Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

"Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi (46403 Views)

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Transfer News: Barca Begs Messi Not To Leave Camp Nou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by LockDown69(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Na publicity stunt, the parents wrote it, they are seeking for attention and apparently it worked. Wait till messi reacts to this, it might not only be the boy getting the jersey but gifts, cash etc..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Nwodosis:
In my country after the episode.
Child; Mommy, I'm hungry
Mom: Go and eat Messi's shirt!
Lol

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by SavageResponse(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2021
NobleSeed:
hope is not the mum standing beside him
Leo belike take my shirt I don't want your mum grin

grin
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Walkee: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2021
paulolee:
that kid would grow up to be a very bad gambler....staking ur mom for the jersey of our GOAT..
maybe all na jus cruise sha bcoz Leo gat a wonderful wife n needs no other woman Mk e no lose focus
a nice game from him last nite...cnt wait for his crowning next friday
its now 3 goals in 3 UCL games o, same messi wey dm de noise say e go flop for paris.
as days goes by, the haters n critics kum de silent bcoz leo know how to keep DM quiet with his doinz on the pitch
messi is a genius abeeg
na the mama write am.
Shameless single mother whorre
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by afamaustin(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Trade by bater
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Kajaard: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2021
NobleSeed:
hope is not the mum standing beside him
Leo belike take my shirt I don't want your mum grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, the mum no fine na. Leo is not impressed cheesy
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by justmondris: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Daploid06:
Pole too like to deh take life serious
It was just a joke he knew no one would take his mum undecided undecided make una calm down

Joke?
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Crochet: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by ddeola: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Despirado bobo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2021
What will he say when he sees the owner(s)of the club
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by EmekaBlue(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Marketing strategy but Messi no dey cheat i guess. It will work on players like John Terry those days

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Newboss(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

The way the average African mom would've so dealt with that lad eh, next time if he see Messi he go run

Yeah, that's why we have a very useless society. Africa needs to change that narrative.

Some African countries are already doing that tho.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Allisgud: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2021
If na Nigerian mum,she for don enter depression,she for put am for mind say so the child I carry for 9months for my belle value a common shirt over me
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by princewarri1985: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Deal? Child offers his mother to Lionel Messi as swap exchange to try and get PSG star’s shirt after Champions League game against RB Leipzig

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/965298/child-mother-lionel-messi-psg-champions-league/amp/
What do you expect before when the boy already knows that his mom is a cheerful giver, and also a high budget tiwa savage, i see tiwa savage son jam jam replicating this same act too someday, but the only difference would be that he is going to exchange his mom for a rubber spoon not even a jersey

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by raphy(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2021
I saw it last night but it must be a mistake .it doesn't sound nice to a married man and the kid didn't get it even it inspired Messi to score twice
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Decide2rise: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

The way the average African mom would've so dealt with that lad eh, next time if he see Messi he go run
Don't be surprised if you get to know the mom put the write up for the young boy
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Lawalemi(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2021
Weyrey omo
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Raskasal(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Lol grin grin grin ọmọ isonu
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by godofuck231: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2021
His mum is all he has , am so pained
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Dearlord(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2021
All I see is the hand work of the mother bitch.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Dearlord(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2021
All I see is the hand work of the mother .
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Deri2018(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Bahamas95(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Who knows if his mum is like our sister Tiwa.

I don't blame the boy.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2021
I’m sure his mother wroted it for him
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by DigitB: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

That can be said about the old generation. Not the Instagram and TikTok mums we have these days.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Burgerlomo: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2021
The boy father right now grin

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by DabFrankNG: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Both parents were in the stadium with the boy. One of them probably wrote that piece, to draw Messi's attention.
You are a mind reader.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by denjjy(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2021
If you try that with Yoruba mum, na the whole family go contribute beatings for you
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by mkpurumma090(f): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Wow! Hard die fan
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by mkpurumma090(f): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Woah! Hard die fan
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by poiZon: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Shaolin77:
End time child, choosing rubbish shirt over ur mother
That shirt can buy a house if properly auction...
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by benson81(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Wetin Messi go take em do? In other words what will be the boys mum's function if Leo accepts the swap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Commonwealth Speech: Anthony Joshua Hails Yoruba, Egusi Soup, Pounded Yam / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.