Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko (30568 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by TheSexLover(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
daniella45:

Go on kiss kiss
may your cuming bussiness flourish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and may God keep blessing your customers with stupidity grin grin grin

Hahaha hahaha

Does that means those that makes u scream n cum are stupid �

Okay I understand, u can't remember the last time u had that feelings
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by daniella45(f): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2021
TheSexLover:

Hahaha hahaha

Does that means those that makes u scream n cum are stupid �

Okay I understand, u can't remember the last time u had that feelings

when u say scream and cum
i can say for free its really enjoyable to feel high like that
what dawns on you after doing all that.....insecurity for girls, triumph for boys
girls will fell insecure because of their family setting especially girls from the western region
how will you feel if you hear that u are responsible for a girls pregnancy
answer me sincerely
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by TheSexLover(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
daniella45:

when u say scream and cum
i can say for free its really enjoyable to feel high like that
what dawns on you after doing all that.....insecurity for girls, triumph for boys
girls will fell insecure because of their family setting especially girls from the western region
how will you feel if you hear that u are responsible for a girls pregnancy
answer me sincerely

If I get any girl pregnant it Normal dear

If she choose to kip it then fine but if she doesn't I can't force her...but am old enough to Carter for a child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe With Her Daughter Michelle And Juwon, Her Son / Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.