Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. (1046 Views)

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
With the soaring cost of cooking gas, could this be a good solution?

What do you think.

2 Likes

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by Toks2008(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lalasticlala what do you think
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by viyon02: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
My people say, if person no suffer he no go get sence. Soaring rate of cooking gas price brought in new invention, kudos to the inventor
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by TeeGentle(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
everything in this nigeria is just too costly
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by jaeyking(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
This pot go sweet for cooking rice and stew

Or make you dey turn amala for one side while cooking egusi for the other side grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by mariahAngel(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Why am I not surprised? Only men would think that a pot like that would save you “gas”. cheesy

Do all foods cook at the same time? cheesy
What if you’re using both sections to cook different foods, and one gets cooked before the other, what are you going to do then? cheesy
Nonsense annoying “wonder” pot!

2 Likes

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by chatinent: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
And the water from the rice will be entering the stew. The stew oil will be entering the rice.

Odiegwu.

2 Likes

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by mariahAngel(f): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
jaeyking:
This post go sweet for cooking rice and stew

Or make you dey turn amala for one side while cooking egusi for the other side grin grin

No dey scatter my head with this your comment abeg! grin
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:
Why am I not surprised? Only men would think that a pot like that would save you “gas”. cheesy

What if you’re using both sections to cook different foods, and one gets cooked before the other, what are you going to do then? cheesy

O. M. G! See as person pickin dey reason.

Did you just type the above?

Is it not common sense that even if one cooks before another it will still save some gas? Then you can transfer the other one to a new pot or if you don't what to just fill the space with another item or water just to balance the heating.

1 Like

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
chatinent:
And the water from the rice will be entering the stew. The stew oil will be entering the rice.

Odiegwu.

I think it depends on the size of the pot.
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by jaeyking(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

You are a lady oo but you are not applying your kitchen skills in this matter at all.

Simply remove the one that has cooked.
Then carry the one wey still dey cook out for the part wey you don remove.

Sister it's not too hard to think na.

You get brain na
Try dey apply am
You no go die

1 Like

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
jaeyking:

You are a lady oo but you are not applying your kitchen skills in this matter at all.

You get brain na
Try dey apply am
You no go die

Not every lady understand kitchen matters.

1 Like

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by jaeyking(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Toks2008:

Not every lady understand kitchen matters.

This one just proves so.
Simple problem couldn't process

And they said d future is female
Sorry but this gen of ladies can't multitask like our females of the old

1 Like

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by mariahAngel(f): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
jaeyking:

You get brain na
Try dey apply am
You no go die

You wey get brain, oya tell me how you go manage use am cook amala and egusi? Convince me o! angry
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by jaeyking(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

You wey get brain, oya tell me how you go manage use am cook amala and egusi? Convince me o! angry

Abeg no quote biko.
As your brain no fit process simple task

1 Like

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by mariahAngel(f): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Toks2008:

O. M. G! See as person pickin dey reason.

Did you just type the above?

Is it not common sense that even if one cooks before another it will still save some gas? Then you can transfer the other one to a new pot or if you don't what to just fill the space with another item or water just to balance the heating.

Smh!
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by mariahAngel(f): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
jaeyking:

Abeg no quote biko.
As your brain no fit process simple task
[/s]
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

When you say save gas it simply means exactly what it is.

If you boil the water for the Amala in one section then when it is at boiling point you put the water in a fresh pot and put back to make your Amala, YOU HAVE SAVED SOME GAS

1 Like

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by jaeyking(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

[s][/s]You wey get brain, oya tell me how you go manage use am cook amala and egusi? Convince me o! angry
[s][/s]
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Smh!

Nah we suppose to dey shake head for you.

See there is no crime if you don't know something but it is foolishness if you don't know and you refuse to accept you do not know.

1 Like

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by jaeyking(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Toks2008:

If you boil the water for the Amala in one section then when it is at boiling point you put the water in a fresh pot and put back to make your Amala, YOU HAVE SAVED SOME GAS

Bro leave aunty oo.
Her brain can't handle such task

She will call it sufferness tongue tongue
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by mariahAngel(f): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Toks2008:

How do your pour out the boiling water without spilling over the egusi soup in the other section? angry

1 Like

Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by mariahAngel(f): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
jaeyking:

Bro leave aunty oo.
Her brain can't handle such task

She will call it sufferness tongue tongue
[/s]

Olodo!
Re: Use This Wonder Pot To Beat The Cost Of Cooking Gas. by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

How do your pour out the boiling water without spilling over the egusi soup in the other section? angry

You can use your mouth to scoop it out... Ma yo mi lenu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Tomatoes I Bought Today / ‘fast Food Industries Generate N250b Income’ / Nigerian Cake Festival And Flour Craft Exhibition 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.