Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (46951 Views)

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by saydfact(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
No1. First who dumps the spaghetti in the pot without breaking to size and how exactly did the fire climb so high?

No2. When you're trying to fry 3 eggs but the cost of vegetable oil is on the high

No3. When she's watching her series and don't want to miss the next scene - anything in the way pays...

No4. Cant believe even boiling of eggs needs tutoring - just boil the water for 2 minutes please.

No5. When the timer rings, but you ain't satisfied with the outcome - you push the bread back in.

No6. OK- we understand, Black is Beauty
[img]https://omnivore100project.files./2011/07/012.jpg[/img]

No7. When the eateries are 'over-charging' and you claim Home-made is the best

No8. We're all guilty here, until you burn the rice; you've not started cooking rice. lol

No9. How long those it take to get your beans burnt? This person must have taken a trip oversea and back

No10. Hire a professional, you don't have to do it every-time.

Source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/10-pictures-of-cooking-gone-wrong

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Uchan4u(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
OP I hope u can coook

5 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by OlufemiAbbey(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by saydfact(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by pato405(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Can relate to the 4th pix. I was boiling egg and forgot. I went to the Pharmacy, then while waiting on the payment que, I remembered I didn't swith off the gas. Ol boy! I ran faster than my legs could carry me that day o! I don't know how I managed to cross the road that day. I think I must have jumped over several cars. in split seconds I was home. Merely standing by the door, I started coughing due to thick smoke diffusing from the kitchen.

The smell of burnt out pot was everywhere! I fumbled with the key twice and couldn't open the door out of panic. Then just by impulse and frustration, I kicked the door very violently, calmed down & inserted the keys again, a little twist and the door flung open. Then the smoke welcomed me.

Mistakes like these can cause devastating damages. I was just thinking "what if I set the house ablaze just because of N200 egg"? Where I go start from?

Meeeeehn that day, I learnt to always check everything in the house including the tap twice before leaving.

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by saydfact(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
pato405:
Can relate to the 4th pix. I was boiling egg and forgot. I went to the Pharmacy, then while waiting on the payment que, I remembered I didn't swith off the gas. Ol boy! I ran faster than my legs could carry me that day o! I don't know how I managed to cross the road that day. I think I must have jumped over several cars. in split seconds I was home. Merely standing by the door, I started coughing due to thick smoke diffusing from the kitchen.

The smell of burnt out pot was everywhere! I fumbled with the key twice and couldn't open the door out of panic. Then just by impulse and frustration, I kicked the door very violently, calmed down & inserted the keys again, a little twist and the door flung open. Then the smoke welcomed me.

Mistakes like these can cause devastating damages. I was just thinking "what if I set the house ablaze just because of N200 egg"? Where I go start from?

Meeeeehn that day, I learnt to always check everything in the house including the tap twice before leaving.

I'm working at height.. . No make me fall because of Laughter oooh.....

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by olaoreofe(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol, the egg part really got me laughing, how stupid could one be to burn a boiled egg

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by shilz(f): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Spaghetti can be cooked without breaking, depends on your receipe.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by saydfact(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
shilz:

not with that Pot size....

40 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you put the spaghetti in when the water is boiling it will melt without breaking

20 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Celcius: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mehn...see burnt offerings.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by shilz(f): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
saydfact:

not with that Pot size....
that's true

4 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by iamannietee(f): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2017

This egg shape reminds me of one of the Star Wars characters - that short creature. I don't know the name because I'm not a Star Wars fan.

In fact, it resembles some of the Sci-fi characters from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings and Aliens.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2017
olaoreofe:
Lol, the egg part really got me laughing, how stupid could one be to burn a boiled egg

My dear, don't talk like that. It can happen to anybody.

You may decide to boil eggs and wait in the sitting room till it boils and involuntary you fall asleep. It's the burning smoke that will wake you up.

16 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2017
shilz:

In this picture, the problem was the pot size, very inappropriate. The cook must be a learner.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Celcius:
Mehn...see burnt offerings.
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Serious burnt offering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2017
pato405:

Thank God no property was destroyed.
What a terrifying experience it must have been.

18 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by dominique(f): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
If you put the spaghetti in when the water is boiling it will melt without breaking

Exactly! The spaghetti will eventually collapse in the water after some time. The person obviously didn't put it in water.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Narldon: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2017

That was how my Cousin's Fiancee came to our house for introduction ..

and started washing Indomie Noodles before cooking..

Meanwhile...

The egg looks like an Alien

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by maxiuc(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by soberdrunk(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na the turkey pain me pass!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Flashh: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
TV series watchers, who forgets foods on fire; una well-done öó.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by solid3(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lord help me before I become a manchelor.

Where are those nairaland fine wife material? shocked
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by EagleScribes: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
What was the cook thinking?

My own cooking does not go wrong. See delicious meal

1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by obojememe: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
sad

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by seunmohmoh(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
lollll
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by IMASTEX: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol. When wify is a victim of Number 8. She will logically tell you "honey I just needed to taste the burnt flavour of the bottom rice, that is why I intentionally burnt it". Husband would be like. . .Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by thesuave10(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
So what is our business Now? undecided
Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pictures many bachelors can relate to. Guys like us who were well trained by mumsy, we're even better in the kitchen than many girls. They can't coman be doing shakara for us, they've got nothing on us grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by LastSurvivor11: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
When slay queen decided to enter kitchen for the 1st time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
You go need to borrow yourself sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread / Cooking With Gas Or Kerosene, Which Is Cheaper (economical)? / 2 Guys Kill A Snake, Hang It On Their Necks, Cut It Into Pieces For Meat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.