Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How To Buy And Pay For Products On Google Playstore. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Buy And Pay For Products On Google Playstore. (566 Views)

How Do I Install Google Playstore On Gionee S9l / This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. / How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy And Pay For Products On Google Playstore. by duffyng: 4:50am On Oct 20, 2021
Good morning everyone, in Nigeria I know how frustrating it is with paying for goods on Google playstore. There is also the problem of a 100 dollar limit or less amount on what one can spend with the Mastercard. Well am here this morning to share with you a new way I have found and it's working seamlessly for me. Not the method of looking for address in the USA.
The new method is by getting virtual master card from Changera. Changera is an app you can download on Google playstore. After downloading the app, you open and will be required to sign up, create your username and password and get to be verified by uploading your appropriate document. When the verification process to passed you will have to fund your niara wallet. You can now go ahead and create your dollar master card and fund it from your wallet.
Open Google playstore and go to the payment method section choose to pay with debit card and input the information of the virtual card from Changera on the Google playstore. Save and that done. You can easily begin to buy your product on Google playstore and also updating your apps to premium status.
I have had my YouTube updated to premium status already and enjoyed alot of other benefits. The use of the card is so versatile. Besides it a dollar master card. So guys enjoy and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Recall My Redmi 9 Phone From Raya Care Or Wait. / Nothing Phone 1 Vs Iphone 13 Pro Max / Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus - What Makes It Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.