Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" (59618 Views)

Forbes: Kanye West Officially Now A Billionaire / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Eastcaostboy: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by RuddyFusion(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Weird homie
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by insabarnur(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ye!!have always been a dickhead.
I ain't surprise
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by gbagyiza: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
salbis:
Depression no good at all.

With all his money but still depressed. I taught money can change the narrative?
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Josephkabila12: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kanye
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Myself2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
ignis:
Effect of excessive weed.

LOL
All I can say is may God help Kanye West
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Kaybex007(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Just imagine *BURNABOY* calling *Kanye West* with his new name from afar *Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye*.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Awise09(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
This guy need to be watch closely
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by SunnDash(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Anything dis dude does, if it doesn't make sense, den knw it has spiritual meaning. Which does not go wt God.
Nothing last 4ver, remind me of R kelly where he ends his life.
Am not trip him 4ages wt all his act.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by AlphaCEO: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Peterz1000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-58965500.amp
He still seems to be
experiencing the effects of
bipolar disorder.

I prefer Kanye Omari West
as a brand name. Ye! grin
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Xbs1: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good for him
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by elmodee7(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
This guy is insane

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Maconstruct(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hope his case isn't suicidal.
Linking park was enough.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by portathena: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
No wonder, Kim kardashian carry her children run!!!!
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Calitoscassius(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
YE is the greatest!
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by udomma1005(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
ignis:
I strongly agree with you on this, please pass me your dope Maka drag one mouth smiley
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Probz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
I hope he’s not having another manic breakdown.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Probz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
LofiLogic:
This nigga get mental problems I swear

It’s common knowledge that he’s bipolar affective (manic-depressive). His illness isn’t severe but he has it all the same.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by kmaster007: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Roma10: 12:27am On Oct 20, 2021
E don tey was yash dey back

Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by tundess: 1:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Presidential candidate
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Tjiaz(m): 1:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by bepositive11: 3:37am On Oct 20, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
nothing bad in at all, if anything, it's commendable.. Don't roll with people or public opinion bullShiTt, don't get programmed like robot.. Be your own MAN and live the way you WANT!! It's your life not them and you ONLY LIVE ONCE! having said that, I like YE, no regret cool Haters know what to do, the Live Tranformer is always there waiting to be hugged undecided I don't live my life to please no modafukker born of woman.. I just do what I wanna do.only God Can judge me_2pac cool

Have you listened to his interviews?

There is sometimes truth in what he's saying but sometimes it's like he's out of this world. It's like he's so consumed with himself that he's lost touch with reality
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Caseless: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:
This nigga get mental problems I swear
he's really not mentally stable.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Frenzy01(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Effect of too much drug... I don't think this n!gga is ok again

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by zoomzoom(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Meedon post=106877932]Jesus walks with me.

No be only Ye. Na Mr. Yeye you for call yourself.

You dey mind the YEYEBRITY?.
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by dvkot(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2021
gambojimeta:

Nah. Excessive money.

Nigga Isa richest rapper alive at 1.8 Billion dollars.
Jay Z Isa 2nd at $1.4 billion.
who dash kan ye... Dude ain't even a billionaire
Re: Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" by Gabe427: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2021
ignis:

F uuuuno Ye slander would be tolerated Yeezy is not some nairal Marley or zlatan or lil pump you slander
Man is a billionaire and one of the best music producer of all time.
Grammy's and all he's won it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) / Ras Kimono Is Dead! / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.