Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,087 members, 7,859,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko (30569 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by knowhowk: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

See what girls go through just for money!

How could such a beautiful young girl and with a promising future wake up every morning to such an ugly being conceived 40 years before her?
Just for the money!

Wow, even Ned sef is not taking it easy at all, he's just rushing that pusssy like his life depends on it..
. What is she going through ....It might have been hell if she gets along with an irresponsible Young guy sagging and drawing tattoos on the body walking Joblesslesly on the Road .Face your life Regina is having the best of Life...
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by daniella45(f): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
TheSexLover:

Hahaha hahaha

Babe man no fit looseguard because after sex na my supplement straight up

be careful shaa tongue tongue tongue
u cant be too sure tongue
even the producers of the supplement themselves dey fear tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ddippset(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
knowhowk:
. What is she going through ....It might have been hell if she gets along with an irresponsible Young guy sagging and drawing tattoos on the body walking Joblesslesly on the Road .Face your life Regina is having the best of Life...
Well maybe and maybe not.
We've seen a lot of people post adorable photos on the net but in reality they are in hell and before you blink you are hearing divorce divorce.
But I wish her the best.

But I still don't see why someone cannot express a negative opinion on a celebrity who decides to put private issues in public space.

My personal opinion on Regina still remains that she could very easily have pursued her glorious acting career and married the best of men, a much younger man, her peer!

I think the only reason she decided to marry Ned as young as she was, even as 3rd wife was because she saw billions of naira and nothing else.

That's my opinion.

Every one must not be commenting and saying things like;
"It's your life Regina, enjoy yourself"
"Go girl we live you"
"Go Regina do whatever makes you happy"
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ddippset(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
simplepee:
Baby girl enjoying her life...

If you know what is good for your peace of mind as a woman, avoid all these small boys(even if they are rich, the rich ones are mostly irresponsible btw). No be only man love peace of mind....
I will keep saying this. If he ain't 35 and above, I ain't marrying!

Long live the ancestors!
This one don collect heartbreak tire.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by iRepNaija1: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
If a worm could be a person, he would look like Ned Nwoko.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Congrats girl
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by adioolayi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
My own meaning of a beautiful future is when peers get married.

They belong to the same age bracket and grow together.
Their mentalities are in sync.

My own idea of a beautiful future is when the man is 80 and the woman is 70 and above;

Not when the man is 80 and the woman is 40.

All things being equal when Ned gets to 80, Regina will be 40 (the youthful age of 40)

I hope you would want this for your daughter in exchange for the billions.

Thank you for your response.

Just that a marriage can only be termed "Beautiful" if both parties involved enjoy their marriage.

It's actually non of anyone's business how couples feel about their marriage...it's strictly private affair.

...and as at now, I think these couples are enjoying their marriage...they have a beautiful marriage.

All your submissions up there are your own personal views of life...which are true to certain extent, but also not always true..there are exceptions. This couples marriage can be one of those exceptions..where age difference is Just a number.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Elporo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
TheSexLover:

Dah in 3month I bang so tay my body wan comot but as predicted, wen big men flash her cash she start to looseguard... Me here, wetin concerned local man���

Ha ha .. small small .. God go answer your call and you go dey confident when you get fine baby for your side.

but e get something we senior men no dey like talk .. me go talk am.

Yes, girls dem like money. But once she come get guy wey get money and you the guy nice to her or your a cool dude; she come dey trip for you .. on the real. You will have a bigger problem than iPhone 13. shocked

ATTENTION .. Now she wants your attention. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Eyinju112(f): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
See as Ned be like person wey just run mad lmao
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Kyf1: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Really
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by TheSexLover(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
daniella45:

be careful shaa tongue tongue tongue
u cant be too sure tongue
even the producers of the supplement themselves dey fear tongue

Hahaha hahaha

Why u lying ����

My dear as I no get money I specialize in making women around me cum, twice everyday �
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by TheSexLover(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Elporo:

Ha ha .. small small .. God go answer your call and you go dey confident when you get fine baby for your side.

but e get something we senior men no dey like talk .. me go talk am.

Yes, girls dem like money. But once she come get guy wey get money and you the guy nice to her or your a cool dude; she come dey trip for you .. on the real. You will have a bigger problem than iPhone 13. shocked

ATTENTION .. Now she wants your attention. grin

My brother as I dey so, if na mk fun, every woman were dey around me dey get fun but as I dey so, responsibilities plenty for brother man, I no want any barny attention oo

Funny thing is that,wen we start I will make it clear that am not interested in serious relationship... And they will be like that's cool...but as them come see big gbolA n say I too get brain n small cash with fine hux them wan tie me kip... So tay if I mk call them dey vex n I come b like shuuuuu... thought we were jus friends ���

But as u talk, if u get money, get big gbolA n get better future every woman go beg for ur attention n u will be confident to kip them because themselves want ur attention
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by brandsoncharlie: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
simplepee:

If you know what is good for your peace of mind as a woman, avoid all these small boys(even if they are rich, the rich ones are mostly irresponsible btw). No be only man love peace of mind....

Long live the ancestors!
According to your obscure theory, age 35 determines how responsible a man is. grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by toujurs: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

How could such a beautiful young girl and with a promising future wake up every morning to such an ugly being conceived 40 years before her?
Just for the money!

Wow, even Ned sef is not taking it easy at all, he's just rushing that pusssy like his life depends on it..
Relax, you will do same. There is hunger in nigeria.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Torosk1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Chai

Just for the money! You're not a kid anymore

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Elporo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
TheSexLover:

But as u talk, if u get money, get big gbolA n get better future every woman go beg for ur attention n u will be confident to kip them because themselves want ur attention

Abi now. no be dem fault sey .. dem papa no get moni nah.

These days for me; If you no fine, light skin (team natural) .. walai I no do angry

Person go dey hustle; still you no chop wetin dey give you joy smiley

Chisos ... Chisos ... Chisos .. girls full Enugu ... Chisos grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ddippset(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
toujurs:
Relax, you will do same. There is hunger in nigeria.
Lol

I know and have heard of many girls who rejected such opportunities.

I know of girls who rejected opportunities of being first wife to billionaires talkless of 3rd wives.

Yes it's a cliche that women love money, but that is not to say that every single woman loves money like that.

Being poor and having a poverty mentality are 2 different things entirely.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by RodgersAkpafu: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Which responsible man will marry a liability like you? Abeg gerrout
How do you know the person you quoted is a liability

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by RodgersAkpafu: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Lol

I know of girls who rejected opportunities of being first wife to billionaires talkless of 3rd wives.

Yes it's a cliche that women love money, but that is not to say that every single woman loves money like that.

Your last paragraph is so true

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by HRMK: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kellie069:

You only see what these people post on social media! Nor b everybody like social media actually
but u like am now!nor be so?
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by toujurs: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
ddippset:
Lol

True though, not all ladies. Some ladies out there. Have class, and a pure heart. But ehn trust me they are not more than 30% in nigeria. 70% will marry an ancestor. For some, boys have shown them shege, while others are trying to escape hunger.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by ddippset(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
toujurs:
True though, not all ladies. Some ladies out there. Have class, and a pure heart. But ehn trust me they are not more than 30% in nigeria. 70% will marry an ancestor. For some, boys have shown them shege, while others are trying to escape hunger.
TBH, more than 70 percent would marry a billionaire ancestor.

I'd go with 80 percent.
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by TheSexLover(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Elporo:

Abi now. no be dem fault sey .. dem papa no get moni nah.

These days for me; If you no fine, light skin (team natural) .. walai I no do angry

Person go dey hustle; still you no chop wetin dey give you joy smiley

Chisos ... Chisos ... Chisos .. girls full Enugu

... Chisos grin

Hahaha hahaha

Oil dey ur head jare n u go live long�
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Chno: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
I hope and pray the unborn baby resembles ned. I want to check something shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Danisaint112(m): 1:52am On Oct 20, 2021
simplepee:

Long live the ancestors!

Like are you for real or na normal cruise? grin
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Munir is old enough to have a younger brother. So go ahead.

Congratulations!
Re: Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko by daniella45(f): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheSexLover:

Hahaha hahaha

Why u lying ����

My dear as I no get money I specialize in making women around me cum, twice everyday �

Go on kiss kiss
may your cuming bussiness flourish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and may God keep blessing your customers with stupidity grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.