Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,478 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Consistent Prosperity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Consistent Prosperity (192 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consistent Prosperity by jonatoye(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Consistent Prosperity

WORD FOR TODAY
Consistency is an important character a man imbibe in every facet of life to avoid being a history in his lifetime. If you have prospered you must continue to prosper unto becoming very prosperous!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous" (Genesis 26.13 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The plan of God for you is that you should be prosperous in every facet of life. Cumulative success in various aspects of life is what makes a man prosperous. The case of some men is that they used to prosper but they never come to the point of prosperity. It is not enough that you have done well in certain aspects of life, you must continue to do well consistently until you become prosperous.

Every opposition to your success is tailored against your prosperity. Don't be discouraged irrespective of whatever tries to slow you down, continue to do your best in whatever your hands find to do. If you have done the will of God you must consistently continue in it. To become prosperous in business, health, academics, marriage, ministry, career and spiritually; you must allow God to help you to prosper consistently.

+ Are your prospering consistently?

Lord! I receive the grace to prosper and continue to prosper until I will become very prosperous in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
To become very prosperous you must continue to prosper consistently!!!

Have a Prosperous Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Any Spouse Who Cheats On You Can Eliminate You If Need Arises. / The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified Is Sufficient For Each Human Being / "I Recently Defected From The US Branch" - A Conversation With Daniel Graves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.