Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Adam And Eve - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve (1598 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Yes...

Which other explanation do you have..
I see you are all about guessing. I could give you more than 20 possible explanations but I don't see the need of guesss work. I
Re: Adam And Eve by sonmvayina(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2023
tctrills:

I see you are all about guessing. I could give you more than 20 possible explanations but I don't see the need of guesss work. I

Go ahead...I have an open mind.

The first thing about a lie is that you believe it first...
Re: Adam And Eve by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Kelvin3476:

ADAM WAS YEARS OLDER THAN EVE.

GOD TOLD US THAT ADAM WAS LIVING A LONELY LIFE BE4 GOOD DECIDES TO CREATE HIM A COMPANION .
Ya'll are just àssuming things based on personal bias and sentiments.

You claim to believe and preach the Bible, but when it comes to the biblical account of creation, you wouldn't want to believe the God made everything, including Adam and Eve, in six days and rested on the seventh day.

Or do you think God was still making making things after He rested on the seventh day and that the Bible was wrong?

Only you know how you managed to arrive at the idea that Adam was a year older than Eve because the Bible never said or suggested such.

My view that Adam was less than a day older than Eve aligns with the Biblical account of creation which says that man, male and female, were made on the sixth day and that God rested on the seventh. Genesis 1:27-31.
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2023
tctrills:

He could have been lonely for a few hours, a few days or a few weeks. How do you know it was years?
when he was created he stayed with other another animals bt none of their company is enough for him.

for this alone he have stayed more than just hrs roaming alone.
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

You claim to believe and preach the Bible, but when it comes to the biblical account of creation, you wouldn't want to believe the God made everything, including Adam and Eve, in six days and rested on the seventh day.

Or do you think God was still making making things after He rested on the seventh day and that the Bible was wrong?

Only you know how you managed to arrive at the idea that Adam was a year older than Eve because the Bible never said or suggested such.

My view that Adam was less than a day older than Eve aligns with the Biblical account of creation which says that man, male and female, were made on the sixth day and that God rested on the seventh. Genesis 1:27-31.
WEN GOD SAID LET US CREATE A MAN IN OUR IMAGE ( IS HE "ADAM " WHO WAS CREATED AND NO EVE ).

ADAM WAS CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, AND EVE WAS CREATED IN ADAMS IMAGE.
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

SINCF EVE WAS CREATED THROUGH ADAM IT CAN BE ASSUMED THAT SHE WAS ALSO CREATED ON THE SAME DAY.

GOD DOESN'T WANT TO EXCEED THE 6 DAYS OF CREATION, HENCE HE CREATED HER THROUGH ADAM AND ON HER OWN DAY.
Re: Adam And Eve by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Kelvin3476:

WEN GOD SAID LET US CREATE A MAN IN OUR IMAGE ( IS HE "ADAM " WHO WAS CREATED AND NO EVE ).

ADAM WAS CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, AND EVE WAS CREATED IN ADAMS IMAGE.
Feel free to continue arguing blindly if you want, but if you chose to disagree with what was clearly stated in the Biblical account of creation, that God created man (Adam), and went on to make man (Adam), male (Adam) and female (Eve) on the sixth day of creation, because of personal sentiments, It would be pointless for me to continue with this.

Genesis 1:27 (KJV)

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:31 (KJV)

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Kelvin3476:
when he was created he stayed with other another animals bt none of their company is enough for him.

for this alone he have stayed more than just hrs roaming alone.
That's not enough reason to show it was more than a few hours. People get lonely even in crowded places
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2023
sonmvayina:

Go ahead...I have an open mind.

The first thing about a lie is that you believe it first...
You are right, you are believing a lie.
So how about the idea taught in the bible.
Acts 17:26

From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Or you think this is impossible to God?
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because it does not take hours or a few days or a few weeks to settle down in a new environment.

As people who have japad have shown loneliness kicks in after they have settled down in a place very well and they are very familiar with the place. And that can take up to a year.
Oga I got lonely the very minute my mother dropped me in boarding school. I am a grown man now but I can't forget watching her car drive off. Let's stop creating false theories.
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2023
tctrills:

That's not enough reason to show it was more than a few hours. People get lonely even in crowded places
AND URZ IS EVIDENCE ENOUGH TO SHOW IT WAS HRS ?
U HEAD WILL DECIDE TO BELIEVE WHATEVER IT WANT.

FOR SOMEONE TO BE LONELY IN A CROWED PLACE SHOWS U HAVE BEEN LONELY IN ALMOST UR ADULTHOOD OR SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE ENVIRON AT THE MOMENT.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Kelvin3476:

AND URZ IS EVIDENCE ENOUGH TO SHOW IT WAS HRS ?
U HEAD WILL DECIDE TO BELIEVE WHATEVER IT WANT.

FOR SOMEONE TO BE LONELY IN A CROWED PLACE SHOWS U HAVE BEEN LONELY IN ALMOST UR ADULTHOOD OR SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE ENVIRON AT THE MOMENT.
Oga, I believe you can read. I never said it was hrs. I only said that you don't know how long it took.
You can't be teaching what has not be revealed and it's ok to say that it is your personal opinion.
Again I don't believe you can decide when a man should get lonely using yourself as the case study. There are over 8 billion people on earth and we all get lonely at different time. We all don't follow your process.
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
tctrills:

Oga I got lonely the very minute my mother dropped me in boarding school. I am a grown man now but I can't forget watching her car drive off. Let's stop creating false theories.

That one is not loneliness, that one is abandonment and loss and rejection and everything bad.

But that was the same place I saw God was real and that He knows us and hears us and that if we listened, we would hear Him.

And o It is there that I saw His Laws truly operated eg whatever evil you did to someone, will be done back to you with interest and hot vengeance,

And it was there that I also saw that because I was innocent, I was protected from harm.

And of course it is there that you would know that people are evil and very wicked including you.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That one is not loneliness, that one is abandonment and loss and rejection and everything bad.

But that was the same place I saw God was real and that He knows us and hears us and that if we listened, we would hear Him.

And o It is there that I saw His Laws truly operated eg whatever evil you did to someone, will be done back to you with interest and hot vengeance,

And it was there that I also saw that because I was innocent, I was protected from harm.

And of course it is there that you would know that people are evil and very wicked including you.
What is your definition of loneliness?
Oga saying that it takes more than a day to get lonely is an unproven lie. If you had said it was your personal experience then we can agree with you. But to speak for all the billions of people God has created, that's a very irresponsible position to take. No two people would have the same loneliness threshold. And you obviously have zero data to speak for the rest of the world world.
Finally, the bible never said that Adam was lonely, rather, it said he was alone. There is a big difference.
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
tctrills:

What is your definition of loneliness?...

You obviously do not remember that we are talking about Adams longing for the company of a wife, therefore we are talking about that loneliness which we feel when we yearn for a wife. And you obviously are not yet married.

Here, let my people Backstreet boys and Baby Face sing about it for me.

Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
Song by Backstreet Boys

Show me the meaning of being lonely
So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done
They tell me
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart
Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze, if only
Guilty roads to an endless love (endless love)
There's no control
Are you with me now?
They tell me

(Tell me why) tell me why I can't be there where you are

Nobody Knows It But Me
Song by Babyface

Yeah, wish I told her how I feel
Maybe she'd be here right now
But instead
I pretend that I'm glad you went away
These four walls close in more everyday
And I'm dying inside, and nobody knows it but me

Like a clown I put on a show
The pain is real even if nobody knows
Now I'm cryin' inside and nobody knows it but me

Why didn't I say the things I needed to say?
How could I let my angel get away?
Now my world is just tumblin' down
I can see it so clearly but you're nowhere around

The nights are lonely, the days are so sad
And I just keep thinkin' about the love that we had
And I'm missin' you, and nobody knows it but me

I carry a smile when I'm broken in two
Now I'm nobody without someone like you
I'm tremblin' inside, and nobody knows it but me
I lie awake, it's a quarter past three
I'm screamin' at night as if I thought you'd hear me

Yeah, my heart is callin' you and nobody knows it but me
How blue can I get, you could ask my heart
But like a jigsaw puzzle its been torn all apart
A million words couldn't say just how I feel
A million years from now you know I'll be lovin' you still

(Nights are lonely, oh, so sad)
Tomorrow morning, I'll hit the dusty road
Gonna find you wherever, ever you might go
I'm gonna unload my heart and hope you come back to me
The nights are lonely
(Since you've been gone away)
The days are so sad
(And I've been missing you, baby)
And I just keep thinkin' about
The love that we had
(I always thought you'd be right by my side)
And I'm missin' you
(Yeah)
And nobody knows it but me
(Nobody knows it, no, nobody but me)

tctrills:

Finally, the bible never said that Adam was lonely, rather, it said he was alone. There is a big difference.

Because you twist things, you now have twisted eyes and can not see normally. As you can see in the songs above, loneliness means aloneness and every normal man can feel what happened to Adam before female Adam landed.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You obviously do not remember that we are talking about Adams longing for the company of a wife, therefore we are talking about that loneliness which we feel when we yearn for a wife. And you obviously are not yet married.

Here, let my people Backstreet boys and Baby Face sing about it for me.

Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
Song by Backstreet Boys

So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free I could feel the sun
They tell me
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze, if only
Guilty roads to an endless love (endless love)
There's no control
Are you with me now?
They tell me

(Tell me why) tell me why I can't be there where you are

Nobody Knows It But Me
Song by Babyface

Yeah, wish I told her how I feel
Maybe she'd be here right now
But instead
I pretend that I'm glad you went away
These four walls close in more everyday
And I'm dying inside, and nobody knows it but me

Like a clown I put on a show
The pain is real even if nobody knows
Now I'm cryin' inside and nobody knows it but me

Why didn't I say the things I needed to say?
How could I let my angel get away?
Now my world is just tumblin' down
I can see it so clearly but you're nowhere around

I carry a smile when I'm broken in two
Now I'm nobody without someone like you
I'm tremblin' inside, and nobody knows it but me
I lie awake, it's a quarter past three
I'm screamin' at night as if I thought you'd hear me

Yeah, my heart is callin' you and nobody knows it but me
How blue can I get, you could ask my heart
But like a jigsaw puzzle its been torn all apart
A million words couldn't say just how I feel
A million years from now you know I'll be lovin' you still

(Nights are lonely, oh, so sad)
Tomorrow morning, I'll hit the dusty road
Gonna find you wherever, ever you might go
I'm gonna unload my heart and hope you come back to me
The nights are lonely
(Since you've been gone away)
The days are so sad
(And I've been missing you, baby)
And I just keep thinkin' about
The love that we had
(I always thought you'd be right by my side)
And I'm missin' you
(Yeah)
And nobody knows it but me
(Nobody knows it, no, nobody but me)

Because you twist things, you now have twisted eyes and can not see normally. As you can see in the songs above, loneliness means aloneness and every normal man can feel what happened to Adam before female Adam landed.
If you depend on R&B for your definitions then this discussion is pointless.
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
tctrills:
If you depend on R&B for your definitions then this discussion is pointless.

Your contention was already senseless so may be a good blow from Baby face, Backstreet boys, Westlife, Boys 2 men, Rkelly, jagged Edge would set your twisted mind aright, though, I don't expect it will work. You are too damaged beyond repair.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your contention was already senseless so may a good blow from Baby face, Backstreet boys, Westlife, Boys 2 men, Rkelly, jagged Edge would set your twisted mind aright, though, I don't expect it will work. You are too damaged beyond repair.
Oga just use your dictionary. Haba have sense for once na. Oh I am damaged for insisting you do the right abi.
Now your are suggesting violence. What kind of creature are you sef.
You think these men should hit me because I don't go to their songs for my definitions abi.
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
tctrills:

Now your are suggesting violence. What kind of creature are you sef.
You think these men should hit me because I don't go to their songs for my definitions abi.

😱My chest! Listening to music is violent? 😱You are more than damaged. You are also abnormal and insane. No wonder.

I don run before you start to dey chop phone.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

😱My chest! Listening to music is violent? 😱You are more than damaged. You are also abnormal and insane. No wonder.

I don run before you start to dey chop phone.
Oga you are cofused
Re: Adam And Eve by brain54(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2023
I think the word “days” was used figuratively in the creation story…

Days could have meant years actually.

I don’t believe the world was created literally in 6 days but 6 seasons apart!
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 6:26am On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, I believe you can read. I never said it was hrs. I only said that you don't know how long it took.
You can't be teaching what has not be revealed and it's ok to say that it is your personal opinion.
Again I don't believe you can decide when a man should get lonely using yourself as the case study. There are over 8 billion people on earth and we all get lonely at different time. We all don't follow your process.

something must be involved before one gets lonely.

u dnt just wake up and start cryn loneliness without something being behind ur feelings.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 6:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

something must be involved before one gets lonely.

u dnt just wake up and start cryn loneliness without something being behind ur feelings.
That's not the point. The point is that you and I can't tell how long it took to get Adam lonely
Re: Adam And Eve by Kelvin3476: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

That's not the point. The point is that you and I can't tell how long it took to get Adam lonely
THATS EXACTLY THE POINT, BECUS IT SHOWED THEY WERE NEVA CREATED ON THE SAME DAY.

I WAS FIRSTLY QUOTING THE QUOTE THAT SAID IT WASN'T UP TO A DAY.
SOMETHNG MUST HAVE LEAD ADAM TO REALISE HE WAS LONELY AFTER STAYING LONG WITH THOSE ANIMALS, ONLY TO REALISE THAT THEY DNT SHARE THE SAME FEELINGS
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2023
brain54:
I think the word “days” was used figuratively in the creation story…

Days could have meant years actually.

I don’t believe the world was created literally in 6 days but 6 seasons apart!

A day is marked by the evening and the morning, not seasons.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

THATS EXACTLY THE POINT, BECUS IT SHOWED THEY WERE NEVA CREATED ON THE SAME DAY.

SOMETHNG MUST HAVE LEAD ADAM TO REALISE HE WAS LONELY AFTER STAYING LONG WITH THOSE ANIMALS, ONLY TO REALISE THAT THEY DNT SHARE THE SAME FEELINGS
And whatever led to Adam being lonely couldn't happen in a day because??
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

Oga you are cofused

Says the man who called listening to music, violent and who said loneliness is not aloneness. You are a Twisted mad person.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 7:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the man who called listening to music, violent and who said loneliness is not aloneness. You are a Twisted mad person.
See this idiot. We're these not your words.

"Your contention was already senseless so may be a good blow from Baby face, Backstreet boys, Westlife, Boys 2 men, Rkelly, jagged Edge would set your twisted mind aright, though, I don't expect it will work. You are too damaged beyond repair."

You were threatening violence on behalf of your musicians just because I don't you not to define loneliness with love songs. How old are you self.
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

Do you not see that guy is not normal? He looks and sounds as if he is a normal person but he is not normal at all. The only way he sees things is in a distorted and twisted way. He can not see normally. Maybe he is an alien with one eye up and the other eye down with his head bent like a cloth that has been squeezed.
Re: Adam And Eve by tctrills: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Kelvin3476:

Secondly, do you realize that the bible never said Adam was lonely?
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

See this idiot. We're these not your words.

"Your contention was already senseless so may be a good blow from Baby face, Backstreet boys, Westlife, Boys 2 men, Rkelly, jagged Edge would set your twisted mind aright, though, I don't expect it will work. You are too damaged beyond repair."

You were threatening violence on behalf of your musicians just because I don't you not to define loneliness with love songs.

Clear Proof you are twisted

tctrills:

How old are you self.

I quote baby face, jagged edge, boys2men and you still ask how old I am? 😱

See, you prove that you are both twisted and insane.
Re: Adam And Eve by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2023
tctrills:

Secondly, do you realize that the bible never said Adam was lonely?

Cc;Kelvin3476:

See! I told you!
Meanwhile every normal man knows (except, him) how it is not to have spoken to another human being for a time but this distorted person does not.

Priest Goes To Hospital To Have Potato Removed From His Yansh / Rip Bishop Dr Ben Naigbe / Global War On Christians In The Muslim World - Gates of Hell will not prevail

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103