Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. (21851 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Governor Ambode Appoints Asisat Oshoala As Lagos State Sports Ambassador. / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by tivereegega(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
OK I'm coming
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Nairalando: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThickSharon123:
Yesssss women power kiss kiss kiss

Pele o. Nah Technical Advisory group for men she for dey.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by KingDash: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
rubbish
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by googlepikins: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Potopoto87:
My baby

Guy this your nonsense is becoming boring. So many apps are doing this for free
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
brosom:
Better pikin cool

Whom God hath bless no man can cause.

Congratulations..!!!

Yeah, no man can curse wink
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Racoon(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Great! Congratulations girl! More heights to attain.
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by 7pages(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Let me be the first to Congratulate my Yoruba sister

More wins sis

Chukwudi be proud of Igbo land
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by seyz91(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy
kenzysmith:
hope this appointment won't soil her career because too many dicks she go dey collect for fifA office
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by brosom(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
prekumohtim:

Yeah, no man can curse wink
Thanks pal grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Oracleforce: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gbajure:
Nigeria on the move. Oshimen is making us proud in Naples and now my fellow Ijebu Azeezah. Wa rafanahu makana aliyah sister Azeezah

jealousy dey inside your bloodstream ....

i dont need any soothsayer t know that you are Nyamiri crew
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Dhamio(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by ofiko123(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations to Asisat oshoala..
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
brosom:
Thanks pal grin

I often experience it when my mind is very busy. I would want to write "Dear" but mind would go for there"
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Navalsadiq(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good news

Grt nigerian get talent.

Wailers will start making noise
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Great, well deserved.
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by OG1BABY(f): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by techWriter3: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Better pikin Whom God hath bless no man can scold.congrats..!!!
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by brosom(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
prekumohtim:

I often experience it when my mind is very busy. I would want to write "Dear" but mind would go for there"
Yeah I does happens to everyone, na Buhari course am grin
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by ComeToJesus: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
True definition of a slay queen. Always rising.
Congratulations.
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
brosom:
Yeah I does happens to everyone, na Buhari course am grin

Lolz

1 Like

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
Let me be the first to Congratulate my Yoruba sister

More wins sis
[/s]
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Crochet: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nice one
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by daveP(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congrats to her. But Fifa you can do better. How will she be the only African female player there?

Kgatlana?
Ordega?

Pls do better FIFA..
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Aganju849: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Tobijays: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:
This is the only Nija babe that is really making waves. I started following her since the EndSars days. Babe is so consistent and humble...

Not the idiots, Tonto and co who are disturbing the cyberspace with fighting over one alaye's dick...and the other mad one who flashed her hairy smelling pucci on National TV...thunder go fire them one by one tems nko

Congrats Oshoala
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Tobijays: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:
This is the only Nija babe that is really making waves. I started following her since the EndSars days. Babe is so consistent and humble...

Not the idiots, Tonto and co who are disturbing the cyberspace with fighting over one alaye's dick...and the other mad one who flashed her hairy smelling pucci on National TV...thunder go fire them one by one

Congrats Oshoala
Tems nko
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by walesoflyf(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
kenzysmith:
Africans lack ambitions she should be striving for balloon do or because she is in the best team in women football but madam is only after money. Come Nigeria dey play like who carry belle

Our coach should stop inviting her and look for a better option

Her African player of d year done tire us. We need baloon do or

You are a very good example of "You cannot please everyone"... Wait ohh... Are you guys related?, must she do everything of her life or career to please you.. Though this platform is faceless.. But in all honesty even facelessness still brings out the stupidity in certain people.. And you are a very critical example. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Kingstanding: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
kenzysmith:
Africans lack ambitions she should be striving for balloon do or because she is in the best team in women football but madam is only after money. Come Nigeria dey play like who carry belle

Our coach should stop inviting her and look for a better option

Her African player of d year done tire us. We need baloon do or

. Is she going to crown herself with balloon d or? Rubbish talk from lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by cardoctor(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good. I hope he doesnt take bribe.
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by michresakidjo(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Football Pools Week 39 Red Coupon Xx22xx / Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race / Atletico Madrid: "No Guard Of Honour For Real Madrid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.