Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,962 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

.................radiator Replacement............ - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .................radiator Replacement............ (580 Views)

4 Typical Signs Of A Failing Radiator / Pay Attention To Your Car Radiator. How To Maintain The Radiator Properly / Don't Top-up Your Radiator With Water. Use Engine Coolant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.................radiator Replacement............ by dru23(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
A client of mine just ordered for a radiator for is 2010 camry......

The radiator needed replacement because of the use water instead of coolant. And it was leaking, I have preached the importance of coolant instead of water.

The major function of coolant is protect your engine from extreme heat while the engine runs. The use of water boils at an higher temperature than coolant. This will cause over heating, rust, dust and dirt to build up overtime.

So instead of my client doing things the Nigerian way and buying " double cell radiator" grin . I decided to look for a used radiator instead

Now on an actual sense , a brand new radiator should have been bought. Since we are working on a budget , I decided to recommend a radiator flush and cleaner . This will flush out the dirt and any dust from the radiator .. Using spray and water alone will not do the work properly.

After the radiator flush, than coolant will be used instead instead of water. Once this is done the right way. The coolant can last years and your engine is protected from overheating and replacement.......

If you love your car , take care of it read owners manual .... Please do no go out and buy double cell radiator to fix issues grin use coolant instead of water...

We like to thank those that placed their orders for the next shipment.... We are no longer taking any more orders for container.... We thank you all for your business....

Re: .................radiator Replacement............ by dru23(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIrGzYAHy24

The video will show you how to flush out your system.

You can just add the radiator flush and run the car for 10 minutes to clean out the dirt.. Please follow instructions ... It is not difficult at all ...

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Car Goes Off When I Put In Drive Or Reverse / I Need A Bus For Higher Purchase In Benin / Cars On Discount! Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.