.
The pensioner, who scooped half the jackpot on the EuroMillions draw, said he and wife Joan, 72, would not move far from their modest home.

7. In 1995, double glazing businessman Mark Gardiner popped the champagne corks after sharing a record £22.5 million jackpot with business partner Paul Maddison.
But before the glasses were filled, Mr Gardiner's estranged wife was reportedly demanding half his share of the cash.
The two friends, from Hastings in East Sussex, spent more than £20 a week on National Lottery tickets, picking numbers at random in their office.
They only discovered their luck when Mr Gardiner went to the local bowling green to play a match and realised he had not checked the week's numbers.

8. Camelot had to launch an appeal for cancer patient Iris Jeffrey, 58, to come forward and collect her cheque for £20.1 million in 2004.
Just months after being diagnosed with the illness, the Belfast housewife hit the jackpot.
Her win went unclaimed for three weeks until the mother of two spotted the appeal on the news and dug out her ticket.
She immediately pledged to splash out on family and friends, with a new washing machine her only luxury.

9. The Benson Family thought their luck was in when they landed £20 million in 1995 but while they were out collecting their winnings, thieves broke into their home on the Boothferry Estate, in Hull, and stole jewellery of great sentimental value.
Terry Benson, an electrician, later appealed to the burglars to return the stolen items which included a pearl necklace he had bought his wife Brenda on their 30th wedding anniversary.
Some of the stolen property was later recovered following the plea for information.

10. A group of butchers scooped a cool £20 million in September 2000.
The Walter Cross syndicate, of Robert Perrie's butcher, in Lesmahagow, Lanarkshire, bought their ticket at the next-door grocer's shop.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/813275-lottery-winner-top-10-success-stories-in-the-uk#ixzz1OIFd3xlX

HARDWORK; (WORLD)

1. Carlos Slim Helu:
He is the wealthiest person in Mexican Telecom Tycoon Carlos Slim Helu, his stake in America rose 35% in a single year. Now he owns a stake worth approximately $23 billion. His total worth is estimated as $73.5 billion, up $18.5 billion in just 1 year.

2. Bill Gates
Bill Gates took the 2nd position with an estimated worth of $53 billion. After the 50% growth in the price of Microsoft Stock. Bill gates have been the richest man for almost 14 to 15 times

3. Warren Buffett
He has an estimated amount of $47 billion after a $10 billion jump in his stake at BerkShire Hathaway

4. Mukesh Ambani
Leader of Reliance Industries, which is India’s most vulnerable company. Mukesh Ambani inherited his corporate from his father who founded the company. He has an estimated amount of $29 billion

5. Lakshmi Mittal
Mittal is running the world’s largest steel manufacturer. Mital;s total worth is an estimated amount of $28.7 billion

6. Lawrence Ellison
He is the 6th richest men in the world. He Is a self made founder of database gian Oracle his stock prices rose to 70% in a year. Estimated $ 28 billion amount he has.

7. Bernard Arnault
It is a French fashion company. Arnault is now developing Shanghai Business property. His fortune is worth $27.5 billion

8. Eike Batista
Brazil’s richest man grew his money from $19.5 to $27 in a year. His ambition is to become world’s richest man. His money comes from his Oil and Gas exploration company, OGX

9. Amancio Ortega
4500 stores in 73 countries. Money worth $25 billion is none other than the Spanish Fashion mogul’s company

10. Karl Albrecht
The 90-year old German is an owner of discount supermarket chain worth $23 billion. He had this market just after the World War II.

AFRICA

[b][/b]Aliko Dangote: The richest black man. A muslim. Started with a loan from his father.

HOW MANY OF THESE GUYS VISITED "MOG'S" BEFORE THE GETTING WEALTHY?  HOW MANY WAS "BLESSED BY YOUR MEN OF GOD?    WHERE ARE THOSE BLESSED BY YOUR MOG'S? WHERE IS THERE LIST.

Again stop deceiving people.

I have stated hardwork with luck make you successful and I have included proofs.  Where is your list included with your proofs?
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by eard2think: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2011
Joagbaje. (its dare2think , got banned mistakenly for posting spam)
I said "richness is a result of hardwork and or luck alone"
you said
Quote from: Joagbaje on Yesterday at 11:24:35 PM
[/color]
LUCK ;

1. Nigel Page, 43, and his partner, Justine Laycock, 41, who live near Cirencester, in Gloucestershire, became Britain's biggest-ever winners when they scooped a prize of £56 million today.
The pair shared Friday's overall EuroMillions jackpot of £113 million with one other ticket which was bought in Spain

2. Les and Sam Scadding from Newport, South Wales, and a syndicate of seven Liverpudlian call-centre workers shared a staggering £91 million in November last year.
Mr Scadding, who said he was lucky to be alive after beating cancer, was £68 overdrawn on the day he bought his ticket. The unemployed mechanic had been out of work since the previous Christmas.
Meanwhile, the Liverpool syndicate - dubbed the "Magnificent Seven" - each banked £6.5 million.
The group, all employed by Hewlett Packard to carry out IT work at a BT office, only started playing the Lottery together four months before their win.

3. Lottery officials had to appeal for Glaswegian Angela Kelly to come forward after she scooped more than £35 million.
The Post Office worker had left her winning EuroMillions ticket in her handbag for three days before checking the numbers.

4. Someone scooped £26.5 million in August 2007 but the winner opted to avoid publicity.

5. A family of builders, the Sturts, from Dorking in Surrey, banked £26.1 million just last month.
Taxi driver George Sturt, 75, believed the win was a gift from his late wife who died from bosom cancer just six months before their windfall.

6. Brian Caswell, from Bolton, Greater Manchester, won just short of £25 million last June.
The 74-year-old, a retired export manager, insisted he would not let the money change his life but said he would buy a flash car and go to Rio.
The pensioner, who scooped half the jackpot on the EuroMillions draw, said he and wife Joan, 72, would not move far from their modest home.

7. In 1995, double glazing businessman Mark Gardiner popped the champagne corks after sharing a record £22.5 million jackpot with business partner Paul Maddison.
But before the glasses were filled, Mr Gardiner's estranged wife was reportedly demanding half his share of the cash.
The two friends, from Hastings in East Sussex, spent more than £20 a week on National Lottery tickets, picking numbers at random in their office.
They only discovered their luck when Mr Gardiner went to the local bowling green to play a match and realised he had not checked the week's numbers.

8. Camelot had to launch an appeal for cancer patient Iris Jeffrey, 58, to come forward and collect her cheque for £20.1 million in 2004.
Just months after being diagnosed with the illness, the Belfast housewife hit the jackpot.
Her win went unclaimed for three weeks until the mother of two spotted the appeal on the news and dug out her ticket.
She immediately pledged to splash out on family and friends, with a new washing machine her only luxury.

9. The Benson Family thought their luck was in when they landed £20 million in 1995 but while they were out collecting their winnings, thieves broke into their home on the Boothferry Estate, in Hull, and stole jewellery of great sentimental value.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by dorox(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2011

No one is competing with the world in riches. The wealth of believers is for serving God. I may not be ablle to have 2 million in my account doing nothing. But I can check how many millions have passed through my hands to bless others. So it's possible to live a simple life and yet, you have been a tremendous blessing to people. That's Christianity. The world may boast in asset. We glory in touching lives.
we are no longer subject to the rudiments of the world or the way things are done. We live by his words.
Good education ,hard work are spices in the stew of success but what keeps the stew cooking is ones ability to believe in gods word

2 Corinthians 3:5
5 Not that we are fit( qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

God has principles of success,and he operates by them .to live a life of prosperity you must be a giver according to gods standard

My challenge to be shown a correlation between faith and wealth still remains if you believe that giving money to your pastors by way of tithes and offerings is necessary to succeed materially as implied by the second poster above. Also watch this video and justify it with christian principleshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9oBCLwwL0
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by free123: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2011
uncle jo and Azi are one and the same person
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Joagbaje(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2011
eard2think:

Joagbaje. (its dare2think , got banned mistakenly for posting spam)
I said "richness is a result of hardwork and or luck alone"
you said
Quote from: Joagbaje on Yesterday at 11:24:35 PM
[/color]
LUCK ;

Taxi driver George Sturt, 75, believed the win was a gift from his late wife who died from bosom cancer just six months before their windfall.

I don't get your point here. Did you read my previous post. I said earlier that a christian is not in competition with the world over wealth. So what point are you making.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2011
^^

Dear brother, I can see that unlike many others here who preach false doctrine, you sometimes do so not intentionally or with malice but in sincerity.

But many people are sincerely deceived as I also was many years ago. Twice I was deceived, once in the catholic church ( that mother of all harlots ) and then finally from the prosperity, tithing and church control system.

However , please I plead with you to do what I did for many months until now.

Read up on all the doctrines you preach or believe and research the scriptures PRAYERFULLY to see of they will stand the test of the Holy Spirit's teaching.

Truly we must fellowship for without fellowship we will fall from grace and open ourselves to Satan's attacks. BUT we must fellowship according to God;s word.

Thanks
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Azibalua(f): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2011
free123:

uncle jo and Azi are one and the same person
Free 123 is enigma
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Snowwy: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2011
@OP and all,
in everything in life there is a give and take. There is no vacuum. The law of sowing and reaping is very true. That is why they say 'whatsoever you sow, you shall reap'.
In giving financiallly, give to the Lord through helping the needy, tithes, offering, caring for parents and all with a pure heart. Most of those I see that are being castigated here for tithing also help the needy and give, I therefore wonder what the issue is. For those who don't tithe, it is your conviction, do what you can.

@frosbel,
you might find it useful to preach the gospel than always castigating the catholic church, tithing and false prophets.
Preach life and people will be more blessed than opening every thread on these 3.
Living holy requires a whole lot, lets focus on weigthier matters pls.
Cheers.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Joagbaje(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2011
@Snowwy

Good advice , welcome back
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Joagbaje(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2011
@Froebel

frosbel:

^^
Dear brother, I can see that unlike many others here who preach false doctrine, you sometimes do so not intentionally or with malice but in sincerity.

But many people are sincerely deceived as I also was many years ago.  Twice I was deceived, once in the catholic church ( that mother of all harlots ) and then finally from the prosperity, tithing and church control system.

However , please I plead with you to do what I did for many months until now.

Read up on all the doctrines you preach or believe and research the scriptures PRAYERFULLY to see of they will stand the test of the Holy Spirit's teaching.

Truly we must fellowship for without fellowship we will fall from grace and open ourselves to Satan's attacks. BUT we must fellowship according to God;s word.
Thanks

I think rather you have been bias by your experiences. Prosperity is of God. And prosperity is not materialism. Riding the fastest car is not christian prosperity. Having more than  enough to meet ones needs and having overflowing bless others is christian property. Not acquisition but a channel. Many Christians wallow in poverty because they were made to believe that prosperity is of the devil and poverty is of God.  If you read my posts without objectively without bias you will understand my point of view.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Zikkyy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
Joagbaje:

Paul gave them blessing. A minister has ability to make men rich. By speaking blessing upon them.

I am yet to read a verse in the bible where men became rich from pastorial blessing (after giving to the pastor) angry If paul has ability to make the church rich, why so much effort gathering collections for the needy. why spend so much preaching that christians should assist one another, why did he refuse assistance from the corinthians (when he was with them) knowing it will make them rich

Joagbaje:

So paul pronounced blessings upon them.

. . . and did they became rich, loaded abi angry can you provide support for this
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by spamdare: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ Joagbaje

It dare2think,

The site keeps banning me due to the length of my post, it confuses it with a spam.  So I could not post the full content that's why you could not understand.

Back to the topic.

I said Richness is a result of hardwork and luck.

You said

Joagbaje:

[color=#990000]2 Corinthians 8:9

I got that "lie" from Life and reality.  People who win lottery are lucky and are rich. Hence the reason I posted the top ten lotto winners in UK.

My other list ,which you did not see, was the list of the top ten richest men in the world that got their wealth through HARDWORK. So I'll type it in.

CARLOS SLIM HELU- (Mexican Telecoms Tycoon).------BILL GATES-(microsoft)-------Warren Buffet-Berkshire hathaway (stock)--------Mukesh Ambani( Father's hardwork)----Lakhsmill mittal (steel, father's hardwork)----Lawrence Ellison( Oracle)----Bernard Arnault( french fashion)-----Eike batista( oil &gas)----armncio ortega (fashion)------Karl albrecht(supermarket)

Africa's richest man Dangote a muslim and an industrialist that worked  hard from a loaN generated from his father.

How many of these guys including the "lotto" visited a man of God before being Successful?
How many of them got their blessings from a MAN OF God
?

You said a" Minister" has the power to make people rich?  
How?  Where is your list of people that the "Man of God" made successful ?  Who made all the successful people stated above rich?  Why are you giving God's Glory to Man?

You said worldly riches and Christian prosperity is not the same?

Pls what is "Christian prosperity"?  How come your cohorts including you then say "poverty is not of God"-----Yet poor people go to church so they can seek God's intervention? Poor people give their tithes and offerings so they can receive God's blessing, Yet "poverty" is not of God----but he collects from poor people?

STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE.
Re: Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth by Zikkyy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
Joagbaje:

If Paul hadn't pronounced blessing on them , they would still have received through him because of the principle. That was why paul was excited that they gave him. Not because he wanted anything from them but because they are operating a principle that will bless them ,their blessing was his concern.

The belief now is that wealth can only be acquired through the pastor. This is consistent with inedi's position that the pastor is the key to prosperity of a nation. God is officially on vacation, ceding all powers to the pastor sad Maybe Abrahams got his properity through Melchi, afterall melchi blessed Abram and Abram gave in return.

Joagbaje:

God created the principle . You give out carbon dioxide to plants and in exchange you get oxygen from them.

Yeah, and you give out nutrient rich blood to mosquitoes and and in exchange they give you malaria angry why you dey fall my hand all the time angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of The Most Blessed Sacrament / Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer / Another Warning By Brother Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.