Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Building From Abroad : A Thread - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building From Abroad : A Thread (376 Views)

Buying A House Or Building From Scratch: Which Is Cheaper? / Buying A House Or Building From Scratch, Which Is Better? / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building From Abroad : A Thread by Ndyoo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
I want to create a thread whereby people who are building a house from Abroad will contribute how they do it or how they have done it.

I know there are many who have done this that are in this platform.

This is not a place to argue whether you hand it to a professional or not. I am of the opinion that a professional should handle building construction. Also its not a place to advertise your services. There are so many threads created for that. The problem is, with the current inflation and things going on in Nigeria, most professionals charge extremely high because prices are unstable. The high price I understand is to accommodate the fluctuations of material price.

As someone who is building from Abroad, how did you go about it. Finding an engineer. Making payments. Supervising the work of the engineer from beginning until ending.

I will start with myself.

Someone suggested buying materials myself and supplying the professional as a way to cut cost. I have family members who could do that, but then I am afraid of them not knowing the terrains or in moving to cut cost, buy substandard materials. I have a bill of quantities detailing what's needed at each stage and I noticed that the price is varying a lot from the bill of quantities and what the professionals are quoting.

I am here for advise, suggestion and discussing with people in the same dilemma.

1 Like

Re: Building From Abroad : A Thread by KudozInteriors(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm a certified First Class Civil Engineer sir. I build for people and go ahead to do the finishes and interior designing for my clients if they give me a go ahead.
I've built for a client who resides at the UK and will start another for a client at India by next year. Let me build for you anywhere in Nigeria.

I know you don't want to make the mistake of not seeing exactly what you have in mind to build when you visit the country. I wouldn't want you to fall into the hands of quacks. I'll show you what your house will look like in 3d before we start building and that's exactly what you'll get. I build with so much experience and precision. We can chat further on WhatsApp sir: +2348031386321
Re: Building From Abroad : A Thread by bukitt: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Relocation sale! You can own this plot of land (600sqm) with genuine and verifiable documents for a good price.

Call me for pictures and videos or you can also check my profile for more pictures.

A plot of land with german floor of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Royal Garden City Estate at mowe/ofada for sale.

It is along new Lagos-Abeokuta expressway with massive development and a newly tarred road.

NEIGHBORHOOD:
Nestle Plc
International Breweries
Olam Oil
Gold Refinery

Documents:
Estate C Of O
Letter of Allocation
Deed of Contract
Deed of Assignment
Survey Plan
Easy Change Of Ownership

The land is well situated and not rocky. It is rather very plane and not water lodged.

Other estates nearby are:
Arch View Estate
Queens Garden Estate
Queens Park Estate
Royal Park Estate
Treasure Island Estate

There are already occupants in these estates.

8 million naira
Negotiable.

For inquiry/inspection:
Al
Tel: 0 NINE 0 6610 0469
Re: Building From Abroad : A Thread by Ndyoo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
I posted something because I have a problem but the response was not the solution or advise. If you all read clearly, I mentioned no advertising on the thread. undecided May God give us all the comprehension that we lack.

1 Like

Re: Building From Abroad : A Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ndyoo:
I posted something because I have a problem but the response was not the solution or advise. If you all read clearly, I mentioned no advertising on the thread. undecided May God give us all the comprehension that we lack.
Welcome to nairaland ; cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top Business Opportunities In Ibeju-lekki In 2022 / Help!! Does My Landlady Have The Right To Do This? / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With Self Spacious Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.