Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Any Solution To Find A Stolen Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Solution To Find A Stolen Car? (588 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle? / Stolen Car / How To Avoid Buying A Foreign But Stolen Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Solution To Find A Stolen Car? by Adonis86(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2021
One of our young colleagues Ikedi Odinaka of Political Science Department lost his vehicle and other items to unknown gun men. Read his story*

To God be the Glory that am alive today to write my story it could have been the other way round but Thanks to be to the Almighty God.

Precisely on Thursday 7th October 2021, I was on my way to Ihiala in Anambra State, around 1:42pm, I was on queue at the Okija Police Check Point opposite Sea Horse company, waiting to be checked by d Nigerian Police Men on duty, my car was next in line before it all happened, Gbam!!!!

I started hearing gun shoots from all angles, it was like war front as seen in an American movie. The shooting lasted for more than 35mins, I tot I was dreaming but it was all reality. The last thing I saw was all police officers, I mean those who survived disappeared into the nearby bush. My fellow passenger, myself and others in their various cars were left at d Mercy of God.

The man in me died, and the next voice I heard was, who are you? Come down from that car. That was when I noticed that I was still alive. I did as commandeered (these men were more than 30 in no). They said to me: Our car is down and we are going with your car, and that was the last I saw my car.

To bring the long story short, I lost the following items:

1) My Toyota Avalon blue color with registration no *Anambra GDD 95TF*
2) My phones
3) All my original documents starting from my birth certificate to my MSc
4) My company CAC certificates and stamps
5) My international passport
6) And some amount of money which was in d car

The matter has been reported to the Nigerian Police.
My pals I want to use this media to seek for ur assistance incase u see the above mentioned vehicle dumped anywhere or motion. Please do well to contact the nearest police station.

The number plates was
ANAMBRA
GDD 95 TF

Once again join me in thanking God for His Mercy and in praying for the recovery of the above mentioned items.

Thank you once again.

Please, in case found or have a useful information on how to track any of the lost items, please contact: 08162623038 or 08075230820... Remain blessed!
Re: Any Solution To Find A Stolen Car? by sooperrescue(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Adonis86:
One of our young colleagues Ikedi Odinaka of Political Science Department lost his vehicle and other items to unknown gun men. Read his story*

To God be the Glory that am alive today to write my story it could have been the other way round but Thanks to be to the Almighty God.

Precisely on Thursday 7th October 2021, I was on my way to Ihiala in Anambra State, around 1:42pm, I was on queue at the Okija Police Check Point opposite Sea Horse company, waiting to be checked by d Nigerian Police Men on duty, my car was next in line before it all happened, Gbam!!!!

I started hearing gun shoots from all angles, it was like war front as seen in an American movie. The shooting lasted for more than 35mins, I tot I was dreaming but it was all reality. The last thing I saw was all police officers, I mean those who survived disappeared into the nearby bush. My fellow passenger, myself and others in their various cars were left at d Mercy of God.

The man in me died, and the next voice I heard was, who are you? Come down from that car. That was when I noticed that I was still alive. I did as commandeered (these men were more than 30 in no). They said to me: Our car is down and we are going with your car, and that was the last I saw my car.

To bring the long story short, I lost the following items:

1) My Toyota Avalon blue color with registration no *Anambra GDD 95TF*
2) My phones
3) All my original documents starting from my birth certificate to my MSc
4) My company CAC certificates and stamps
5) My international passport
6) And some amount of money which was in d car

The matter has been reported to the Nigerian Police.
My pals I want to use this media to seek for ur assistance incase u see the above mentioned vehicle dumped anywhere or motion. Please do well to contact the nearest police station.

The number plates was
ANAMBRA
GDD 95 TF

Once again join me in thanking God for His Mercy and in praying for the recovery of the above mentioned items.

Thank you once again.

Please, in case found or have a useful information on how to track any of the lost items, please contact: 08162623038 or 08075230820... Remain blessed!

Doing preliminary checks on the vehicle. NIA says that your insurance policy has expired.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Camry For Sale. / Tokunbo Toyota Vios Needed. / Toyota Camry 97 Brain Box Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.