Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno (2176 Views)

Live Photos From TECNO Camon 18 Launch In Lagos / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by paduzman: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Corroro:
It's a great device no doubt, I still prefer the Phantom X though
me too, I still feel the Phantom X is the best from TECNO
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by paduzman: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ajilenu:
How much can one get this sef
the camon 18 premier is about 182k
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by samueloyem19: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2021
That's a good device I agree. Both the Camon 18 Premier and Phantom X are best from Tecno. The Phantom X is even better I think with the awesome camera section. Other specs like the battery, helio soc, and display are also great
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by Cheezzyy: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
samueloyem19:
That's a good device I agree. Both the Camon 18 Premier and Phantom X are best from Tecno. The Phantom X is even better I think with the awesome camera section. Other specs like the battery, helio soc, and display are also great
hard to decide which is better in terms of camera
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by Shuregirl: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
samueloyem19:
I sha like the gimbal camera feature on the camon18
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by jojothaiv(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Give it time, man.

Time reveal everything..
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by Freelancerx: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2021
As it should be
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by scarycuteface(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
What is the fuss about concerning this new tecno phones?
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by sureinfo: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, mine is the Phantom X
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by OlofofoAdugbo1: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2021
It's really a worthy phone, TECNO MOBILE keep producing top range device recently
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by YangaBabe: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Camon 18 makes sense no doubt, but I still think the best from TECNO is still the Phantom X
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by YangaBabe: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Flamees:

Cammon 19 will be out in not less than 3 months
I just don't understand transsion
what's wrong with that? Many people out there own nothing, if companies don't produce phones this much how then can they meet up to the increasing demand for smartphones by customers?
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by akingbadeomoseb: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2021
I agree. The Tecno Camon 18 Premier comes packed with a number of good features including a triple camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor and gimbal stabilisation, a 120Hz AMOLED display, and a MediaTek Helio G96 SoC paired with 8GB of RAM
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by harryodilli19(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2021
for me the tecno Camon 18. A really good-looking smartphone by tecno guys! Its has a fast mediatek processor too that will help to play games.
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by Shuregirl: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
harryodilli19:
for me the tecno Camon 18. A really good-looking smartphone by tecno guys! Its has a fast mediatek processor too that will help to play games.
it's everything about the phone for me
Re: The Camon 18 Premier Is My New Favourite Smartphone From Tecno by Wahalaguy1: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2021
I am definitely Okay with everything about the Phone. It's well loaded with Features

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Block A Stolen Nokia Phone? / Does Anybody Use Skype On The Iphone In Nigeria ? / If You Wanna Buy Magicjack Or Us Sim Card (world Sim), I Have It For Sale. Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.